Chapter 7

Be My Moonlight

Be My Moonlight

Chapter 7

-Mark’s P.O.V-

Where am I? Who brought me here? Why am I being tied on a chair? Why there’s a cellotape stuck on my mouth? Why is it dark? Is my eyes being covered with a cloth? Eh, who’s making the sound of footsteps? After the person uncovered my eyes, then I found out who kidnapped me…!!!

YYY: Hi...

Mark: So you’re the one who kidnapped me...

YYY: Yes, it’s really me…

Mark: Why did you kidnap me?

YYY: Do you want to know why?

Mark: Of course…

YYY: Okay, I will tell you…Baek Yeon Ri, you have a mission that you need to accomplish. The same mission I did last year.

Mark: This mission is not for me but it’s for Ye Eun, right?

YYY: Err, yup…

-end of Mark’s P.O.V-

Continuation of chapter 6…it was Mina and Youngjae’s turn to perform. They sang Just Wanna – Amber feat. Eric Nam.

//skip//

At the hostel (Mark and Jinyoung’s room)

Jinyoung: You aren’t Mark, am I right?

Ye Eun: Erm...yes I’m not him, as you have noticed.

Jinyoung: Who are you actually?

Ye Eun: I’m his younger twin…he never told you that he has a twin?

Jinyoung: No, I don’t even know…he didn’t tell me at all.

Ye Eun: Oh...how did you notice that I wasn’t him? Because of my voice when I was singing? I already told the CEO, I didn’t want to disguise as him because my voice is totally different with him…but the CEO forced me, what can I do?

Jinyoung: So the CEO asked you to disguise as Mark?

Ye Eun: I have something to tell you, but you have to promise me to not telling anyone else…

Jinyoung: What do you want to tell me?

Ye Eun: Actually, I’m a girl…yes, my face is exactly the same like my brother, but we’re non-identical twins.

Jinyoung: No wonder you have a girl’s voice, you’re actually a girl, what is your name?

Ye Eun: My name is Baek Ye Eun, but call me Mika.

Junior: Eh, why do you have a different last name, not the same with your brother?

Ye Eun: That one, you have to ask the CEO by yourself…she was the one who put the name Mark Tuan Yi En at his profile but that’s not his real name…

Jinyoung: Like she’s going to answer my question…

Ye Eun: Hmm, the problem is I can’t tell you the entire story because I wasn’t that close to my brother…

Jinyoung: May I ask you about one thing? But don’t be mad…

Ye Eun: What do you want to ask me? Just ask…you haven’t ask me yet, how do you know that I’ll be mad at you?

Jinyoung: Is the CEO, your mother?

Ye Eun: The CEO is my brother’s adoptive mother, and I have my own mother.

Jinyoung: What do you mean? I can’t understand…

Ye Eun: Like this, our biological parents died when we were young, so we were sent to different orphanage. I was still at KL, but my brother was sent to Kedah. When I was 5, my adoptive mother took me as her daughter but then I found out that my brother was still at orphanage, while I had a new family. When he was 12, he went to a school trip in KL, the CEO saw him at the time and took him, made him became a trainee in Cone Republic.

Jinyoung: Oh, okay I understand now…

-to be continued-

#this chapter is a bit boring…