Special [part 3 ] END

Loving You Equals Death

 

 

 

A few months had passed since Tae Yoon came into this world, she was just so perfect …so beautiful. I just stood beside her, watching her sleeping. She was like a little Taemin, she had his perfect nose. I could stay all day admiring our little angel … the angel we created together, the fruit of our love.

 

We were lying in the bedroom on the big bed as I was gently caressing her little face. Like every  other day both of us waited for Taemin to come back from work. Yeah I was not going to work before Tae Yoon grows a little. The doorbell rang, so I went to answer before my little angel wakes up.  It was some delivery that I had ordered, and when I closed the door again I heard Tae Yoon’s angelic voice. I rushed to the bedroom and saw my little girl crying.

 

“ Ssshhhh, it’s okay my angel. Mommy’s here “ I took her into my arms, swinging her a little so she could calm down “ Let’s go eat okay “ I smiled carrying her to the kitchen. Once placed on the baby-chair, Tae Yoon puffed her cheeks not wanting to be left on the chair. I looked at her deep dark eyes and the cute face she was unconsciously showing me, I smiled brightly at her “  Awwww, my daughter resembles her daddy so well, even pulling the same faces “ gently pinching her nose, I made my way to the fridge.

 

I took the milk to warm it up a little, before sitting across Tae Yoon. She tiled her head a little before raising her hands toward me.

“ Wait a little Tae Yoon, mommy will feed you soon “ I chuckled taking her into my embrace. She was eating so happily that I couldn’t stop smiling. Once she finished the bottle I took her to the living room to play a little.

 

The door opened lightly revealing Taemin, he came in the living room carrying a little bag.

“ How are my two princesses ? “ he smiled before taking Tae Yoon into his embrace. His lips touched her forehead before turning to me “ Mommy come and give daddy a kiss “ chuckling lightly from his little comment I went to him before our lips touched.

“ How was your day ? “ I questioned once we took a seat on the couch while Tae Yoon played with a little toy still in her father’s embrace.

“ Just fine, but I missed both of you so much “ he stopped for a second before bringing the little bag he was carrying “ And I bought a little present for Tae Yoon “ . When I looked into the bag my eyes widened .

“ It’s so cute “ was all I could say before taking Tae Yoon in my hands “ Let’s go and dress you up “ and I went toward the bedroom while Taemin followed me. I turned around and glanced at him before pushing him lightly “ Now, now daddy … you’ll wait for us in the living room “ he groaned a little before slowly stepping back from the bedroom.

 

 

“ Daddy , we’re ready “ I called before entering the living room. I was holding Tae Yoon in my hands while she tried to play with the little hat she was wearing. The costume was really cute, a whole white dress with a cute hat with ears...

 

 

“ Omoooo, my cute daughter “ he clapped coming next to us “ She’s so beautiful like her mommy “ I blushed lightly from his comment while Tae Yoon raised her little hands so she could have a hug from her daddy.

 

Soon after we had dinner, Tae Yoon rubbed her eyes feeling all sleepy.

“ Come here angel. Let’s sleep “  I went to her bedroom where I took a little book to read a story. Funny it is, but she liked Beauty and the Beast pretty much. The pictures or the story it doesn’t matter. The thing is that the story little resembled my story with Taemin, indeed Tae Yoon was a special girl.

 

As I was reading she fell asleep in my hands. The door cracked a little before Taemin entered slowly the room. He kissed Tae Yoon’s forehead before I could place her on the cot. She turned around a little before embracing a fluffy teddy bear. Taemin pulled me more to his body, he wrapped his hands around my waist before our lips touched.

“ Let’s leave our little angel to have her beauty sleep “ he whispered slowly before dragging me out of the room.

 

 

It was late at night when Tae Yoon started crying, I looked around just to find Taemin moving a little. He stood up from the bed before dragging himself lazily to the door.

“ Taemin-ah, I’ll check on her … you should sleep “ but before I could go up, my husband pushed me down again.

“ Don’t worry I can handle it “ he smiled before walking away. I chuckled lightly, resting my head on the pillow.

 

Looking at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed, I smiled weakly hearing Tae Yoon still crying. It had been 30 minutes as Taemin went to check on her, and at what I could hear he was not doing a great job.

“ So I really can’t handle the things with our little angel “ Taemin said entering the bedroom with our little girl in his hands. She was crying for no reason.

“ Okay, give me the little alarm clock “ I said raising my hands to take Tae Yoon “ Sshhhh, my little angel, everything’s fine now “ flashing a smile I placed her on the bed, between me and Taemin. She smiled lightly before looking up at Taemin like she was trying to apologize for waking him up.

 

“ It’s okay Tae Yoon , daddy’s not mad “ he smiled caressing her cheek, she let out a little giggle which made me smile as well. After Tae Yoon fell asleep I stood, watching her. I took a little glance at Taemin to see if he was sleeping, but he was watching me instead.

“ What ? “ I whispered quietly as to not wake up our little angel again.

“ You’re just so beautiful “ he raised his hand to brush my hair “ I love you, Hana “

“ I love you too “ I smiled tugging myself closer to him and Tae Yoon. It was so pleasant to look at Taemin and Tae Yoon, the picture of us three together was all I even wanted.

 

 

 

~ After 3 years ~

 

“ Tae Yoon, stay still so mommy could place the ribbons properly “ I groaned a little, as the girl on the chair was hyper excited.

“ But mommy … I want to see daddy “ she pouted cutely. I just chuckled still fixing her hair. Today was Taemin’s birthday so we were making a surprise party with all our closest friends. I still had a lot of work to do so I called my parents to come over as soon as possible, but they were yet to be found.

 

“ You’re ready princess, now look at yourself in the mirror “ I said pointing to the big mirror in the bedroom. Tae Yoon slowly went to the mirror before smiling brightly. Her little red dress with white dots was just made for her. Not to forget the two ribbons that I placed on her hair were the final touch of her cute image...

 

“ Mommy, I really like it “ she ran up to me before hugging me tightly “ Will daddy like me too ? “ she asked with puppy like eyes.

“ Of course, daddy will like you “ I said pinching her little nose, the same nose that Taemin had. With every day she was growing, she resembled her father so much. Just like a little female-version of Taemin “ Now let’s go so mommy could make a cake “. While going in the kitchen the doorbell rang, I rushed to open the door just to reveal Onew, Jonghyun and Minho smiling at me.

 

“ Oh, good timing guys, guess you’ll be watching over Tae Yoon “ I smirked before letting them enter the apartment “ Look who’s here Tae Yoon, your uncles came earlier to play with you “ I said to the little girl that was playing in the living room. She got up and ran up to them. Like every time Minho was the first one to grab Tae Yoon in his embrace.

“ My little angel “ he said swinging her back and forth earning a little chuckle from her “ Uncle Minho missed you so much “ he said dragging her along with him back in the living room.

“ Yah, Minho … I want to play with Tae Yoon as well “ Jonghyun whined following the tall boy.

“ Yeah me too “ said Onew as well going after them. I chuckled lightly walking back in the kitchen to prepare the food for tonight. Jong In was so kind to fool around Taemin and then to come tonight for the party, so I was sure that we won’t be discovered by my husband.

 

 

I finished the cake and smiled at my work. I was not as good as my mother, but my work was not that bad as well. Taking the cake I went to the fridge, but something unpredictable for me happened. Tae Yoon was running around the kitchen and before I could say anything she passed by me and just then Onew came. As clumsy as he was he never managed to stop and he ended up bumping in me, so as the cake. I was covered in chocolate and almost fell on the ground.

 

“ Oh, Onew uncle is in big trouble “ Tae Yoon chuckled, while I tried to clean myself. I was suppose to be mad at my little angel, but in the end I was laughing like crazy.

“ Everything’s fine don’t worry “ I told Onew who breathed in relief  “ It would be better to just say that the cake was not good... “

“ I’m really sorry “ he said taking Tae Yoon into his embrace.

“ And you little missy “ pointing at my daughter I took a little chocolate from my face before lightly putting some of it on her nose “ Behave  while mommy takes a quick shower “

“ Okay mommy “ she said cutely before Onew took her to the living room where Minho and Jonghyun were mesmerized by some TV show.

 

The shower was fast and I manage to make the food for tonight except the birthday cake, my worst enemy. I admit it, the first cake I made was not that good.

“ Mommy, mommy “ Tae Yoon came to me, raising her little hand where my phone was “ Uncle Minho said to call the mother-ship to buy a cake for daddy “  she said cutely handing me the phone. Blinking several times I tried to find the person with that nickname.

“ Who’s the mother-ship ? “ I asked looking at Tae Yoon while she stuffed a little cookie in .

“ Uncle Key “ she simply said before running back in the living room.

“ Say to Minho that he’ll be dead soon “ I chuckled dialing Key’s number.

 

 

It was already night and all our friends were gathered already to wish Taemin a happy birthday. My mother and father came as well, little late as I expected them to come, but still they manage to be in time for the surprise.

“ Umma, you’re really mean not coming to help your daughter “  I whined before hugging her tightly.

“ Don’t worry honey, you did a splendid job by yourself “ she patted my shoulder before walking in the living room to hug Tae Yoon. My father followed as well, while smiling happily to see his granddaughter again.

 

Everyone were excited, but not as excited as Tae Yoon. She was running around wanting to wish her father a happy birthday. The doorbell rang once again and Key came with a cake in his hands.

“ Key “ I smiled hugging him tightly.

“ Hey, hey watch out or the cake will end up in your pretty face “ he said handing me the cake.

“ I had enough of cakes in my face “ groaning lightly I went to the kitchen to put the candles.

“ Uncle Key “ Tae Yoon called before literally throwing herself onto him.

“ My little princess, you’re so cute “ he laughed hugging her tightly. I just enjoyed the moment with them hugging each other before my phone rang.

 

“ I can’t handle him much longer … he’s getting suspicious “ Jong In said from the other line.

“ Okay, both of you can come now “ and with that he hung up.

“ Taemin is coming “ I said before everyone looked at me “ So I’ll be switching the lights off “ and with that I tuned everything off, waiting for Taemin to come.

 

 

~~~

 

The door opened slowly, and all of us stayed silent especially Tae Yoon.

“ Jong In, seriously …. What the hell … we have to go where ? “ he questioned turning the lights on.

“ SURPRISE “ all of us yelled, Taemin jumped a little. He looked around before smiling lightly.

“ Daddy “ Tae Yoon ran up to him “ Happy birthday daddy “ she said as soon as he lifted her into his embrace. She kissed his cheek before hugging him back.

“ Happy birthday, honey “ I went up to them before kissing him on the lips earning a little chuckle from our precious daughter.

 

Once we cut off our intimidate scene the other guests came up to say ‘happy birhtday’ to Taemin as well. It was really a great day for our family, all of us celebrating and enjoying our time together.

 

After the little party, everyone headed back home. The last to leave were my parents as always. I wanted them to stay for the night, but my mother made some excuses that they have work early in the morning. Yet again before they left, she pulled me away from Taemin who was talking with my father about something, while Tae Yoon was into my father’s embrace.

“ We don’t want to disturb the young family “ she chuckle lightly. I rolled my eyes and soon after they left I went in the kitchen to clean everything up.

 

“ Mommy here you go “ Tae Yoon came to me, she raised her hands giving me the plates that were left in the kitchen.

“ Thank you princess, but mommy will clean herself “ I smiled taking the plates from her hands. She whined a little that she wanted to help, but in the end Taemin took her in her room since she was suppose to be in bed long ago.

 

“ She fell asleep as soon as she laid on her bed “ Taemin said entering the kitchen.

“ She brushed her teeth  right ? “ I asked turning around to face my husband but he was too close and before I knew it he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I couldn’t help but to let his tongue dance along with mine.

“ Yes ma'am “ he chuckled brushing my cheek lightly.

“ What was that for ? “ pushing him a little I cleaned the last of the dishes.

“ Can’t I even kiss my wifey anymore ? “ he pouted lightly showing me his cute charm.

“ You know that your daughter pulls the same faces when she wants something … it’s not fair I can’t resist both of you … mommy is defeated “ I groaned walking in the bedroom to change into my PJ.

 

I was already in bed reading a book when my husband roughly snatched it away from my hands. I glanced at him for a second before his hands pulled me closer to his body.

“ I was thinking, should we make a little brother or sister for Tae Yoon ? “ he smirked pressing his lips on mine.

 

“ What ? Not now … Tae Yoon is sleeping in the other room …have you lost your mind ? “ I hissed slapping his chest a little. Before he could complain the door opened lightly revealing our little daughter. She stepped a few feet next to the bed.

“ Mommy, daddy … can I sleep with you ? “ she said lightly hugging the little teddy bear in her hands.

 

“ Sure princess “ I smiled taking her into my embrace, before placing her small body between me and Taemin. She tugged herself between both of us before looking up to Taemin who was playing with the little black locks of her hair.

“ Angel, do you want a little brother or sister ? “ when I heard his question my eyes widened. I took a little glance at him before my gaze turned back to Tae Yoon.

 

“ YEAH ! I want a little brother or sister so I could take care of them and play together “ she cutely answered looking up to me “ Mommy? “ she asked puffing her little lips.

“ We’ll see about that “ and with that I looked back at Taemin who smirked lightly.

“ Daddy will make one don’t worry “ he chuckled kissing Tae Yoon’s forehead.

“ YEY , I’ll be waiting “ she smiled before slowly falling into a sleep.

“ Let’s fulfill her wish, ok mommy ? “ groaning lightly at his question I closed my eyes smiling to myself. How can I stand against my two angels … 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

So this is the end for this fanfic Y_Y sorry that it took me long to update but hope you all like the END.

I was really happy writing for all of you ^^ ~ and thanks a lot for supporting me LOVE YOU ALL :))

What you think about Taemin’s  “ daughter “ ?  Isn’t she cute >w< I was searching for a girl that will look little like him...

 

 

She really looks a little like him … 

 

So thanks again for supporting me ^^ 

Bye Bye  :))