Chapter 3

Be My Moonlight

Be My Moonlight

Chapter 3

At school…

Namjoo: Eunji, you know that starting from today, Hatefoolz will be our schoolmates!!!

Eunji: I can’t wait anymore…

Namjoo: You must be imagining about Mark, right?

Meanwhile, Shinra is at shooting set for a drama. The director was angry at Shinra because she was supposed to let out her tears but the tears won’t flow. Suddenly her manager called her to get inside the car immediately since it was supposed to be her first day at the new school.

Manager: Shinra, hurry up! You’ll be late…

Shinra: I want to do it one more time, please?

Manager: That’s enough, it’s alright

Shinra: Really?

Inside the car…

Shinra: Since when we have to follow the schedule right on time?

While Shinra is still on her way to the school, Mark, Mina and Jieun already arrived at the school.

Eunji: Eh, that’s Mark!!!

JB: Where? Oh, there he is…eh but where are Shinra and Jinyoung?

Eunji: I don’t know…

//skip//

At the canteen…Shinra was watching the first episode of her drama. She felt really ashamed when she watched her own terrible acting. Mark appeared all of sudden.

Mark: What are you watching…why are you crying?

Shinra: I’m crying because I was moved…

Mark: Look at there, no one sings while chewing the chewing gum…no wonder people said that you are terrible compared to Danee Fiee…

Shinra: Please don’t compare me with Danee Fiee, okay?

Mark: Okay…

Shinra: By the way, do you still have feelings at me? You know, dating is not allowed in here…

Mark: What’s wrong with her?

//skip//

“Attention, all the students of special class, please go to the hall now. Thank you,”

Yugyeom: What’s going on?

Youngjae: I don’t know…

JB: Let’s go to the hall, and then we’ll know what’s happening…

JB, Eunji, Yugyeom, Namjoo and Youngjae were already at the hall, with Mark and GOT3.

Seohyun: You all were questioning why did I called you guys to gather here, right? I want to give a year-end evaluation. Each of you guys will choose your partner for this assignment. Whoever failed in this evaluation, your marks will be deducted.

//skip//

Dancing class, teached by Choi Sooyoung…

Sooyoung: Mark, show to them what you’ve got…

JB: I want to get out from this class, I’m not interested in dancing…

Sooyoung: Okay then.

Mark starts dancing, then Yugyeom appeared and both of them did a dance battle, between Mark and Yugyeom, who is better at dancing? When it was Mark’s turn to dance, suddenly he pushed Yugyeom until Yugyeom fell from the stage, Yugyeom got lucky because he was saved by JB.

JB: Hey, what is this…why are you pushing him?

Mark: Sorry…

Sooyoung: Mark and Jaebum, what if both of you become partners for the end-of-year evaluation?

Mark & JB: What? Shirheo!!!

Sooyoung: I already decided that you two will become partners.

Mark: But…

Sooyoung: No buts…

That night, at the hostel…

Sooyoung: I already divided the rooms, Mark and Jinyoung, room 235, Jieun and Mina, room 429.

Shinra: Then how about my room?

Sooyoung: Shinra…room 437.

Eunji: But that’s my room with Namjoo…

Namjoo: Yes…

Sooyoung: It will be okay if Shinra shares the room with you two?

Eunji & Namjoo: Err…

Sooyoung: Shinra? Would you mind sharing room with them?

Shinra: I’m fine with it…(fake smile)

Eunji: Eh, but…isn’t room 235, JB’s room?

Namjoo: Eh…but JB isn’t always at his room, he always sleeps at Youngjae and Yugyeom’s room.

//skip//

Yugyeom and Youngjae make an event which the others have to bet to become Youngjae’s partner for the year-end evaluation.

Yugyeom: Anyone who can attract Youngjae’s attention with their bet, then he or she will get to be Youngjae’s partner.

Eunji: Me!!! RM50 and 10 coupons of fried chicken…

Namjoo: Me!!! RM100 and 20 coupons  of fried chicken…

Mina and Jieun who coincidently get down from the stairs at the time, saw the event which attracts their attention.

Mina: Jieun, look at there…that seems interesting…

Jieun: What is going on here?

Namjoo: You see the guy who wears glasses that plays the guitar at the front? He’s going to choose his partner for the year-end evaluation…

Mina: I want to join…

Jieun: Eh, why do you want to join?

Mina: If you and I become partners…then how about Shinra?

Jieun: Hmm, but she’s not going to be grateful anyway…

Mina: Err, excuse me… may I join too? (raised her hand)

Youngjae: Oh, sure…

Yugyeom: What are you going to bet for?

Mina: I want to bet on my voice.

Yugyeom: Okay, what if you try singing with him in a duet…      

-to be continued-