Episode 2

Bachelors' Paradise - BTS Ver //Did you ever dream of dating BTS?
 
 

episode 2

I want me a great girlfriend


 


tumblr_inline_nz4903tyQR1tirewe_540.png   replace with fc, the height is 90!!1!   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg




“We’re looking for love, of course we have to make tough decisions and challenge the girls with things that we want to have in a perfect girlfriend.“, Seokjin’s voice explains as soon as the second episode of Bachelors’ Paradise starts.



A bunch of clips are following one after another. Girls partying, Namjoon and Seokjin standing in front of a row of contestants, telling them that one of them is getting eliminated and snippets of a challenge in which some of the girls jump fully dressed into a pool, building little volcanos and girls drawing stuff at a white board while another has to guess what it is. Then the signature picture of the bachelors holding their roses appears.

“It’s all coming up tonight on Bachelor’s Paradise.“

As soon as the actual episode starts Jimin and Namjoon are shown sitting next to each other during an interview. “So, after the First Impression Challenge we decided that there has to be something to lighten up the mood.“, Namjoon says and smirks, the expression on his face hinting on something more to come. Indeed Jimin finishes the explanation as he is grinning even wider. “And loosen up the girls… so they have a lot of fun during our second challenge for them.“



The viewers are given insight of what party the bachelors are talking about. There are girls shown during a drinking competition, girls at the bar skillfully turning and throwing bottles through the air, a cosy corner in which Seokjin and Jungkook are having chats with some contestants while enjoying some champagne… and then there are girls that are rather having a walk through the mansion.

“Yeah…unfortunately some girls didn’t take our offer.“, Seokjin laments and looks pretty disappointedly into the camera. But not only disappointment is reflected on his face. There is also a hint of sadness on it. “I wish we didn’t have to make the decision we made…“



“…who is responsible for the idea touring through the mansion?“, Namjoon says in the next clip, he and Seokjin standing in front of Aejin, Minhye, Hana, Sara,Yubi and Areum. Half of the girls take a step back with only Aejin, Hana and Sara remaining in front of the guys.



“If it’s you three who are responsible for this… and since Hana and Aejin have roses… it’s goodbye to Sara.“, Seokjin tells them and Sara’s face shows pure shock on it. Not only hers… the others look as devastated.


“Sara, take your goodbyes.“, Inguk prompts the girl and she turns around to the others in confusion, still unable to grab a proper thought of what is actually happening. The other girls give her a short hug before she is accompanied out by the MC.

For a moment the two bachelors keep standing in front of the girls, they look uncomfortable like that. “You should get some rest, girls. Sorry about that… “, Namjoon apologizes for the sudden elimination and the next scene shows the girls heading back into the mansion.

The interview section pops up again, this time it’s Yubi speaking. Like in the first episode the name, age and occupation accompany the girls’ images to inform the viewers who is talking to them. “So… one of us got kicked out, we got all embarrassed in front of the bachelors and we were excluded from the party as well after that… yeah, I feel very dumbfounded.“



“Seriously? That !“, Aejin further comments in her interview that immediately follows Yubi’s.

After those impressions of the party night, the aftermath is shown very soon. The camera zooms over the different areas that the party people had occupied, each of them being trashed with shot and cocktail glasses, plastic cups covering every corner of the garden, empty booze bottles literally everywhere and the outdoor bar looks like a battle field.

“We thought it couldn’t get worse after what happened to us.“ Minhye sighs as she looks into the camera, crossing her arms. “We were wrong…it did. Right after the party was over.“



Her interview skips to Jaemi and Minseo getting into their bedroom which they share with Areum, Yubi and Minhye who all shriek up from their sleeping positions when Minseo crashes against the door and almost drags Jaemi with her down to the floor. 



“H-Help!“, the rookie idol calls the other girls and Minhye is first to get up and rush over. Areum and Yubi are soon next to her to examine the absolutely wasted Minseo.

“How much did she drink?“, Areum asks and Jaemi just shrugs.

“I have no idea…I wasn’t around her to be honest, I just found her like that.“, she answers and looks worried at the Taekwondo athlete.

“….let…!“, Minseo suddenly babbles with no one understanding her until she starts gagging.

“TOILET!“, Yubi translates and the girls quickly carry the blonde one to the bathroom.

In another room some of the girls also overdid it and therefore are now stuck deep in the slump of alcohol. While Yumin is completely knocked out, Yeeun sits on her bed, crying badly with Yumi and Jiho trying to comfort her. Johanna sits on the opposite bed, listening to the women talking and every now and then nodding or shaking her head.

“…and I was never free to do what I want! How am I supposed to fall in love like that? I don’t even know why I’m here!“, Yeeun cries out, her whole face red and puffy and wet from all the tears flooding her cheeks. Good for her she doesn’t wear a lot of make-up otherwise it would have run down in colorful streams. Her blue contacts stand out a lot, though, surrounded by the red that has taken over her eyes. “And… why is everybody… so nice in here?! D-Did… you see Seokjin?! He’s an… angel!“ Her words are every now and then interrupted by sobs. “AND I DIDN’T EVEN TAKE MY CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER!!!“

Jiho sighs as she hears Yeeun complain about her own inability to converse with the bachelor and it’s obvious that she can relate to the girl. The professional gamer verifies it in her interview that follows.



“…we all feel like missing a lot of chances, I guess…“ For a moment she looks to the side and then pouts, blurting out a cascade of complaints herself that must have crossed her mind just now. “Oh goddamnit, Geum Jiho! You should have talked to Seokjin more as well! But what did I do?! I *censor tone* everything! UGH!“ Jiho screeches shortly over herself and then startled faces the camera. “You didn’t record that, right?“

 





 

It’s 6 AM in the morning as the electric clock that is filmed shows and the young women are all fast asleep. However, the peace in the mansion is just temporarily.

“Part 2 of mission ‚Hangover’ starts now!“ Hoseok and Taehyung are standing downstairs in front of the stairs which leads up to the bedrooms, both looking amused as they beam into the camera. Those two don’t seem as if the party from just a few hours ago has some bad impact on them. Jimin, on the other hand, enters the screen with sunglasses on and a cup of coffee in his hands.

“The reason why we set up this challenge is… pretty simple.“, Hoseok tells the audience in during another interview. “I mean, if we start dating we will eventually go out drinking with our girlfriends as well. And it’s good to know if they are drop dead, absolutely grumpy or still a sunshine after a tough night.“ He shrugs and then laughs, sounding all innocent.

“What the girls don’t know is that we basically try to see how open-minded they are to new stuff or stuff they might not like that much. How could you find out better than when the girls are in the worst condition possible?“, Taehyung adds to it on his very own interview section. He chuckles shortly before he winks into the camera.

The next moment Yoongi’s face shows up on the screen, he is shaking his head. “I rather have the girl I like not embarrass her in front of the whole nation.“, he says. In contrast to Taehyung and Hoseok he doesn’t even smile.

“You’re ready?“, Taehyung asks Hoseok and the boys nod at each other. “What about you?“, they ask Jimin who quickly shakes his head. Even with the sunglasses covering his face he looks tired. And he tries his best to avoid the cameras.

“Go without me. I’ll wait for the others.“

Peacefully the girls are slumbering, unsuspecting that just after two or three hours of rest the boys are back to interrupt their recovery sleep. And they do it ruthless as one can be. Taehyung and Hoseok are raiding one room after another, waking the girls up with a military-like “AAAAAATTENTION!“ A few girls get up annoyed but pretty fit while others completely loose it, whine or just stay all dead in bed. “CHALLENGE TIME, EVERYBODY! GET READY, WE’LL LEAVE IN ONE HOUR!“

As a matter of fact the girls are all more or less ready downstairs, waiting for the challenge to begin after the mentioned hour. Mihoon, Bunbun and Yeonhee all look super fresh even after that short nap they’d been granted and whereas they’d been drinking as much as the others, if not even more.



“Wow, you are glowing.“, Yoongi compliments the three the moment he notices them being wide awake, Mihoon casually taking a sip on her coffee cup. Just like them Yoongi looks fit.

“That’s what happens when you hold your liquor well.“, Mihoon answers simply and gives him a short shrug added by a little smile which he returns soon.

Others look very, very bad. Yumin barely manages to keep herself on her feet, not only looking overly tired but also still drunk. And she isn’t the only one. Minseo, Yeeun and even Nara and Jiwoo don’t look like being in their best shape. Nara as always is striking, though. The way she dresses outshines everyone… although her chosen clothes don’t really match in colors, neither in style. Her outfit mainly contains a pullover that looks as if Nara had slaughtered the cookie monster to dress in it while her legs are only covered by an orange tutu and purple fishnet tights. Her outfits doesn’t cover the fatigue of her, nevertheless.



 

 

Three limousines deliver the contestants to the place where the challenge will take place. And it is… a Highschool. The girls who are not currently busy with trying not to throw up in the moving vehicles look out of the windows with surprise on their faces.

“A Highschool? Seriously?“, Juna blurts out and looks pretty grumpy the next moment. The young female is still dressed like the night before. Even her make-up is still the same, just a little smudged. “Damn, I hated school… I was glad to get out but they’re sending us back there?“ Miso gives her an approving nod. It’s no secret to the viewers that those two are having a bad hangover as well.



Miso’s very pissed face shows up next in a solo shoot, the girl is glaring at the camera as if she is about to beat up the camera guy. “They get us out of bed at 6 to challenge each other at a Highschool? *censor tone* them!“

The cars stop and the girls get out, the sun blinding them when they meet the bachelors who look surprisingly lively (except for Jimin) compared to the girls. Seokjin and Jungkook, who look the most alive take the chance to explain the challenge. They both smile at the girls but not all of the females can return one to them.

“As you see, this is a Highschool.“, Jungkook starts and immediately gets interrupted by one of the contestants.

“No , Captain Obvious.“, Minseo scoffs exhaustedly. Her mood is not the brightest and it shows the longer she has to stay in the cold while the sun starts to blind her with every minute passing. It is already around 8 AM and the sun beams are enlightening the school yard.

Jungkook frowns shortly but tries to go on explaining without being too bowled over. “…yeah. So we are having a competition today that includes different challenges you have to succeed in. For each round your team gets points and the team that scores highest wins a special date with the bachelors during this week. The three highest teams scoring highest after the winners will get a group date with us.“



Mihoon’s face turns up and even though she doesn’t look too concerned, one can clearly hear that she’s not that pleased with the challenge at all. “I’m not that much of a team player.“, she confesses.

“We have ten teams that are…“, Seokjin goes on and pulls out a little sheet of paper from his designer pants. “Yubi and Minseo, Nara and Mihoon, Sunhee and Jaemi, Hana and Juna-“ 

YES!“, Juna interrupts him as soon as she hears the pairing with Seokjin shortly glancing at her before he proceeds.

“Miso and Areum, Yeeun and Yumin, Jiwoo and Yeonhee, Jiho and Minhye, Bunbun and Yumi and last but not least Johanna and Aejin.“ He gives away one of his overly stunning smiles, showing off his perfectly white teeth and the screen fades to black.

The females are standing in their teams inside of a big assembly hall, in front of them there are ten tables set up on the stage, each of them having something placed on it that looks dangerously a lot like little volcanos. In the middle of the stage a kind of buffet is set up. A buffet of bottles with colorful fluidities in it. Team after team enters the stage, checking the bottles.

“Love?“, Hana reads out one of the etiquettes tagged onto one of the flasks. She holds it up high to examine the pink, transparent content in it.

Her teammate Juna follows her, leaning over the table, gently tilting her head to the right. “We won’t need any chemicals to make love.“ She eyes the Victoria Secret model with a smirk even though she looks super wasted. The model nevertheless only looks at the flask and shrugs.

“Okay, this will be challenge number one!“ Namjoon immediately grabs the attention of each team when he shouts. Each team takes position behind one of the tables with the miniature volcanos on it. “You see the flasks at the table in the middle? They are ingredients to a good relationship. You have to mix the ingredients together and make… our love volcanos….“, he obviously feels embarrassed calling the volcanos their love volcanos, “…burst out.“ He takes a deep breath while Yoongi just stands next to him, his arms crossed, saying nothing. The producer wouldn’t even get any attention if his suit wouldn’t look that expensive and… outstanding. The golden pattern on the black ground just sticks out like a soar thumb. “Your teams will be graded from whose volcano erupts first to last. GO!“



As soon as he shouts “GO!“ girls huddle everywhere. Johanna and Areum both are in the center of the competition, each of them grabbing a flask of every ingredient. Passion, Love, Trust, there is everything. While Johanna and Areum are taking lead for their groups and start trying to figure out which ingredient might be which chemical substance, other teams just have no idea what to do at all.

“Put in a LOOOOOOOT of passion!“, Juna tells Hana who frowns.

Yeeun and Yumin are still not able to get anything moving in their volcano. “Oh man…“, Yumin lets out and sits down at the ground. “I can’t grab a single clear thought…“ Her partner looks back at her in terror, seeing how her teammate is incapable of doing anything. Yeeun starts mixing like a maniac.

The team with the biggest problem is team Yumi-Bunbun. They are still standing in front of the ingredient table, discussing what to put into their volcano. “Trust.“, Yumi suggests but Bunbun just shrugs. The single mom sighs shortly.

“I felt… tired.“, Yumi’s interview reveals. “And I regretted drinking that much. I could have done better… completely sober.“



The first volcano suddenly explodes with Johanna and Aejin both cheering. The fountain of pink that shoots out of their volcano almost hits the ceiling. Shortly after theirs, the volcano of Miso and Areum erupts in purple. “NEXT BATTLE WE’LL WIN!“, Miso yells at the winning team and parties, dancing in a circle.

The volcanos are shown gushing one after another, Namjoon and Yoongi watching the girls in amusement. Then challenge two comes on. It’s held in a classroom, ten blackboards standing in the room. The two bachelors introducing this challenge are Hoseok and Jimin. Later has still his sunglasses on while the other one is all quirky and ready to go.

“Are you ready for the next challenge?“, he asks excitedly but the response is rather restrained. The young man can’t be taken down, though. He goes on all lively. “Okay, so this challenge tests you about common knowledge! You see the blackboards? When you turn them around you’ll see outlines of all continents. You have to find France, Mexico and Korea and mark them with chalk. You’ll have three minutes, the team that finishes first and has everything correct scores highest. GO!“



Again the girls rush towards their black boards and Team Johanna-Aejin is leading like the last time. Johanna is unstoppable while Areum and Miso are a close second again. Areum is doing all the work while Miso tries to confuse Johanna, shouting one battle cry after another. It causes Hoseok and Jimin to laugh while some of the other girls are just watching her, shaking their heads.

Meanwhile team Sunhee and Jaemi stands in front of their own blackboard, both hesitant about what to mark with the chalk. “Korea is this.“, Jaemi says very confidently but after she colored Korea she has to think thoroughly herself.

“It’s not like I didn’t know where those countries are.“ Jaemi is sitting in the separated interviewing room, defending herself. “I just had a super bad headache…and it’s not like you usually are asked about where Mexico or France are. For Asia I would have been even faster than Johanna.“



Team Jiwoo and Yeonhee are doing a great job just like Areum and Johanna. Yeonhee has no difficulties in finishing the task while Jiwoo watches her teammate with narrowed eyes, being clueless of what the business woman is actually doing.

Yubi and Minseo, or better said Yubi, are keeping up with Yeonhee as good as possible. Minseo sits at the floor like Yumin did before while Yubi colors the board as if her life is depending on it and indeed she finishes shortly after Yeonhee puts her piece of chalk away.

“I really wanted to win this. I can’t let myself go after the mistake we made last night. I just can’t. Not if I want to stay.“, Yubi explains in her interview and she looks very determined.

The three minutes soon are over and the guys stop the competition, starting to check the blackboards. As expected the four top teams have everything correct. Other teams didn’t manage that much. Jiho’s and Minhye’s team are missing Mexico and Nara and Mihoon completely got the western countries wrong, coloring Russia and Canada.



The show fast forwards to the next challenge that is held in the music hall of the school. And immediately some of the girls look confident as they can already predict the challenge. Jungkook and Yoongi both wait for the girls and as they stop in front of the guys they explain what is awaiting the girls here.

“Simple.“, Yoongi says. “You sing and you either score or fail.“ That’s it.

“I’m not gonna sing.“, Mihoon states upfront when the girls hear about the challenge, Jungkook smiling at the women until he hears the contestant’s words. “I’m not making a fool out of myself. Can’t sing, won’t sing.“

Yoongi chuckles for the first time and nods. “Anyone else who can’t sing? Or feels too unwell to sing?“

Nobody moves except for Nara who approaches Mihoon. “Good choice“, she approves and just slightly looks over to Yoongi. “Plus point for Yoongi. He appreciates you not making a fool out of yourself.“, she whispers and the camera zooms in. The others don’t even notice their little conversation.

“Great then let’s begin. Everyone has 5 minutes to choose a song and practice.“ 

Once Yoongi gives the go, everyone rushes to the bookshelves that are tagged with a sign saying ’Song Collection’. Five minutes later the girls have to be prepared. One team after another has to send in one of the contestants like during an audition and some do amazingly well. Jaemi of course scores high with Jungkook looking more approving than Yoongi but all in all they look happy with her performance. Everything goes well until Hana and Juna perform… and they perform in a duet.

Hana first looks a little insecure about what Juna is going to do. But the background music kicks in and Juna is unstoppable. While Hana is singing, barely hitting any note, Juna is ‚KKAP’ dancing the heck out of her body. She randomly jerks around and at some point directs her movements towards Yoongi who instantly makes a face and tries to walk away but crushes into Jungkook who just stands there, completely cracking up.

“S-STOP! GO AWAY!“, Yoongi barks at Juna but she doesn’t stop until the song is over and Yoongi looks very, very uncomfortable and even a bit angry. In contrast to him Jungkook is trying hard to stop crying because he was laughing so hard.

“AWESOME!“, he praises the girls and claps, the other bachelor shooting him death stares.

After that performance, the other performances are… yeah… pretty awful or not existent. Most of the girls don’t sing full out as their vocal chords crack, they miss notes or just look as if their heads are about to explode if they dare singing too loud. One does astonishingly well, though.

Minhye starts singing and immediately wins Jungkook and Yoongi over.

“She was the best today.“ Yoongi’s interview section starts. “I didn’t expect much of the girls… except for Jaemi because she’s an actual singer. But even though she’s a singer I have to say that Minhye did better - a big surprise.“



Back to the performance, Yoongi and Jungkook listen until it’s over and both are obviously impressed. Yoongi joins into Jungkook’s clapping and nods. “Wow. I am… wow.“, is all he can say and Jiho welcomes her teammate excitedly back next to her.



For the next challenge Taehyung and Seokjin are waiting for the girls inside of an art room. Taehyung starts babbling the moment they enter, trying hard to speak English. “Next one very easy.“, he says. “Easy, easy. So easy.“ The girls give him mixed responses. Some more, some less amused of his weak attempt. “We are playing a game. It’s draw and guess. Every team has three minutes. One of you has to draw, one has to guess. The team with the most right guesses in three minutes scores highest.“



“I got this.“, Yubi assures Minseo who nods slightly. In other teams the girls are discussing who should rather draw and who should guess. The reception of this challenge meets less enthusiasm than the last one but the bachelors smile confidently and especially Seokjin looks happy when the first teams starts.

Johanna and Aejin go first, this time Aejin being the one who tries to get the points by drawing onto the white board. The challenge starts and again… this team is unstoppable. Bunbun and Yumi do far better than before, Hana and Juna as well even though Juna takes several approaches to get what Hana is drawing. Miso and Areum, as much as Jiwoo - Yeonhee and Sunhee - Jaemi are helplessly lost in this challenge. When Areum starts drawing and Miso starts cursing, Taehyung and Seokjin both can’t help but laugh. In fact nobody can tell what Areum is drawing onto the board. They are super bad but at least entertaining, the other two teams who score worst are simply a fiasco. So much to Taehyung’s ‚Easy‘.

The entertaining vibe leaves the moment the scenes switch again and it’s time for the last challenge. This time the girls are positioned in front of the pool in the swimming hall.

“…when I saw the pool all I could think of was… ‚I am doomed‘.“, the show fades Johanna in for a moment and she doesn’t look happy at all.



In the middle of the pool inflatable pool toys are floating, looking a lot like kids. The seven bachelors are all standing at the side of the pool, chatting before they give their attention back to the contestants.

“This is the last challenge!“, Jungkook announces and smiles brightly. “We want to see how devoted you are. Soo… THERE ARE KIDS DROWNING IN THE POOL! SAVE THEM!“, he yells and points at the floating pool toys. The girls are rather reluctant with one exception - Mihoon jumps straight into the pool with her complete outfit still on. And she looks like a mermaid as she glides through the water.

The other teams are watching her with big rounded eyes before Hana joins Mihoon’s rescue mission and jumps into the pool, a lot less elegant than Mihoon. A bunch of women are just standing at the side, startled watching the girls in the pool. But Jiwoo is right there, cannon balling into the pool, regretting the very next moment when her head breaks through the surface again and she starts coughing. “N-NO! O….P…pa!“, she squeaks as she paddles to the sea of pool toys.



When Areum and a hesitant Yubi jump into the pool, Mihoon is long ago out of the water, carrying her rubber kid to the bachelors who welcome her with a towel. Minhye and Yumi are also soon to be seen in the water and one after another gets out with their ‚drowning kids‘. Except for one. Yumi takes the longest - because she swims back to the middle getting the remaining toys out of the pool as well when the other teams just watch her with raised eyebrows.

“What are you doing?!“, Namjoon shouts into the middle of the pool as Yumi gets the last toy. The single mom can’t answer, though, and as soon as she gets out of the water breathes heavily before she finally has enough strength back to give him a proper reply.

“Those are drowning kids, right? How can you leave other kids drowning and only save your own?“ Her determination makes the bachelors look at her in awe.

“Wow.“, Taehyung voices out. “That is an amazing way of thinking.“


 

 

Back in the mansion the contestants who had jumped into the pool earlier but also those who didn’t manage to get changed or get a proper shower before the challenge started must have gotten the chance to get themselves all ready again since they look all fresh and lively, standing where they had stood the night before during the award of First Impression Roses.

MC Inguk finally joins the girls, having been absent the entire time until now. And he looks as flawless and charming in his black pants and red shirt as always. “Welcome back, ladies, I heard you had a lot of fun today.“ As he says that the girls who still feel unwell partly make faces and all he does in response is chuckling. “I bet you wonder where the bachelors are right now.“ Indeed, there is Inguk but not a single hint of the remain of said bachelors. “They are currently out preparing the group and double dates they’ll have with the teams that scored highest. And I’ll be the one informing you about who those teams are.“

With anticipation the girls wait for the answer, the camera zooming into some of the girls’ faces. Yubi is nervously biting her lower lip, Bunbun has her arms crossed and Nara just looks like before in her cookie monster killer outfit, the only addition being a pair of sunglasses to hide tired, puffy eyes.

Inguk pulls out an envelope that he opens to read out the winners. “The contestants going on the group date with the bachelors are… Yubi and Minseo, Miso and Areum and…Jiwoo and Yeonhee.“



Jiwoo immediately breaks out squealing in excitement when she hears that her team gets to go on the group date to spend some more time with the bachelors. Inguk soon clears his throat to get back attention.

“And the overall winner of the challenge and therefore the ones going to the date alone with the bachelors is… Team Johanna and Aejin.“



Johanna and Aejin high five each other and their interviews follow.

“YES!“, Johanna cheers. “Good thing we made it!“



“After the fail of last night this is exactly what I needed! We were a great team, Johanna and my teamwork was amazing! Watch out, peepz, Aejin is back in the game!“


 



A limousine drives down a street that directly leads to the harbor where a number of boats and yachts are docked at the pier. One of the yachts has the name ‚ARMY‘ on it and of course the bachelors are occupying it.

“Oh *censor tone*! Today’s gonna be a yacht date?!“, Miso exclaims the moment she sees the bachelors through the toned windows.

The six girls all look in shape again, being prettily dressed, their make-up and hair on point.

“Yesterday was a very, very bad day for some of us.“, Minseo informs the viewers during her one-on-one time with the camera. “Like seriously… the challenge could have gone a lot different from what it went if I had been in better shape.“ She sighs and shakes her head. “Learned my lesson. No alcohol for Minseo after that.“

“We’re there!“, Yubi says when the car stops and the girls get out, being welcomed by bachelors.



It looks cold outside, the icy January weather doing nothing good to the contestants and bachelors but they nevertheless all look upbeat. In their thick winter jackets they greet each other and the guys take the girls with them onto the yacht. The ‚ARMY‘ is pretty big and luxurious and the girls can’t help but be in total rapture entering the giant boat. The yacht interior looks pretty much like a high class living room with a huge area to sit on with brown couches that match perfectly to the polished wood floor. There are pillows and even blankets for the girls everywhere and on the two little tables in front of them there is iced champagne waiting for them. Behind the area to sit there’s a little mini-bar which Namjoon and Seokjin currently are making use of to get some glasses while Jimin, who doesn’t have to hide behind sunglasses anymore, helps the girls getting out of their jackets as the yacht luckily is heated.

“Welcome on our yacht!“, Seokjin greets the girl and he already has a bottle of champagne and glasses with him when he gets closer to the girls. “Let’s all make a toast to today and hopefully great relationships blooming!“, he suggests and opens the bottle with a loud *BANG*, champagne foam raining from it. Yubi, Areum and Jiwoo all shriek of the sudden champagne explosion but then start laughing.

“Thanks for having us.“, Yeonhee answers very politely and takes seat when Taehyung indicates the women to sit down. Seokjin and Namjoon are quick to hand out some of the glasses with the bubbly fluidity in them but Areum and Minseo both pass. Jiwoo almost jumps at Seokjin when he’s about to give her a glass, grabbing two at once to hand Jungkook one who chuckles and clinks glasses with her.

There is a change in scenes and Seokjin suddenly gets up from his seat. “Minseo, would you accompany me outside?“, he asks and gives her a mild smile. Minseo blinks shortly, a little confused as she obviously didn’t expect him to take her out but she nods and follows him.

“Wohow, this boy doesn’t wait for anything, does he?“, Jimin comments and laughs. He sits right next to Jungkook, with Miso sitting in front of him, a blanket covering her legs that are barely covered by the short dress she’s wearing underneath. 



The scenes skip again with Hoseok and Taehyung sitting in the front, driving the boat, Yubi sitting sandwiched by them, laughing at some jokes that the boys crack every now and then while explaining to her how the yacht functions.

“Let’s get some space for ourselves, too.“, Yoongi addresses Areum who looks as if something beat her straight in her face. She blinks at Yoongi, her whole body frozen when he gets up. “Let’s get over there.“, he says and points at the little, comfortable looking seating area between the three captain seats and the big seating area where Jimin, Jungkook, Miso and Jiwoo are arguing about something while Namjoon and Yeonhee already are deep in a conversation about something.

“Uh… sure, but it’s not a-as if there’s ferry much of pier pressure!“, she answers and Yoongi gets the hint of her punning but just looks at her with a raised eyebrow. Areum’s hopeful looking expression drops and she furrows her eyebrows when she follows Yoongi, looking all embarrassed about her weak attempt to be funny.



With the focus on the big group in the center of the yacht, the viewers get to know about what Miso and Jiwoo are arguing with Jimin and Jungkook about.



“What do you mean Jungkook looks like a junior?!“, Jiwoo gets all angry and even places her hands on her hips.

“I mean look at this cutiepie, doesn’t he look like a baby?“, Jimin teases the singer and pinches into his cheeks. 



“Aren’t you smaller than him?“, Miso reminds the personal trainer of his actual height and the guy immediately lets go of Jungkook. 

“…I do look older than him, though… don’t I?“, he asks, rather standoffish, the cheeky spark of joy having disappeared within the blink of an eye.



Miso ends up giggling, seeing how Jimin reacts. “I said you’re smaller… not that you look younger...or less hot.“, she adds to her former words and winks at him, the bachelor immediately winning his casual smirk back.

Outside, Minseo and Seokjin are watching the waves, thoroughly wrapped into their jackets.



“Why did you apply for this show?“, the designer asks the blonde woman as he looks upon the sea, looking like a person having come into being from a painting.



“Uhm…“, Minseo is at a loss for words as she looks at Seokjin and has to think about the right words to answer to him, “…I actually… got into this because of… kind of a bet.“, she says and shrugs. “Someone said that I wouldn’t be able to get myself a boyfriend. And then I applied for this show…“



Seokjin chuckles warmly and crosses his arms before he tilts his head to the side, eyeing Minseo closely. “Why wouldn’t you get a boyfriend? Why would someone say that?“

“Don’t you have eyes in your head?“, Minseo asks him and shakes her head. “I am a professional athlete AND have my very own style. Tomboy’s aren’t really what guys are into. So yeah…“



“Then are you saying you’re not charming or pretty?“, Seokjin concludes from her words and inhales loudly, rubbing his chin. He looks thoughtful. “Everything has its own charm. The magic lies in finding and appreciating it.“



“Are you saying I am pretty or are you just saying I am not ugly because nothing is ugly? In that case your compliment isn’t really an encouraging one, you know that?“, Minseo frowns.



Seokjin immediately starts laughing. “It’s my job to find the beauty and charm in things. I wouldn’t have asked you to join me outside if I didn’t think you were somehow charming, would I?“ As he says that he bites his lower lip and winks playfully at her.

Minseo’s face turns into a light shade of red. “HEEEEY! Staawp eeet!“, she scolds him and even hits his arm - stronger than he expected. And the bachelor can’t help but vocalize the pain.

 

 

“What do you think they’re doing?“, Juna asks, sitting at the couch in the living room with Hana, Sunhee, Yeeun and Minhye being around her.



“I don’t want to think about it.“, Yumin answers and pouts. “It that it’s not us going there…“ She heaves a sigh and hugs one of the pillows on the couch. “If they had some other challenges I would have won… snowboarding for example.“



Sunhee and Minyhe both frown hearing Yumin say that. “Did you see yourself yesterday? You wouldn’t even have been able to just stand on a snowboard.“, Sunhee reminds her of her state the day ago. “You still look bad - I doubt you’d be able to win a competition even today.“


“I think we all wanted to win. But we can win the next time!“, Minhye tries to lighten the mood and Juna automatically cheers with her but there’s Mihoon passing by the living room on the way to the kitchen.


“Next time after eliminations?“, Mihoon comments on Minhye’s fighting spirit. The girl is immediately hushed down by the intimidating female.



Next to the girls Yeeun shrinks all together into the couch, looking very, very worried.

 





 

“Yesterday we took the girls out to a Yacht date. Today we have something very special prepared for the winning team of the challenge.“, Hoseok beams into the camera, in the background of him an actual airplane standing. The Asiana logo is revealing who sponsored the date and Johanna and Aejin both look super excited when they access the airport.



“Do you think we’ll fly somewhere?“ Aejin walks a little quicker to check out all the airplanes that can be seen taking off or landing. She barely manages to hide her enthusiasm. Johanna laughs in response and brushes a strand of hair behind her ear, taking a look out of the window front herself.

There’s suddenly an announcement echoing through the airport.



“Miss Baek Johanna and Miss Bang Aejin, your flight will shortly depart at gate love.“, Hoseok’s voice is to be heard. 



“Or -chrhrrhrhrhr- there will be a -chrhrhrhr- alien abduction -chrrhrhrh- who knows.“ That was Taehyung. 



The girls hide their faces behind their hands as the embarrassing announcement finishes and the people at the airport all look at them, knowing that it must have been them being addressed because of the camera team following them around.

When they arrive at the gate, Taehyung and Hoseok are both already waiting for them. While Taehyung sports a leather jacket that makes the dorky saxophonist look pretty y, Hoseok wears a simple green bomber jacket and a beanie. 



“Follow us~!“, Hoseok almost sings and leads them through all the check-in areas as if it’s nothing. And then they’re actually in one of the planes… but it doesn’t look like a normal Asiana machine. More like…

“Is this a private jet?!“, Aejin yelps as soon as they’re in the airplane. “OH MY GOD IS THAT REALLY AN AIRPLANE?!“ drops open as she sees how it looks inside. Instead of looking like a usual airplane everything inside is held in white leather and dark, extremely expensive looking wood. The seats are more armchairs and a big couch, a table that could function as a chess board is there as well as much as a bar and even a fireplace. “What is this?!“



Johanna also looks around as if she couldn’t believe what is happening right now, reminding a lot of a shy dear in a forest. “Are we flying somewhere?“, she asks.

Hoseok and Taehyung both laugh. “Not really. But you’ll see.“



Even though they said that they’d not fly somewhere else, the airplane takes off and once they are up in the air, Taehyung and Hoseok get up from their seats and scurry out of sight. When they’re back they have each two plates with them that they place on the table that is in front of the big couch. “Today you’ll have a three-course-dinner up in the sky with us~!“, Taehyung explains.

The girls look amazed for a moment but then look at the plates and their faces rather show irritation.



“…the appetizer is Japchae and Kimchi?“, Johanna asks and the guys both look very proud.

“I love Kimchi and Taehyung loves Japchae!“, Hoseok says. “So we combined it! Enjoy the meal!“



Aejin laughs it off while Johanna frowns at first but they soon warm up to the weird circumstances and both start conversations with the bachelors until the dishes are all gone and their date gets interrupted by two guys dressed as butlers, masks hiding their faces. They first clear up the table without saying a word and the girls look at the butlers, all surprised of even butlers being around on board but when they’re back with new dishes, each of them pulls at the necks of the two bachelors to get them off of their seats.

“W-WAIT!“, Hoseok complains but the butler that got him up pushes him away and takes over that seat. When both butlers are sitting and the bachelors are gone, they take off their masks and reveal themselves as Namjoon and Seokjin.

“You had fun so far?“, Namjoon asks and grins.

“Oh hey!“, Johanna greats him and also can’t suppress grinning. “Let me bet: Those are your favorite dishes!“, she then assumes.

“Oh wow, you’re clever.“, Seokjin praises her and nods. “But this is rather a compromise. I wanted Naengmyun, Namjoon wanted Kalguksu… but we both love meat and lobster, so enjoy the surf’n’turf!“

“Noted.“, Johanna promises him and causes him to laugh about it.

The men attempt to start eating when Aejin drops a bomb that nobody had expected, talking straight to Namjoon who looks up at Aejin being in the the midst of leading a piece of meat to his mouth that almost drops off his fork when he stops to listen to her. “Hey Namjoon, you’re a rapper, right?“

“Yeah.“, he answers and lowers the fork again.

“I prepared something for you!“ Aejin clears and looks as if she’s counting down in her head and then starts to rap with a very bad flow. 



“I'm a Loony Toon that’s worse than Bugs Bunny
you could catch me buzzed like a bee around ya honey
people who tried to mess with me are straight up dummies
and these rappers ain’t comedians but they wack drops are funny
and ayo I'll never crank a Supaman ‘cos I never bought a comic
every time I get sick with my raps I'll make you vomit.“

 

Seokjin, Namjoon and also Johanna look at Aejin speechlessly… before Namjoon totally looses it and burst out laughing out loud. “What was that?!“ He is still at a loss of words and almost cries because he laughs so hard. Aejin just grins victoriously.



The last switch of bachelors follows once the plates are empty again. Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin present them each a different dessert. Cake, ice-cream and fruits. And of course a certain bachelor called Jimin insists on feeding the girls strawberries.

 





 

In the bachelors’ mansion some of the girls are pestering the girls who went on the group date the day before to find out what they did. Miso tells them wholeheartedly.



“They are all amazing!“, she tells Minhye, Jaemi and Sunhee. They are in the kitchen, sitting at bar stools next to the kitchen island where Yumi, Yumin and Jiho are cooking some dinner. “They took us on a date on a yacht and *censor tone*, you have no idea how *censor tone* it was! *censor tone*, *censor tone*, *very long censor tone*!!!“



Yumin’s interview section shows a very disgruntled girl. “I want a fancy date, too…I’ve never been on a date and all I hear are fantastic things! I WANT A DATE, TOO!“

The interview fades straight into another interview. It’s Yumi talking and she looks disappointed, too. “I don’t know why but I feel old listening to the girls talking about the date. I am not even that old… but thinking of how long it’s been since I last went on a date I kind of feel like I am a dating fossil.“

 

 

The mansion is shortly shown from the outside and then from inside, one of the rooms being converted to an empty area where the girls can stand in rows, long pedestals being installed for a second row, so the girls standing in the second rows can be seen easily as well.

All of them are dressed in their formal attires, some of them more outstanding than others. Nara and Mihoon being far in the front with the way of exposing fashion they wear. But even Yubi goes fashionista this time, the dress she wears flowing down her body like golden cascades. Those three are stealing all the show although Juna and Hana try hard to compete with them with their dresses - but not as successful as expected.

“Hello ladies!“, Inguk walks into the room and stops next to a little table where a bunch of roses are piled up. “This will be the first rose ceremony in which some of you will be sent home. Those who get roses will be able to stay for another week. Those who don’t unfortunately have to leave the mansion. Every girl that got a First Impression Rose is safe from this elimination.“ He’s about to leave the room again but stops midway to tell them one more thing. “Oh! Just so you ladies know, the decision who can stay and who has to leave was not made individually, the boys had to decide together and therefore if you get the rose of one of them it does not automatically mean that that certain bachelor wants you to stay. And I have to make that clear because otherwise I’d be the one handing out roses and heck no, I don’t want to do that.“

“I don’t want to go home yet.“, Jiho speaks to the camera man and looks very desperate. “I can’t go home with not having the chance to get to know the bachelors.“



“I am thankful for the rose I got. I don’t know what I’d be feeling if I hadn’t gotten the rose before.“, Hana gives insight to the thoughts of one of the contestants who are safe from the upcoming elimination.

As he leaves the bachelors all enter, each of them being dressed in suits. The happiness they were showing the last days is gone as they look very concerned and even stressed. 



“Hey everybody.“, Taehyung greets the girls. “Let’s get this over with.“



And like that it starts. One after another gets a rose. First Miso who smiles at Jungkook who hands her the rose, then Johanna who’s getting hers from Namjoon, then Yeonhee who’s being handed a rose by Yoongi. Yubi more than thankfully and relieved as well gets hers from Hoseok, Minseo getting hers from Seokjin. Jiwoo is called out next by Taehyung and as she gets her rose, her eyes wander further to Jungkook who doesn’t even notice. By now seven contestants remain rose-less and there are only five more roses on the table. Mihoon and Nara both look very confidently, Nara’s eyes fixating the bachelors as if she’s a cat to jump at a little, helpless bird. Mihoon is just being as cool as always. The other contestants… they are a lot more tensed and anxious.



Minhye breathes out heavily in another scene section. “I don’t know what I will do if they send me home tonight…“



“Nara.“, Jimin calls the matchmaker and she receives her rose with a charming smile. Mihoon follows as Jungkook calls her name. As one rose goes away after another, the remaining contestants start looking at the ground, all stressed.



“Areum.“, Namjoon says the girl’s name and she winces, looking up again, her entire face brightening up. She gets her rose with a big, thankful smile. Meanwhile Jiho starts biting her finger nails. 


“Yumin.“



And with that only one rose remains. The three contestants without roses exchange quick glances. Minhye, Yeeu and Jiho look devastated. And then the final name is called out.

“Jiho.“

 

 

authors note

Here we go with episode 2 and two more eliminations (makes 3 in total in this chap). If you're wondering how I decided to eliminate: It's all up to your choices and stats. The decision from the first BTS had its aftermath until episode 2. And yupp, it's math I use for this. Remember the alcohol tolerance skill in your character sheets? That is what prevented for example Mihoon, Bunbun and Yeonhee from totally blacking out like some others. The center of the party had an effect of 10, the bar had 8, the corner 5 and the tour had 0. That is what you subtract from the alcohol tolerance and what is left is what had an overall effect on all other stats. For example, a girl who has the AT of 0 and went to the center has -10 on all other skills for this competition and therefore an enormous disadvantage. But that's not all: The relationships that your characters build up until now also played a big role in this. Even though your characters scored low, if their relationships with the bachelors had a higher level than some others, it saved them from being eliminated. In other words: even if your character was a drunk mess, if she partied with the boys and left an impression, they'll still keep her around.
But how do your characters gets extra points with the bachelors? Simple: Depending on your choices AND the choices that others make plus your character's personality, strategy and of course the bachelor's preferences. If your character ends up at the same place like another character whose personality is to go straight for the bachelors, the bachelors (not every time but mostly) will focus on the other girl instead (except for if said bachelors prefers calm girls). It's pretty much like in real life. You don't get things for doing nothing. Or if you do and someone else tries to get it as well, you need to compete. Even if it's just for someone's attention.

Got behind how this works completely now? ;) You guys are ready for the next big decision? Then answer following question:

The contestants are living together with the bachelors now. What does your character focus at?

a)Approaching the bachelors - she needs to make them fall!
b)Making friends with the other contestants - together you're stronger!
c)On herself - screw that, those are all traps again! 

You may answer until Monday, 8PM UTC. The way you do so is up to you. You can write it as a comment, you can also just send me a PM.

To those who got eliminated: Don't be sad, I hope you enjoyed the ride until now and maybe we'll see each other again in Season 2 (oh what? There'll be a season 2? Welp, yes, there will be a season 2 and I am currently thinking of who the new 7 bachelors will be after our BTS cupcakes~)

PS: So who's up for making bets who the hidden cards are again?