Forever yours ...

Loving You Equals Death

 

“ Why do I feel the pain ?!? “ turning to Soo Jin I placed a hand on my chest “ Why was I bleeding earlier ?!? “ the girl just looked at me with her deep dark eyes , she placed her hands on my heart and smiled weakly .

“ It’s because both of you are one heart and one soul now ! You are the one who can save him , and he’s the one who will destroy you , Hana “  and with that she backed away and going to the front door of Taemin’s house she vanished .

“ What do you mean ?!? Please tell me ?!? “ I yelled after her before turning to Taemin . His little sister was still in his hands and he was crying loudly . Still holding my chest with my hands I ran to the front door and there I saw Soo Jin . I was already in the graveyard and she was standing in front of some grave , guess it’s hers . Without saying a word I went next to her , watching the cold stones that were showing from the ground “ Tell me !!! “ I whisper softly , wanting to know everything . What she mean by that , and how can I save him ?!? Staring at the grave I noticed something on it . Something written about the curse , but before I could see it I was already in my room .

 

This is definitely not a dream , but what is all of this ?!? The curiosity brought me right in front of Taemin’s house . There was no one around , after all it was late at night . I knew very well why Taemin wasn’t home , thinking about the curse was eating me from inside . The pain to see the person you love suffering is the biggest pain you could ever feel . I was completely sure that if I have the power to save him,  I’ll give everything just so see his smile never leave his beautiful face . Now that Soo Jin told me that , and the thought that I might be useful for once , made me happy ! Happy that I’ll save him from this madness .

 

I was there , in the graveyard . It was different from the time when Soo Jin died , but still I found it , her gravestone . The grass that was gently covering it , like a mother protecting her child . It was hard for me to read the words . Wiping the stone a little , I could now clearly see the words ….

 

Cursed to kill , and never die ! Searching for the one who can save you ! The one who can bring light to your useless existence ! But you’ll never be happy … like I never was !!! The person you love will have to give you her …..

 

And this was the part where the stone was broken , I have to give what …. !!! How will I be able to save him if I don’t know what should I give !!! Is it my  life ?!?  How will this save him !!!

 

I just stood there on the cold stone , thinking about the things that were written . The missing part . Then the image of Taemin crying from pain popped into my mind , making my heart ache . If I have to give my life for him , I’ll gladly give it ! I’ll give everything .

 

My phone rang , making me jump from my seat .

“ Key oppa ?!? “ I said little surprised , why is he calling me !

“ Hana , where are you ?!? I’m in front of your house ! Sorry to be so late , but the traffic was horrible “  he said with a little laugh , but something was not right . I could sense that something was wrong , so I hurried up home . He was sitting on the stairs , his head was hung down . This is not the Key I know ! When he saw me , he just ran toward me and embracing me with his hands , burying  his  face in my neck . This shocked me , I never would have thought that he’ll cry in front of me . Hugging him tightly I caressed his back , trying to comfort him a little .

“ Let’s go inside “  I simply said , dragging him in the house . We took a seat on the couch , the silence was killing me , I had no idea what happened ! But I was afraid to ask , probably he won’t be in the mood to answer my questions ! I got up to go make something warm so we could drink , but his hand grabbed me and pulled me on the couch again .

“ She broke up with me ! “ he said with pain in his eyes . I was speechless , at this rate I can only listen “ She said that she got bored ! “ a single tear escaped his eyes

“ Whoever she is, I’ll kick her ! “ gently smiling to him , I wiped the tears away . I don’t want to see him like that . Even if I’m not with all my mind right now , since I saw everything about Taemin . I want to see Key smiling at me , he’s the person that I can count on to lighten up  my pain “ She doesn’t deserve you , oppa !!! “ and with that I went to the kitchen .

 

After the hot cocoa , we talked a little and he never stopped hugging me . Right now , both of us are with broken hearts . The people we love made us sad ! Although the position I’m in is more complicated that his , but I want to be there for him . To help him go through this pain ! 

Stubborn as he is , he said that he’ll go home and have a good rest . No matter what I did to try to stop him from driving at night , he still didn’t listen to my words .

“ Hana “ he turned to me, I turned to his direction when I felt his lips on mine . I was in shock , couldn’t move an inch ! The pain in my heart started burning me . I pushed him away , touching the place where our lips touched “ I want to give my love to someone who deserves it ! “ he smiled warmly .

 

“ Hana !!! “ I hear the familiar voice calling me , when I turned back I saw him . His eyes were filled with hatred and anger . Without wasting more time , Taemin roughly  punched Key in the face making him fall on the ground . Key wiped the now sliding blood from his lips , he got up and tried to hit Taemin , but he grabbed his arm . I know that look in Taemin , the eyes that were filled with anger .

 

I manage to move and wrapping my arms around Taemin , I snuggle into his back .

“ Please stop !!! ”  I whisper , tired from all of this . The tears escaped from my eyes , when Taemin released Key , I just told him to go home and I was glad that he listen to me and just left without questions . Taemin pushed me away and went ahead “ I know everything , I saw her ! “ I said. He froze for a second before turning to look at me

“ What do you mean ?!? “ I went to him and I took his hand , but he pushed me away again . Following me , we both went in my house right to the living room . He waited for me to start talking , but I was afraid ! I don’t want to hurt him more .

“ Soo Jin “ when I said her name , he trebled lightly “ She showed me the whole thing ! She was showing me many things “

“ So you know everything , what a monster I am “ he looked at me with eyes filled with sorrow , I couldn’t help but to hug him “ Go to that guy “ his cold voice made my heart ache . Like thousand knifes were cutting me from inside  .

“ I don’t want to ! It was a mistake , I love you “ I started to cry , but his warm hands wiped away my tears as he used to .

“  But I’m a monster , not like him “  he got up from the couch , I grabbed his hand .

“ No, you’re not “ and I locked my lips with his . I thought that he’ll push me away as a minute ago , but he hugged me .

“ You’re everything for me “ he whisper gently into my ear . Right now I felt happy to know that I’m with him , that we’ll be together .

 

After awhile, we went to my room . We stayed in silence , guess there was nothing we could say . I looked at him , just before I pulled him for another kiss .  I’m addicted to the softness of his lips, I don’t want to let him go , I want to be his ! Sliding down my hand I started to his shirt , he placed a hand on mine , confused .

 

“ Please , I want you “ I hear myself saying . I’m afraid that he might do the same thing to me as the other girls he slept with , but something in my heart was telling me that he love me as much as I love him . Taking the shirt off I saw the mark on his chest , it was like a clock , I can’t explain it but that was the mark that Soo Jin did , gently trailing the mark with my fingertips I looked at Taemin . His gaze never left me , I felt my cheeks heating up . He cupped my face with his warm hands , and before I knew it his lips were on mine . The sweet taste of his , the taste that I desire so much . His warm hands travel all over my back , gently caressing it . Placing my hands on his neck I pulled him on the bed , my back brushed against the cold cotton of my sheets . Removing my shirt , he kissed my neck . The sudden bliss made me moan from the pleasure he was giving me . Every time his soft lips touched my skin , like little electricity shocks traveled all over my body . I felt his hand traveling down my thigh , before pulling my legs apart . I never thought that he would remove my clothes so fast ! Embarrassed I buried my face in his chest . I was scared , it was my first time and I was really scared !

 

“ Hana , don’t be afraid. “ I felt his breath  on my face , I looked up just to see the care and love in his eyes “ I’ll be gentle “ he smiled before our lips touched again . I felt the warmth of his body on mine . This was the moment I wanted the most , to be with Taemin forever. To know that he’s mine and I’m his . The moment where I’ll feel him , touch him . 

 “ I love you so much , Hana.  “ he said looking right into my eyes . I ran my fingers through his hair , smiling warmly .

“ I love you too. You are my everything now !!! “ I whispered gently  .

And we became one that night ….

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SORRY !!!! for not updating .... >.< i feel so bad now ... i'm really sorry !!! Hope you all can forgive me ... TT^TT and the chapter was not long .... and other stuff but an update is an update , right ?!? ^^  anyway thanks to the ppl who support this story !!! :)) 
and hope you like the new chapter ~  
guess you all know that a in this story is not fitting XDD  so if there's some skinship between Hana and Taemin ... will be a little and not a whole stuff !!!! okay ?!? ~  
comments are loved :pPp