Chapter 3

Fated

* Knock Knock*

" Mmmmmmm" I heard mom's soft nocks on the door. Rearly i woke up, because most of the time i would be nocked out

and not even hear a sound.

" Ji-eunha.... wake up is your first day of school" Mom closed the door behind her after she saw me opening my eyes. I started streching out

and made crying noises.

After a long battle of thinking of getting up, I did and went streight to the bathroom.

20 minutes later mom got in the bathroom.

" Hurry" Mom saw i was brushing my teeths and got a little mad because i was being slow.

I went running to my bedroom because who wants to see mom mad right?

I put on my white shirt with my skirt and the little coat with the school logo on.I only need my shoes so i went to the closet gotmy new shoes and socks with also my bookbag and went down the stairs s mom could see i was ready.

" Today you'll go on taxi bu tomorrow you're getting the public bus" 

Mom laughed at me, she knew i hated walking, but in Korea almost everyone walk or goes on subway.

" Awwww moooom" 

" Don't complain please i have enough with all the trouble and papers we have to do" we got our things and walked out.

Mom had two spair keys and gave me one.

"How are you feeling?"

" Nervous" I looked at mom and showed her a nervous face.

" It will be fine" She huged me and called a taxi that was coming our way. 

Mom paid the taxi, apparently i was going by myself.

" Why aren't you coming with me?" 

" I need to go to work i can't go with you, but text me when you get there" She waved at me and closed the door after i got inside.

" Bye" I must have made the taxi driver crazy with all my qustions. We finally got there and the driver looked more happy now hahaha i did made him go crazy.

Last week on Wenesday mom had to got to school to get my paper which said the classes i would be attending. 

I went to the office first and the principal welcomed me.

" Hello young lady"

" Hllo sir i hope you remember me, my name is..." he cut me off by saying

" Yes Lee- Ji-eun I know, who would forget the new beautiful student" he asked for my paper and took me to a tiny little office were all the teachers were.

" Excuse us teachers i have a new student here , you'll be starting today."

They all turned around facing me and smiing. Am a shy person and i felt my sheeks burning.

 " Welcome to our school Bomoon" they all said at the same time. I guess is a thing they do for new students.

" Anyeonghaseyo" i bowed to them for 5 seconds and looked up.

The principal Mr.Jhopn showed them my schedule and a tiny looking man jumped and started talking to me excitedly.

" Your first class is me... Am Mr.Soowon" 

He extended his hand out for me to shake it. So i did and smiled at him.

" Well i hope your first day goes wee. Mr.Soowon will introduse you to your classmates." he left and now i was by myself with all the teachers.

Mr.Soowon took my paper and took me to the class but left me outside. They were all loud and i could hear them boowing to the teacher. 

" Poor guy" i whispered

" Class!! Class!! I need your attention. Today there's a new student" 

I could hear them sheering after he told them it was a girl from America. The door opend and i got inside. I could feel their eyes on me.

" Hello my name is Lee Ji-eun"

I awkwardly waved at them. Some of them were good looking, i guess their the idols huh.

" Ms. Ji-eun please seat on that seat all the way back on the second row." 

" Yes sir" i found my way to my chair i got my things out to start class.

* 5 Classes Later*

I saw everyone getting their lunch, so i proceeded out the door. Iwanted to learn more about the school

so i started walking around. I found the stairs and found old classes. I entered one and found old music instruments.

" Ughh i miss you guys" i started thinking of how i can come here at lunch time and maybe i can sing and train my voice without anyone hearin me.

It was time for Dance class. I went running to the dancing room and got changed on the lockers.

" Oh you must be the new girl" i heard a voice coming behind me.

" Oh Hi yes am the new girl" I bow to her. I felt small next to her.She was pretty, tan and had the most amaizing hair. 

" My name is Hyolyn" she bowed to me.

" Let's go to class together, i don't want you to be by yourself." she grabed my hand and pulled me out the door to the class room.

" We seat first and wait for Ms.Woon." 

I did and ok sign with my hand and she smiled at me. We spent the whole class dancing and everyone was surprise of how good i was.

Last class Art went by fast without eve knowdesing. We all had 1 whole hour for our selves.

I wen outside to the back of the school. There was a huge soccer field with big benches were the audience would seat. I went up the seats and looking at the soccer field.

I saw a guy exercising and,because i was bored i sat there looking at him running around  the field. As he was getting closer i knowdest how good looking he was. I looked away so he wouldn't know i was looking at him.

" Hey!! New girl!!' He said while smilling at me. He had a  beautiful  puppy smile.

" Hi"