Will i regret my decision ?!?

Loving You Equals Death

 

I woke up from the alarm for school . Slowly going up , I changed my clothes and went to the guest’s room , but it was empty . I sighed knowing that he probably went home , washing myself I went downstairs to have breakfast . The breakfast was already on the table so I took a seat , and slowly began eating just before I heard someone calling me . I turned and it was Taemin who was coming from outside . Taking his jacket he came to me

“ Good morning “ he said giving me one of his cute smiles .

“ I thought you went home “ asking him I took the juice and taking a sip I got up to wash my plate .

“ No , I was helping your father ! The car was under the snow so I was cleaning the snow just now “  he said eating really fast “ Do you have banana milk ?!? “ he asked with puppy like eyes . I chuckled going to the fridge

“ Here you go , little baby “ taking a sip from the straw he smiled cutely .

“ Ah , so delicious “  after breakfast I went to take my books and we went to school . The street was really slippery and I almost fell down , but thanks to Taemin who was holding my hand I made it safe to school .

 

The whole day I was reading some book that we were suppose to read , it turned to be really interesting , besides I needed something to keep me busy for the day . Taemin was doing something with the school president . I was pissed off as she probably wanted to be alone with him . Using her position , aish … it’s really annoying , so I just continued reading .

 

~~~

 

Walking down the street to the place where my mum was working , she wanted to tell me something so I had to leave school early today . I told Taemin who was too busy  taking pictures with some girls from the second class . And here I am now with my mother , I was going to go visit my grandmother this week . A few months ago I would be dying from happiness , but now I wasn’t . Yeah I’m really happy that I’ll go to Japan for a few days , but now that I’m friend with Taemin , well I don’t want to leave him alone with all those girls in school . At least I’ll see my friends again !!!

 

So I went back home , and sitting on the computer I told them the news and as I expected they were jumping from happiness .

 

The days passed really fast and now I was waiting at the airport to get on the plane . As I expected Taemin was really happy for me as I was going to meet my friends again . I’m not sure why I was waiting for him to say : ‘ Don’t leave me ! I love you ‘ but then I thought that it would be stupid , I really  have to stop watching those dramas or I’ll be like one of my friends always dramatizing about little stuff . After saying ‘Goodbye ‘ with my parents I went to the plane . Taking a seat right beside the window , fortunately there were a lot of free seats , so I was going to sit alone , and not for some stranger to sit right beside me .  Placing the headphones in my ears I turned the music on , and closed my eyes to take a little nap .

 

~~~

 

“ Hana , wake up “ I heard someone calling me , slowly opening my eyes I was in a white room , and everything was white .’ What happened to the plane ?!?  ‘ I wondered , while the same voice called my name again , but where is it coming from ?!? Feeling someone touching my shoulder I turned just to find a cute girl standing in front of me .  She was wearing a dark dress “ Don’t be scared “ and gently  removing lock of hair  from my face she smiled , while I was puzzling about the whole situation . The light coming form the windows gently fell on her pale skin , making it shine .

“ Who are you ?!? “ I manage to ask stepping back , I wasn’t sure if it’s one of my strange dreams or not , but I wanted to run away from this place .

“ It’ll be better if you stay away from him !!! “ she said going to the door , I followed every movement she made , but what’s that suppose to mean ?!?

“ From who ?!? “ I followed her  , but just like in the horror movies where you’re running and it’s seems like you’re running really slow , well that was the same with me . I tried to reach her but she opened the door where the bright light hit my face . Now the only thing I could see is her figure walking away “ Wait ,  stop !!! Tell me who ?!? “ and the door closed , I tried to open it but without any luck “ Please tell me !!! “ I felt my eyes watering from all of this , finally I manage to open the door and it was when I woke up . Looking around I saw one of the stewardess , she came to me so I removed my headphones and gave a little smile

“ We’re almost in Japan “ she smiled before going to the other passengers .

 

My grandmother was waiting at the airport with my friends , after the big group hug we went to my grandmother’s house to celebrate  my visiting . Spending the night chatting and playing games , in the morning we were already exhausted , so we went to sleep . The truth was that I couldn’t sleep , the only thing in my head was that last dream . Who is ‘he’  and who was that girl . I think I had seen her in my other dreams , but I was trying so hard to forget the nightmares that I was afraid to just think about remembering them .

 

Quietly going out the room that we were sleeping I went to the kitchen were my grandmother was making  some cake , I really love her cakes .

“ Can’t sleep ?!? “ she asked while I took a seat on one of the chairs

“ Yeah “ and taking a little from the chocolate on the table I heard someone coming in . It was Hika , she rubbed her eyes lightly while taking the other chair “ Did I woke you up ?!? “

“ Ah , no “ she smiled taking a sip from my glass of orange juice “ So what’s wrong ?!? “ she said whispering so only I could hear her “ Is it a boy ?!? “ making me choke , I looked at her swinging my head , denying everything . She chuckled giving me a wink , before dashing back to the room to sleep . Chuckling a little I went to change , going out for a little walk .

 

Here in Japan was only raining so far , so I took an umbrella and walking down the streets , I went to a random shop . I looked around and saw banana milk in the fridge , immediately smiling I took one . Drinking it happily while still walking I remembered the last time when Taemin was staying at home . My phone rang and I saw that it was Yukki , she’s always picking the wrong time to call me .

“ Hana , were are you ?!? “ she said annoyed that I didn’t call them for a walk .

“ I’m coming home , don’t worry “

“ Well you better hurry or we’re going to eat the cake without you “ she chuckled while the others were yelling something .

“ Yah !!! Don’t you dare !!! “ and she hung up after screaming to the others that I’m coming to beat them up .  I really missed them and their childish behavior .

 

After entering the house Midori  jumped on me , screaming that Yukki was pocking her . I rolled my eyes pinching her cheeks . After the little fight , we all took a seat in the kitchen to eat the delicious cake , before returning to the movie marathon .

 

~~~ 

 

The week passed and now I was packing my stuff . I’ll miss them but now I was little relived because I was going to see Taemin , the whole week I was thinking about him all day long . I missed his charming smile and beautiful and soft face . Probably I had fallen for him , and I wonder if he likes me the same way . I told my friends, and they advised me to tell him what I feel . I smiled weakly wondering what he’ll say, believe me or not but I’m ready for any answer , since I can’t want from him to accept my feelings . I know it’ll be hard to be friends after that , but I’ll try to stay just a friend with him . And if he likes another girl I’ll be fine with it , or I’ll try to look like that , although I’ll be really dying from inside .

“ Hana-chan ?!? “ I heard Hika’s voice calling me ,  turning slowly I saw her smiling face “ You’re thinking about Taemin , right ?!? “ I pouted but nodded , it was true and now that they know about it  I  can say what’s in my head .   

At the airport , all of my friend started to cry , like I’m leaving forever or something like that . I just hugged everyone and waving for ‘Goodbye’ I went on my way to the plane . Not knowing when I had fallen asleep .

 

~~~

 

“ You’ll regret it !!! “ I heard a voice but I couldn’t see who it was , everything was dark .

“ Regret what ?!? “

“ The choice you had taken “ I saw a little light coming from somewhere . ‘ Should I go ?!? ‘ I thought but then instantly running to the light I woke up again . The people in the airplane were already going out and I noticed that I was already in Korea . Breathing heavily I went out , I got tired of those dreams . What am I going to regret and for what choice ! I better not watch horror movies again .

My parents were waiting at the airport , after hugging them I looked around to see Taemin but he wasn’t here , just like when I was going to Japan . Probably he didn’t know that I’m coming today ?!?

 

The first thing I did after returning home was to throw my bags in my room and going out to Taemin’s house . I can’t wait to see him again. To be in his embrace and to tell him  how I feel . Going to the house was little hard as the snow was really slippery . I was about to knock on the door when I heard screams from inside . What the hell is going on  !!! I opened the front door slowly when I saw him .

 

He was  covered in blood and on the floor was the school president . I couldn’t help but to scream , slowly turning to me I saw the empty eyes that he had .

“ Taemin !!! “ I cried not able to move . I didn’t noticed when he came to me . Grabbing my neck with his hands he pushed me against the wall , I gasped from the force he used on me . No matter what I did , his grip kept tightening around my neck , I was hardly breathing . I could feel the air already escaping from my body , making me choke .

 

“ P..please stop !!! “ whispering my tears fell down my cheeks . I really couldn’t breath and kept wondering what had gotten to Taemin ! He looked at me like he was trying to let me go but some force was holding him . I closed my eyes trying to take the last breath of air , I felt his hands letting me go . Falling  on the floor I breathed heavily , looking  at Taemin who was trembling like a leaf on a windy day . Using the wall to get up I went slowly to him .

 

“ No , stay away from me !!! “ he yelled stepping back , like he was running from me “ Don’t you hate me ?!? I tried to kill you “  he said hiding his face with his hands . My tears fell again and running to him , I hugged him tightly .

“  How can I hate you ?!?  If I run away hating you , I won’t have someone to love anymore “  looking into his eyes that were now filled with sorrow , I forced a smile to ensure him that everything’s fine .  He gently embraced  me with his hands , pulling me closer to him

“ Pabo !!! “ he said placing his chin on my shoulder . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

the new update is here ... thanks to the ppl who commented ^^ ~ 
and i'll try to update tomorrow as well .... 
just to ask ... is the story interesting so far ?!? 
comments are loved ^^