Chapter 5

Fated

I spent the whole night doing Ms. Youn homework and I barely had any sleep.

“Good morning my little sunshine” mom said while jumping on me

I smiled and kissed mom on the cheeks and made my way to the bathroom.

I like getting ready with music on so I put on some Nicki Minaj- no fraud

I started jamming to it but on the process, I got screamed at for taking too much time getting ready.

“I’m taking you to school today. I go to work a little late today” I hugged mom and started jumping up and down.

“Wait it thought you were going to make me get a bus today?”

“Well if that’s what you want?” mom gave me an evil smile and turned her back on me. I ran to her and stood in front of her making her stop.

“I was just asking mom” I said in a sweet voice

I went to get my bookbag while mom was getting her phone at the kitchen table. After getting our stuff mom and I made our way to the car. We spent the whole ride singing together until we got to school.

“ Bye baby if something happens don’t doubt on calling me ok?” I moved my head up and down while waving at mom.

I was on my way to my class when I heard a group of guys laughing loud on the hallway. When I looked to the way the laugh was coming I saw it was Jackson from my art class and he was with 6 other guys.

They were in front of my locker so I hesitated on whether to go take my stuff. I decided to just go I take them because it was my locker and there’s mothing wrong on asking them to move a little to get my stuff.

“Umm hello? Excuse me can you guys please move a little so I can get my stuff in the locker?” they all stood there looking at me and one of them started getting closer to me.

“And who are you to make us move?” he looked at me in the eyes and it felt like he was looking at my soul. All of a sudden he started laughing.

“ Of course we can move ahahahha pabo!!! It’s your locker after all.”

“Sorry about that BamBam likes to joke around a lot.” Said one of them he was a little smaller than that BamBam and he had black hair.

“ By the way my name is Jinyoung” he extended his hand towards me. I shake his hand and bowed to him. After a while of them introducing themselves to me, they left but only Jackson stayed.

“They’re my crazy group members. I hope you’re not that mad after what BamBam did?” he gave me a look of worried and I smiled at him assuring him I was ok . I was about to get my English books when he snatched it from my hands and carried it all the way to our English class.

“Today you’re sitting with me!”

“W-What? W-Why?”

“Why not? I don’t want you to be by yourself. Plus Mr.Soowon doesn’t mind people changing sits.”

I spent the whole class nervous and swearing like crazy while Jackson was talking about GOT7 and how they’re a boy group. I was choked when he told me they’re really famous in Korea and worldwide.

 

*** 4 classes after***

 

It was time to get ready for my dance class when I saw Hyolyn outside the locker room.

“Hey unnie, neo gwaenchanh ni?”

“Yhea I’m ok is just that my group might be in danger of disbanding and I really don’t want that to happen” I was taken aback again. I couldn’t believe almost everyone I knew in the school were all famous.

“I’m sure everything will be ok and if it does happen just know that once a group always sisters. You’re group will always be there and in you’re heart and in their you all are going to be one.

After talking to her for 5 minutes our teacher saw us outside the locker room not ready and hurried us up. We spent the whole 1 hour practicing the same dance from yesterday over and over again.

It was almost the end of the day and because I was in my free period I decided to go to my secret room. I decided to sing all my free period and then try to practice my dancing after school.

***dance room***

I stayed at least 3 hours on the dance room practicing. Mom started calling me nonstop. She was on her way to pick me up to go together and eat in this new place that opened today.

At the place mom and I talked about our day and how am more into singing and dancing lately. We had the best time until we got home and we went our separate ways to our bedrooms.

“Goodnight sunshine”

“Goodnight mom!”