Chapter 9

Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jessica Jung*

Everything's going great between me and Iris, there are some days when we met outside with Cadence because he constantly ask me to meet with her. 

Every time that they are together, they always forget that I'm with them. They eat ice cream, they play, and she always take us home after. 

The fear of getting caught is still there so I always try to convince my son with multiple reasons why sometimes, he's not allowed to meet her. 

It's not really hard to fall for her. How can you not when she will always make you feel like you're the most special person in the world and when she looks at you, you will see all the love in her eyes. She's always there to comfort me whenever I'm stressed and she's making me happy. 

I know that she's not a minor anymore but still, there's a big between us and I'm a teacher while she's a student. 

I'm walking happily on the hallway when a certain girl caught my eye but I saw a girl beside her. 

Are they flirting? What the hell! She's not even looking at me! 

I gave her a glare but she didn't even look at my direction! Shes' too busy flirting with that girl to notice me. 

I entered the faculty with my grumpy face and Tiffany didn't fail to notice it. 

"What's wrong?" she asked as soon as she saw my face

"Ask your student" I answered slumping on my chair

 

*Iris Agatha Blythe Gavin*

This girl is fun!

She have a lot of jokes and stories.

She's a girl from the room beside us. I'm standing outside our room when she approached me and then we started talking. 

I can be friends with her, she's fun to be with. 

I saw Wendy giving me the look and I don't know why. What's wrong with her. 

We also had break together but she have a class after so we had to hurry eating. 

I'm about to enter the room when Ms. Hwang suddenly called me. 

"Jessica is in a bad mood, she won't tell why, she just said to ask you." she said to me before entering the faculty and I started to wonder why. 

I didn't do anything wrong? 

I saw her with her eyes closed but unfortunately, I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter