Behind The Scenes #1

Bachelors' Paradise - BTS Ver //Did you ever dream of dating BTS?
 
 

BEhind the scenes #1

Wrong decisions lead you the way... out


 


tumblr_inline_nz4903tyQR1tirewe_540.png   replace with fc, the height is 90!!1!   tumblr_nypkg5nYlX1tzs7vco2_250.jpg



 

“CUT!“, one of the staffs shouted and the majority of cameras disappeared. Some were still left around the females and there was a change of camera staffs but the masses of lenses and lights were gone.

 

Aejin was still surprised about how she ended up getting Taehyung’s rose. When she had first approached him and he had suddenly grabbed her face, squeezing it just to laugh and tell her she looked like Derpina, Aejin had no idea if this was a good or bad thing. But after all, we were talking about Taehyung. And Taehyung didn’t seem like a normal person. 

 

Yet, the most surprising thing of the night had been Yoongi handing his rose to Sunhee. During one of the recording breaks Yoongi and Namjoon had looked for a quiet corner nearby with Yoongi lightening one of his cigarettes. Sunhee was first to react as she walked up to him, grabbed his cigarette right from his mouth and threw it at the ground, telling him off for smoking when a lot of people were around. “If you want to kill yourself, go ahead - just don’t tear us down to death with you!“ After that most of the girls had expected Yoongi to kick Sunhee out straight. But here she was - with a rose. Just like Aejin. Those boys… it was difficult to tell if they really were serious about all of this or if it was just a giant joke to them.

 

Even though the staffs had announced the ending of the current recording, as some of the cameras still stayed and none of the bachelors or the MC were moving away, the girls all kept standing where they were, waiting for the guys to tell them what was about to happen. As soon as Inguk suddenly turned around with his arms wide opened, they knew that they had been waiting for a good reason.

 

“Since the recordings are done… you’re basically free to do whatever you want. BUT it’s your first day with us so what the bachelors came up with is an entrance party in which you can enjoy yourselves as much as possible. With the bachelors, of course.“, he announced and there was an excited cheering squad right in front of them. “But just so you know: The cameras will be around 24/7. Just to warn you that whatever might happen has a good chance to be aired later.“ The cheers halfway died out.

 

Cameras around 24/7… Aejin bit her lower lip thinking about it. She’d like to party hard… but did she really want whole Korea to watch her intoxicated and boisterous self? That was something she wasn’t that sure of…

As the bachelors finally started moving, the big crowd of women also dispersed and as before in the First Impression Challenge, some of the girls were already tagging along with the guys. Aejin was reluctant what to do. She wanted to talk to Taehyung and talk to him about the rose but he was busy talking with Inguk, the only possibility left being to wait for him.

 

“Hey, you know what would be really interesting?“, one of the girls that had remained with the others broke the ice. What was her name again…Minhye? It was hard to remember all those names when seven bachelor names were already on the plate to learn. Twenty more female names didn’t make things any easier. “We’re free to do what we want, right? How about checking out the mansion. Since we’re going to live here for ten weeks anyway it’d be nice to see where exactly we will stay!“, Minhye suggested and immediately the girls were in.

 

“Yeah, let’s do that!“, one of the others instantly agreed. That was one of those whose names were easy to remember as she was one of the most intimidating rivals among the girls. The Victoria Secret model. Hana. She was up for the idea so quick that she grabbed Aejin’s and Minhye’s arms, leaving no chance to object to the idea. And off she went.

 

“H-Hey, wait!“, Sara called from behind, rushing after them with Areum and Yubi following.

 

 

 


While Hoseok disappeared to change his clothes for a moment and Taehyung was busy discussing some things with Inguk, Jimin excitedly moved to the area next to the pool where the staffs were setting up a music system. Automatically Yumin followed him. And she wasn’t the only one attracted by his cheerfulness. The moment he was calling “SHOTS FOR ALL!“ a bunch of girls was right next to him.

 

“Hey, let’s compete! Who drinks 5 shots the quickest!“, Juna’s idea struck the others, one in particular.

“You’ll loose!“, Minseo declared and rolled up her sleeves.

Yumin just blinked shortly, hearing how the girls already were up for competing against each other. This was the moment she really felt like a baby. Growing up overly protected and then even having to attend an all-girls school… welp, there she was with no idea what was going on. Parties? There had been some but not with girls that could be compared to any of those around. And Yumin’s friends had had the attitude to be just as protective as her family was. See, they didn’t prepare her for anything in life! But Yumin was ready to learn new things and if alcohol and partying was one of them, here she was! “I’m also in!“, she shouted and even raised her hand as if she was jumping up from her chair at school because she knew the right answer.

 

The bachelor laughed and clapped his hands together. “Anyone! We need a table!“

The staffs looked over to Jimin and Yumin could see them raising their eyebrows but as he wished they brought a table. And very soon that table was covered by dozens of shot cups. 

 

“Let’s keep it easy, one minute and the one who drinks the most wins!“, Jimin set up the rule and grabbed his phone. A pretty new one as Yumin could tell. Was that even purchasable by now? She had never seen an iPhone that looked like that. “Get ready!“

Juna, Minseo and Yumin positioned themselves in front of a row of cups. Just then Miso passed them by and let out an excited squeak. “WOWOWOW! Nobody’s pulling a drink-off without Misofabolous!“ With that said she squeezed between Juna and Minseo.

 

“You’re not joining them?“, Jimin asked Nara who was watching the others with crossed arms.

 

“I’ll join you later.“, she answered and winked at him. Jimin chuckled and immediately Yumin squinted at them. She had no idea how successful flirting looked like but that woman must have been pretty good at it. If that was flirting.

 

Yumin was soon dragged out of her thoughts as Jimin pretty quickly opened the competition with a way too quick counted “3,2,1, GO!“ and so she was a little behind when the others started putting away one glass after another. Minseo even went with two at one time.

 

“Ewewewew!“, was all Yumin brought over her lips when she tried to one shot the first cup and felt the strong burning in that left to her coughing. Jimin watched her in surprise but amusement as well.

 

“WOW! Minseo, calm down!“, Miso exclaimed as the blonde girl already finished her 9th and 10th cup. Juna was trying hard to keep up.

 

“Unfair!“, the girl with the five colors in her hair breathed in between her 6th and 7th cup and just as Yumin she made a face after each cup but it didn’t make her stop. 

 

There was no chance Yumin could ever win this challenge but party poopers were no-goes so she still tried to finish at least one or two more cups. 

 

“Time’s up!“ By the time Jimin ended the competition, the masses of empty glasses in front of Minseo was incredible. Yumin had only managed to empty about 3 glasses and already felt a little sick while Minseo finished at least 10 times more than the youngster.  “And the winner - obviously- is… wait, what was your name again?“

 

“Minseo!“, she answered and leaned against the table exhaustedly but with a winning smirk on her lips.

 

“MINSEO!“

 

Miso kinda made a face while Juna ignored the defeat instantly as the staffs had managed to turn on the music. As soon as the heavy bass beat dropped the girl was all in for party. “PARTY!“, she yelled and grabbed two more shot cups, putting them up in the air.  Yepp… that was how the night started for Yumin. 

 

To be honest, from that point an Yumin’s memory went blurry. She couldn’t remember how but she somehow ended in the middle of the dance floor. She remembered how everyone was dancing with drinks and bottles in their hands, how even Hoseok and Taehyung were suddenly around. Then there was that moment when Juna suddenly grinded up and down her body and she didn’t know if she should join or not but in the end did. That was pretty much all she remembered after the alcohol kicked in. From far away she could recall Juna’s voice calling.

 

“LEGGO TO DA BAR! Mama needs some more drinkies in her so that her blood turns into alcohol!!!!“


 

It was a crime. They all were one. All those bachelors. And even more those filthy… ANYONE WHO DARED TOUCHING JUNGKOOK WAS DEAD!

Jiwoo was standing in the back, glaring at each of the bachelors. Namjoon who wasn’t even handsome and had nothing left than harsh, hurtful words… but his smooth voice was captivating her so much… NO! 

 

OPPA!

Seokjin? He deserved to be burnt on a stake. How dare he being the prettiest among all the males, nobody was ever to be prettier than Jeon Jungkook. Maybe all the rumors she read about the bachelors beforehand were true and Seokjin indeed was gay. Someone that pretty just wasn’t allowed to play in the same league as Jiwoo’s savior. Jiwoo’s reason of existence. It just couldn’t be. He must have been gay.

Jiwoo wanted to go on ranting on each of the bachelors individually in her head when she heard Jungkook’s angelic voice talking to said beauty prince(ss) and of course they grabbed her attention immediately. 

 

“You’re not partying with Jimin? What happened to you, party animal?“, Seokjin future husband while the guys were on their way to one of the corners close to the house where cosy benches and blankets were waiting for them. How dare he tease Jungkook?!

“Nah, they are still recording. I’m not planning on giving BigHit any opportunity to ruin me before I leave. It’s enough that I ed things up with them by joining Bachelor’s Paradise straight while telling them I’m leaving.“, Jungkook responded. 

 

“Look at who got all feisty because he got a new contract offer from Universal Musics!“ Seokjin laughed with his signature hyena laugh that Jiwoo really couldn’t stand even a bit. Ugh, how could a pretty face like that laugh that ugly?!

 

To Jiwoo the guys talking about Jungkook’s future plans was nothing new. She wasn’t the head of Jungkook’s fanclub for nothing. She knew it all. His plans for America. His plans for the show, heck she even knew where he was living and that his talk about being the forever alone was absolutely made- up nonsense. But she didn’t judge him for that. After all he just did what the company told him to: Pretend to be available. And even idols must get lonesome, so what Jiwoo did was accepting that Jungkook just needed some time to figure out that in the end of the day he wanted to be with her. Even though he didn’t even know her back then. But that had just changed and Jiwoo knew that if she didn’t take the chance to get with Jungkook before he headed to the US, it would never happen. Now he was in reach. And god bless us all for making Jungkook join this program - and Jiwoo’s source of information being reliable enough to hand her those spicy news just in time so she had been able to apply.

 

“Hey, you wanna join us?“

What Jiwoo didn’t count in was the amount of other females competing to get with what was destined to be hers. And one in particular was hurting her eye sight. That freaking wench. That…UGH! How did she even dare to apply for a program a labelmate was participating in?!

The one with the kid and Jiwoo’s archenemy were addressed by Seokjin who waved them over and both rather reluctantly followed his offer.

 

“Hoseok told me you’ve got a little daughter waiting at home for you! Don’t you already miss her?“, Seokjin immediately started talking to her while Jungkook was awkwardly sitting next to them, sandwiched by the mom and Jaemi who didn’t open just once to talk to Jungkook as he didn’t initiate any conversation either. It took two more females to join them to finally have Jungkook speaking. One of the blondes, the one that basically never spoke, and one of the ‚We don’t wear dresses‘- squad joined soon since they rather stayed in the calm corner than partying hard with the others who were currently cheering like crazy while standing around a table.

 

“Can we join you?“, the one with the short hair asked and Jungkook immediately offered them seats next to them. The corner got pretty crowded with all the girls surrounding the boys. Only Jiwoo wasn’t sitting with them. She was standing in between the tall grown hedges where she could lurk around all she wanted. Spying had always been her biggest strength.

 

“Who were you again?“, Jungkook had to ask and the girls introduced themselves again. The short haired one was Johanna, blondie’s name was Yeeun, mommy was still a mystery because Seokjin kept her so busy with the conversation that she had no chance joining the others next to them. That dude really was into kids.

“There’s something I’m really interested in… you two are from the same company, right? So… why did you join Bachelors’ Paradise then? Isn’t that bad for your careers?“, Johanna asked and eyed Jungkook in particular.

LOOK AWAY! DON’T STARE AT HIM!

Jungkook immediately started laughing and Jiwoo felt a little of herself dying inside because of the perfection of Jeon Jungkook.

 

“I came here for love.“, he answered simply and then looked rather thoughtful. He grew back into his little awkward tone while speaking to women. Jiwoo explained it to herself with the fact that one of the camera guys had noticed a little gathering over here and had started filming them. “I reached a point in my career where I can survive loosing fans that can’t accept me finally dating. I…just want to fall in love and not be alone anymore. Being alone is tough.“

Johanna looked very compassionate when he said that and nodded slightly before her head turned towards Jaemi who got all the more uncomfortable now that Jungkook had told them about the reason he was there. “I…I…“, she stuttered. Yeah, she was there for the fame only! But not with Jungkook! Not with Jiwoo’s beloved Kookie!

Inguk had the best timing ever when he suddenly showed up, armed with two bottles of champagne and some staffs following him with trays full of glasses. “Heeeeey!“, he exclaimed and held the bottles up like trophies. “You guys look thirsty! Everyone’s having a party - you should, too!“ As soon as he said that Jaemi got up from her seat and joined him as if to avoid giving an answer straight to the others that would make her look cheap next to Jungkook who had just declared he genuinely looked for love when she clearly didn’t.

 

“To look for love, find love and be happily ever after!“ Jaemi grabbed one of the bottles Inguk was carrying and opened them to quickly fill up those glasses. With everyone being distracted for a second, she grabbed the chance to change the topic. Smooth. Jiwoo still didn’t like her. “What are the others doing? Everyone’s partying?“, Jaemi asked.

 

The MC chuckled shortly and shrugged. Damn, he must have drunk a lot by now as well. “I have noooooo idea!“, he told her honestly and with a slurry voice. 

 

“Wait, what? So nobody knows where everyone is? Shouldn’t you be their supervisor?“ Seokjin sounded a bit alarmed hearing that some girls might be wandering around on their own.

 

“Some are partying with Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung, there are some at the bar with Namjoon and Yoongi, it’s us here with Seokjin and…Jungkook“, Jiwoo had to pause for a second to fully taste her dreamguy’s name on her tongue, “…and the rest started a tour through the mansion.“

 

With Jiwoo talking in between the bushes behind the couches the others were sitting on, Seokjin and Jungkook both turned around with appalled faces. 

 

“W-Where did you come from all of a sudden?“, the fashion designer asked all flustered.

 

“I was here the entire time.“, Jiwoo answered and gave him a cute smile but Seokjin’s eyes just grew bigger in shock.

 

“On a tour through the mansion? What, nooooo!“, Inguk cried out and facepalmed himself. “That’s what you get trusting grown woman to stay in line and actually do what they’re supposed to do…“ There was a flood of complaints crossing his lips when he turned around and headed towards the mansion, the others staying behind.

 

“You are Jiwoo, right?“

 

Jungkook’s voice suddenly calling her name got Jiwoo all hyped up. She looked back at him, fighting tears to flood her face.

 

OPPA!



When Mihoon had applied for the show, she was pretty sure that she wouldn’t find someone she’d be more interested in. After all the reason she had applied was simply because she wanted to be on TV. She wanted to be seen. And now that she knew who the bachelors were, she also had a slight idea of who could help her fulfill her dreams and who couldn’t. But what really surprised her was that she could actually relate to one of bachelors.

 

Yoongi indeed had an interesting view on life… and people. On people in particular. The producer had a habit of throwing shade on ANYONE. But he didn’t even hide it. He was honestly speaking his opinion and if asked, he wasn’t one to beat around the bush. He was telling his mind straight to the point. And this was something worth being appreciated to Mihoon. Was it necessary to mention that Mihoon loved throwing shade herself?

So when Inguk announced a possible party and Mihoon found the cameras following Yoongi back to the bar, she knew exactly what to do.

 

“You’re not partying with the others?“, she asked the bachelor when he sat down at one of the barstools while she automatically moved around the bar where usually bartenders were standing to work.

 

“You mean getting all wasted in front of cameras and show the world the me with no class at all?“, he chuckled shortly, “I rather get drunk here at the bar where people watch me and call me a gramps for being a boring drunk.“

 

Being cautious in front of the cameras. A lot better than hooting Park Jimin who constantly got the attention of everyone when he freaked out because another girl finished a whole drink in one go. Exactly what Yoongi was talking about. People getting wasted in front of the whole world, the audience pointing with their fingers at them.

 

“Yo Yoongi, you’re hiding the entire time! Not cool, man, not cool!“  Namjoon was showing up shortly after, accompanied by two girls that Mihoon could only recall as the one who got the rose from Namjoon and the business woman. Since Mihoon had avoided interacting too much with the others and stuck to Yoongi as soon as she noticed he was both, a source of spotlight and someone she clicked with, she just briefly got to know who was who with names not being that present in her mind. 

 

“Lil’ Bunbun over here will show us how to throw a party! She’s a bartender and will amaze us, I’m pretty sure!“, he proclaimed very soon and immediately another camera was showing up next to them, smelling some spicy action they could use on TV.

 

Mihoon huffed. Not that anyone would notice, she was pretty good at controlling herself, but she couldn’t help examining said girl who gave Namjoon a dreamy, maybe even try-hard y, glance.

“You’ve never seen a bartender like me, I’ll promise you that!“, Bunbun told him and even winked at Namjoon. Oh yes, someone was trying hard to impress. “I won several competitions, this will be easy!“, she even blurted out. 

 

Yeah. She was trying to impress. Too much. And Mihoon could basically smell the fishy scent heavily surrounding that Bunbun girl. Not to mention that the cameras were having her in their focus thanks to her show act. Not with Mihoon. Not if she could get the spotlight instead. If there had ever been a moment she could get it, then it was this.

 

“Great. I’m a bartender, too. How about a battle then?“, Mihoon suggested and Namjoon’s handsome face was suddenly glowing in excitement. 

 

“No way! Damn, this is good stuff going on here!“, he cheered.

 

Bunbun wasn’t able to share any of her favorite bachelor’s  enthusiasm. But she wasn’t willing to back off either.

 

“You think you can beat me?“, she asked.

 

Mihoon grinned. “I know.“

 

And that is how it started. Things were soon set in stone and the two bachelors decided to be the judges alongside the one woman that joined when Namjoon arrived with Bunbun (Mihoon recalled her as Yeonhee after a while) and two more girls that got a short, sharp glance from the side of her.

 

Sunhee was the one she’d always remember after she got the rose from Yoongi for basically being disrespectful to him. She must have amused the out of him, Mihoon couldn’t explain any other way how he ended up giving Sunhee the rose and not her. The other girl was someone with super short, dark hair, constantly whining about how she messed up talking to one of the other bachelors she thought was absolutely handsome. Jiho? Was that her name? Welp, who even cared. Mihoon just cared for one thing: Bunbun’s defeat!

 

The moment Namjoon opened the competition and Mihoon started turning the bottles around her body like Bruce Lee freaking out with nunchakus, Bunbuns’ mouth dropped open. With the single spin she was able to give one or two bottles she looked pretty lame next to Mihoon who completely blossomed in front of the cameras. She had known that learning one or two bartender tricks would help her in the future. But who had expected that it would be on national TV? Must have been Mihoon’s lucky day.

 

Mihoon shortly glanced over at helpless Bunbun who tried hard to not lose her temper in front of the others but Mihoon could tell that she had managed to get the girl all upset. Won several competitions, my ! That kid had no chance against someone like Mihoon. The stories about the competition were absolutely made up.

 

“OH MY GOD! BAR PARTY!“ 

 

The bunch that had partied hard before arrived at the bar and was watching the two bartenders 

during their bartender-off with such drunk buzz that their cheering was a lot louder than the music that was playing the entire time in the background. Yeah, that was pretty much like back in the bar where Mihoon used to work. She started indulging for a bit just to regret it as Bunbun suddenly finished her drinks, presenting a row of glasses that she filled up one  after another, each of them suddenly changing its color as soon as the prepared fluidity in the glasses touched the actual cocktail mix she poured into them. There was a freaking rainbow glowing in front of her.

 

“DONE!“, she shouted and threw her arms up, the entire group in front of the bar cheering like crazy. 

 

“…“ Mihoon just shortly glanced over at Bunbun’s side of the bar before she placed the glasses for her drinks in front of Yoongi, Jiho and Yeonhee, threw ice into it and then poured her cocktails into it as well. And her cocktails were all about standing up against Bunbun’s rainbow. Mihoon’s cocktails were looking like lava, the yellow and red color swirling like tornados being topped by icy fume that came out of her glasses. Bunbun had a rainbow? So what, Mihoon had little volcanos! And the squad was cheering again.

 

“WOWOWOWOW!“, Namjoon silenced everyone and got up from his seat. “So you wanna know who won this?“

 

“SCREW THE WINNER, WE WANNA PARTEEEEY!“, Juna yelled and with her the party squad took over the bar, making it their new center of party.

 

Bunbun and Mihoon were left with no result and to be all honest, it was disgruntling Mihoon a lot. With crossed arms she scowled at Bunbun, giving her a terrifying glance that the girl resisted with all her strength. 

 

Oh yeah… Mihoon wouldn’t murder Bunbun but the girl might very tactfully disappear in the next day.

 

 

 

 

“This house is HUGE! And we didn’t even see it all!“ 

 

The group of girls that had decided to go on a tour through the mansion was heading towards one of the floors, inspecting each of the rooms. The living room, kitchen, some of the hobby rooms… this house was nothing comparable to any house that Sara had ever been in before. The interior was fancy, maybe a little old-fashioned and overly westernized but it was a source of inspiration indeed. And Sara felt thankful for the first time applying to the show. Even though she applied with her friend who in the end didn’t get chosen to be here with her, she didn’t regret anything. Maybe this was it? A change of scenery to get her dried out spring of inspiration running again? She wasn’t sure entirely but at least she felt a little better.

 

“Oh wow! They have a gigantic grand piano in here!“, Areum told the others after opening one of the doors. The rest followed soon.

 

“Then this house probably belongs a musician. Might be a hint to know who of the guys is a hidden card.“, Yubi soon figured.

 

“So only those who work as musicians have a grand piano at home?“, Minhye threw into the discourse.

 

“Who cares who of them is a hidden card or not, just fall in love, that’s all you need!“, Hana replied and walked through the room, ultimately ending up at the piano, randomly pushing some of the keys.

 

“Well, if you fall for the wrong guy who in the end might not even want to be in a relationship, it’s not that easy to speak like that anymore…“, Yubi muttered. “I don’t want to be broken hearted again… better check out who of them is a hidden card or not. I don’t care about the money, but I care about if they really are looking for a relationship or just play with us.“

 

Aejin shortly cleared , then placed her hands on her hips. “Since everyone is busy partying… and there is only this one camera guy following us“, she shortly glanced at him, “Why don’t we grab the chance and check out the bachelors’ rooms? They are living with us, right? We might find out who of them is honest and who is not by spying a little.“

 

“Are you sure we’re allowed to do that?“, Sara questioned and raised her eyebrows. Aejin might have had a point but at the same time… she was safe with the rose she got. Hana was, too. The rest could get kicked out if messing up with the rules… right?

“We can ask.“, Hana supported Aejin’s idea and shrugged. “Mister Camera Guy, are we allowed to enter the bachelors’ rooms?“

 

As expected the staff member didn’t answer. He just silently followed them with his camera. Great. Sara crossed her arms and sighed shortly. They had a point… but taking the risk?

 

“I’d go.“, Yubi finally said and looked at the other girls who one by one agreed to the plans. Just Sara was still hesitant. “If you don’t want to go, just go back to the party.“ 

 

A little sigh and all her worries stripped away later Sara found herself following the others on their search for the bed rooms of the guys. The camera guy was constantly following the girls in his muteness, the music from outside being far far away.

 

“I think I got it!“, Hana said when she tried to open one of the doors and looked into a bed room that pretty much looked as if it was one of the bachelors’ ones.

 

“I THINK YOU GOT SOMETHING WRONG, LADIES!“

 

The raging voice of Inguk was booming through the hallway when he was rushing through it with the camera guy immediately focusing on him.

 

“You, you, you, you, you and you - not supposed to be here!“, he pointed at each of them, obviously having forgotten each of their names. “Who allowed you to snoop around in the mansion?! I can’t recall ever telling you, you can! SO: OUT! NOW!“ He sounded pretty upset and not fun at all anymore. A lot different from when they met him first in the show. Ugh. And he was reeking of alcohol a lot!

“MOVE!“

 

The girls all started walking like a roused herd of cows being driven on by a shepherd dog. Sara couldn’t help but feel tensed with Inguk being so angry about them. This wasn’t a good sign at all.

 

 

Back outside in the garden the others were partying as if it was their prom night. Some of the girls, but also the bachelors were already too drunk to function properly and didn’t even notice when Inguk was back with the girls that had cut off from the major group before.

 

“Namjoon! Seokjin!“, Inguk called for the two oldest of the bachelors and they both followed his voice, Seokjin quicker than Namjoon.

 

“You found them?“ Namjoon sounded drunk. 

 

“Yes,I-!“, Inguk was about to answer, yet one of the staffs suddenly barged in, taking Inguk with him with the bachelors and girls just awkwardly standing in front of each other. Namjoon wasn’t really looking at them, he looked spaced out while Seokjin’s face had turned into a light shade of red. 

 

This wasn’t good. Sara was feeling more and more uncomfortable and she could tell that the others did regret their choice as much when she shortly grabbed a glance at them. The staff randomly getting involved couldn’t be any good.

 

“Oooookay!“, Inguk was back with the news and with him the majority of left cameras were surrounding them as well. Namjoon frowned but just leaned against Seokjin and watched what was going to happen.

 

“Ladies.“, the MC started and the slur that had heavily lain on his voice was gone. This guy knew how to pull himself together when he was supposed to be a professional, “…since there has been a party that you missed due to a little adventure you decided to go on in the mansion, we have to tell you that this will have consequences. Curiosity is good but you should focus on the bachelors, not yourselves.“ If he just knew. If he just knew that they had decided to snoop around just to find out about the bachelors. “The show executives have decided that one of you has to leave now as a consequence.“

 

“What?!“ Not only the girls, the two bachelors as well were shocked about the announcement and blinked at each other.

 

“Namjoon, Seokjin, please decide who’ll leave.“

 

Neither Namjoon nor Seokjin seemed prepared for this and with opened mouths they were looking at the girls.

 

“Hey, I can’t do this.“, Seokjin whispered to Namjoon who shook his head in agreement. But a little sideways glance at Inguk was enough to change Namjoon’s mind. He was taking responsibility.

 

“Okay, let’s just get over with this, who is responsible for the idea touring through the mansion?“, he asked.

 

Sara gulped. Would the girls blow the whistle at each other? Would they point their fingers at others to stay in the house? While she was thinking about it, she noticed how some of the girls were taking a step back, leaving Hana and Aejin standing in the front. They didn’t move like the others… did they feel responsible? Or did they just not notice how the others took a step back?

“Okay… Hana, Aejin, Sara.“, Seokjin voiced out their names and Sara immediately winced. Oh no! No, no, no! She should have taken a step back as well! “If it’s you three who is responsible for this… and since Hana and Aejin have roses… it’s goodbye to Sara.“

 

Sara froze. That was how it ended? Just like that? Because she had tagged along with others? This was… ed up.

 

“Sara, take your goodbyes.“, Inguk told her.

 

Yes. It was super ed up.

 

 

authors note

Yeeeep. I think you learned one thing by now: Never trust this author x'D I know I said we'll start this easy when indeed we're not, hahaha. Sorry for this but yeah, option d) in the last chapter was a trap and a pretty good start to show you how to make your decisions if you want your character to stay in the show longer. Always keep in mind what could deepen the relationship with the bachelors (in this case it was pretty obvious to stay at the party because if the bachelors give a party the chance that they will attend it themselves is around 99,9%). Anyway, the first elimination was made via random choice, the next ones will be regarding their skill level/ the relationships they already made with the bachelors. Even if they at something during challenges and might run into danger to be eliminated, bachelors can safe them if they already feel connected enough to the girls. In other words: Everyone who attended the party has an advantage now. Oh, just so you know and rethink choices for the future - there'll be 3 contestants eliminated each round until Episode 5. Chances aren't low that your character might get eliminated if you make wrong decisions as you see.

Back to the part everyone is waiting for - the second task/question you have to answer. Now it's about who'll end up eliminated in the following chapter, you'll see the effect of the BTS combined with your choice now in chapter 2. 

You need to answer the following two questions:

Opposites attract - how should your dream partner be like?

a) strong.
b) smart.
c) caring.
d) artistic.


Plus, you’re supposed to do something you can’t and it’s going to be super embarrassing… are you gonna do it still?

For your interest, don't take too long answering, this time the order in which you answer to this might have an effect on how your character ends up in the challenge (you'll see why as soon as C2 starts).


You may answer until Monday, the 23th January, 8PM UTC. The way you do so is up to you. You can write it as a comment, you can also just send me a PM.

This time I won't be able to consider your choices made after the deadline (at least for the first question), so don't forget to keep the deadline (I'll poke you with a PM to make sure you don't forget to answer or miss this update!).