Chapter 6

Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica Jung*

Why did I do that? What am I even thinking? I know that it is prohibited for a teacher to date a student and I also know that I will lose my job if anyone find out about this but worst is, I know that I am dating someone at the moment so why would I allow other people to court me. Is it because I am afraid that I might hurt her if I say no? But deep inside, I know that it is not the reason why I didn't reject her, there's a feeling inside me that's starting to grow for her. It's not that hard to fall for her to be honest, she have her ways to make you feel like you are the most important person in her life and the way she speaks, it will make you believe everything and I don't deny the fact that my heart always flutter whenever she is smiling at me. She's different.

What are you doing to me, Iris? Why am I feeling this way?

My thoughts were interrupted when someone kissed my forehead. I looked up and then I saw her smiling at me. 

I looked around the place, afraid that someone saw what she did and luckily, there's no one around us. 

"Don't worry, I make sure that nobody's here before doing that," she said sitting at the chair beside me. 

"You can't just always do that even if there is no one around, we are in school grounds! We need to be careful," I said feeling annoyed 

I heard her sigh and she stand up, preparing to leave. "Where are you going?" I grabbed her hand before she can even leeave this room. 

"It seems like you're not in the mood now. Don't worry, I'm not mad, I'm just giving you a little space so you can think about important thing," she offered me a little smile before leaving the faculty. 

"What is she doing here?" Tiffany asked me the moment that she enter the classroom

"Tiffany, I am so stupid!" I put my hand on my head and messed up my hair. 

"Why? What happened?" she sit on the chair beside me and looked at me with her worried eyes.

"She asked me earlier if she can court me" I sighed slumping on my chair, closing my eyes. 

"What did you say?" 

"I allowed her to court me" I answered still closing my eyes

"WHAT!" she shouted and that made me open my eyes. 

"I thought you wanted my to date her so why is your reaction like that?" I asked her looking at her with my curious eyes

"Why did you say yes to her?" that's the question that I can't answer because even I, don't know the reason why I said that. 

"I don't really know, Tiffany" why did I do that! I want to talk to her about this thing again but I'm afraid that she might think that I am just playing with her feelings. 

"What will I do now?" I asked Tiffany while she seems like she's thinking of something and I truly hope that it will help me 

"Do you have feelings for her?" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter