Chapter 1

Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin*

So, here I am, my first day in my new school, new school again. I have to do a lot of adjustments again but what can I do? My old school don't want a beauty like me anymore in their place. I'm just kidding.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin, so long right? It is really tiring to write that name (why would my parents made it like that?) Blythe is my middle name. By the way, I am 20 years old and I am still in senior high school, you wonder why? We'll I stopped studying, not because of some financial issues but because I am an , I always cause troubles in my school so my parents just decided that I need to stop for a while just to learn my lesson. They are fuming when I got kicked out again but it's not my fault that the teachers there are really stupid that I can't just shut up my mouth and not do anything. My friends say that I really do have a brain and I don't deny that but I'm just a really lazy and a trouble maker student. It's boring to just study all day. Stop with the introduction.
I'm here in front of my new school, looking at my surroundings, it's pretty nice here, I wonder if I am going to get kicked out again, nah, I promised my parents that I will finish senior high school this time, I don't want to disappoint them anymore, I've already caused so much trouble to them.
The secretary told me to get inside of the principal's office then I followed her.

"Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin, I heard so much things about you," he said while looking at the paper in his hand.

"So, why did you got kicked out in your old school?" he asked looking at me this time

"Umm, I caused trouble there and the teachers got pretty tired of me so they just kicked me out," I answered while looking at him as well

"I don't tolerate trouble makers in my school, so if you cause trouble here, you might need to repeat senior high school again." He said with a warning tone. Wow, this bald man is good at giving threats. I decided to just nod my head at his statement, like I've said earlier, I don't want to cause trouble anymore.

"Here's your schedule, you can go to your room now." He said handing me my schedule.

"How the hell am I supposed to find my room in this big school? Like hello, I'm still not familiar with this place," I thought before rolling my eyes at that bald man.

It's already been 15 minutes and I can't still find my room, I should go and ask some students, "Excuse me miss, do you know where is this classroom?" I asked the girl who is sitting on the bench

"Just go to that building and it is in the right side near the stairs," the girl answered giving me the direction and I said thank you to her and proceed to go to my room.

I am finally here in front of my classroom. I knocked on the door first and I introduce myself to the teacher and told her that I am a new student here. She asked me to introduce myself in front of the class and I swear that it is the most annoying part when you're a new student in a school…introducing yourself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin, you can call me Iris, Agatha, Blythe or whatever you prefer to call me. I am your new classmate and hope that we will get along with each other," I introduc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter