Chapter 4

Fated

He started walking up the bench and I could feel my heart trying to get out of my chest. He found his way next to me and in the corner of my eye I could see he was facing me with a big smile on his face.

 

“ Hi my name is Jackson” he got up and bowed to me I was surprise and to not make him think I was rude I stood up and bowed all the way down.

 

“ Sorry if I sounded rude when I called you. I just forgot your name”

 

“ It’s ok. Wait you forgot my name? You know me? “ I widened my eyes as I was taken aback. Like how does he knows me Is just my first day of school.

 

“ Yes I do know you. We are together in our morning class. I wasn’t able to properly say hi to you in class” He smiled at me. He had the most adorable smile a guy can have. I snap out of my thoughts and started talking to him.

 

“ For how long have you been in this school?”

 

“ I have been in this school since I was in 9th grade” He started ing his shirt. I could feel my cheeks burning while I was staring at him. He looked at my face and stopped at the fourth button.

 

“ Hmm I guess we have to go know. By the way my full name is Jackson Wang from GOT7” he started to walk down the bench and left me by myself. I started having questions in my mind like Is GOT7 a boy group or is it a little gang in school? I thought about gangs since my school in America had some gang influence.

 

It was 6 period now and I had Ms.Youn it was art class. She was nicely dress and was short with a good personality. When I walked in the room she ran to me and put her hand on my back and told me I was going to be ok. After she introduced me to the class she showed me my seat. To my surprise I had that class with Jackson my seat was next to his.

 

“ Hey we see each other again huh?” he patted my back which made me jumped because I didn’t expect that at all. He apologized to me because he thought he scared me but the truth is I didn’t think he would actually touch me.

 

We all spent the whole class looking at each other and painting each other. I think Jackson really liked me and got close to me ( as a friend) because he picked me as his partner to draw. So we had to draw each other. The class ended and we had free time.

 

I was on my way out when I saw Hyolyn talking with another girl. I didn’t know if to go towards her to say hi. I made the decision to just go where I was heading which was to the vending machine, I bought myself some potato chips and an orange juice and went to the abandoned class I found.

 

After I ate my chips I drank some of the orange juice i bought and started getting the feeling of singing so I went to the door and looked both ways to see if anyone was there and there wasn’t so I put the background music of Adele song -Someone like you-

 

As I was done singing I heard someone running outside my classroom. I went running towards the door and saw the back of the person but couldn’t tell who it was. I exited the class and went to get my stuff from my 6 period class.

 

**********

 

I was walking home when I heard someone calling me.

 

“ Hey!! Wait wait” I turned around to see a girl with long black hair and skinny body running toward me. I wasn’t sure if it was with me or not so I pointed to myself.

 

“ Yes yes you hahah sorry I just really wanted to talk to you. You seem like a nice person and I don’t really have that much of friends in this school so I wanted to ask if you wanted to be my friend.”

 

I stared at her for 10 seconds and replied to her.

“ haha yes you’re really nice to come up to me. It’s really hard been the new girl am alone all the time.” She got so excited that ran to me and hugged me she then told me she needed to run back home . I waved my hand at her and kept on walking.