Chapter 6

Be My Moonlight

Be My Moonlight

Chapter 6

Finally, the year-end evaluation has come…the first performer will be Namjoo and Jieun.

Jieun: Will you be okay with this plan?

Namjoo: Don’t worry, I will be just fine.

Namjoo and Jieun are going to perform Shake That Brass by Amber. During their performance…

Principal: Is she singing or not?

At the same time, there are two teachers of Exotic Baby…they were watching the show from somewhere upstairs.

Jackson: What is she doing?

Sandara: Who? Namjoo?

5 minutes after Namjoo and Jieun had finished performing their songs...they’re headed to the backstage.

Namjoo: Eunji, take this microphone…(gives the microphone to Eunji)

Eunji: Thanks, Namjoo…

Jieun: Good luck, Shinra…

Now it’s Eunji and Shinra’s turn to perform on stage with Only You by TaeTiSeo.

(E/N: Well Eunji is really a good singer in real life…but in this ff I couldn’t imagine her being bad at singing)

While at the backstage…Ye Eun is worried about how she’s going to sing on stage.

JB: Are you that nervous?

Ye Eun: Err, not really…

JB: Well, you’re a professional, after all…

Ye Eun: The one who is the professional is my brother, not me…

When JB and Ye Eun were performing…

Ye Eun: Are you just going to stand still? Move a bit.

JB: (started to dance)

The audience were stunned after they saw JB danced, it was because JB rarely showed his talent at dancing. However, something happened to Ye Eun…

Sandara: Mark’s voice, seems like his pitch is somewhat a bit off…

Jackson: But I think his vocal is better than usual…

Sandara: No, something’s not right with him…

Jackson: Now that you mentioned about it, the way he sang was quite similar to Danee Fiee’s.

Sandara: Yes, that’s it!

Jackson: Yeah, and the way he danced was also somehow has a different feels…well I know Mark is always good at dancing but this time he’s way too good.

Sandara: He’s not even good at hitting high notes, but today…(still looking at Ye Eun)

After JB and Ye Eun finished singing their song, they went to the backstage.

JB: Oh, so that’s why you looked nervous…well I don’t know what happened to your voice, but you really did a great job...

//flashback//

So this is actually what happened…Ye Eun asked the person who was in charge of PA system to let her sing live despite her singing voice is clearly sounded like a girl’s voice (she’s a girl, indeed).

Sooyoung: Are you really sure? What if people noticed?

(Actually, Mark had recorded his part of the song just before he got kidnapped)

Ye Eun: It’s better for me to sing live rather than just going to lip-sync.

Sooyoung: Whatever, it’s up to you then…

//end of flashback//

-to be continued-

(A/N: I’m not sure whether I’m still going to update this story)