Chapter 1

Be My Moonlight

Be My Moonlight

Chapter 1

Surf Beach, Sunway Lagoon...there were 10,000 people who came to Cone Republic’s Showcase, majority of them were girls. A lot of them were fanatic fans who can’t wait for Hatefoolz’s comeback on stage. There were shouting and screaming of fans calling Hatefoolz’s name.

In the waiting room…

Mark: Where’s Jinyoung, why isn’t he come yet?

Seohyun: If he doesn’t show up after 10 minutes, I’ll just put this showcase to an end.

Meanwhile, in another waiting room…the organizer asked GOT3 to be on standby. Two minutes later, GOT3 shows up to perform on stage.

Eunji: Eh, why GOT3 is performing again?

Then Eunji went backstage to find Hatefoolz. When she was searching for Hatefoolz’s waiting room, she met with someone who seemed familiar.

Eunji: Eh, you’re the new member of BGS…right?

Nami: Yes, I am.

Eunji: I like your singing…

Nami: Oh really, thank you. (smiles)

Eunji: The new member seems nice…

Finally, Eunji found Hatefoolz’s waiting room. It was a coincidence at the time that Mark just went out from the room.

Mark: (saw Eunji) Eh, that’s Eunji…what is she doing here?

Eunji: Eh, Mark…

Eunji is walking towards Mark.

Eunji: Err, hi Mark…may I ask for your autograph?

Mark: You may have my autograph, but in one condition.

Eunji: What is it?

Mark: You have to help me…

Eunji: Ha, okay…

Mark: Where is it that you want me to sign?

Eunji: Here…(shows the poster to Mark)

Mark: (gives his autograph on the poster)

Eunji: Why don’t you get up on the stage? Jinyoung is not arrived yet?

Mark: Hmm…okay, bye…(waves his hand)

Eunji: Okay, bye…(waves her hand to Mark)

After GOT3 finished their performance…right then Jinyoung appeared in front of Mark.

Mark: Where are you from? Why only now that you want to show up? You know that we don’t have much time left?

Jinyoung: Relax, bro…

//skip//

Finally, the moment that the fans of Hatefoolz were waiting for, Hatefoolz’s comeback appearance on the stage…

Mark: I hope there’s still have time…

Meanwhile at the waiting room…Shinra who was not satisfied with Mark, throws up chewing gum towards the television then the chewing gum got stuck on the television.

The next day…

Eunji: Why would the principal asked me to make these shoes shine bright…

Namjoo: Who asked you to come back to the hostel so late at night…

Eunji: The problem is I wasn’t the only one who came back late, Yugyeom and JB were also came back late but they didn’t get punished…I’m the one who got the punishment…

That night, all of the hostel’s residents were running out from the hostel because it was on fire which caused from one of the room inside the hostel. That room was Eunji and Shera’s room. JB who found out that Eunji and Namjoo haven’t get out from the hostel, rushed inside because he wanted to get both of them out from there.

JB: Hey, open the door!!! If you don’t, I’ll smash this door…

In the room…

Namjoo: That’s JB’s voice, we’re finshed…

Seems like Eunji doesn’t want to open the door, in the end JB had to smash it.

JB: What were you two doing? Don’t you know that this is forbidden?

Namjoo: She wants to do it…(points at Eunji)

JB: And you too, believing these kind of things too much…you know what? All these things that you did, not just putting yourself at danger but involves other people too…understand?

Eunji: Okay, we’re understand.

-to be continued-

#sorry for my broken English…