Chapter 2

Be My Moonlight

Be My Moonlight

Chapter 2

Cone Republic’s dance practice room…a place where Hatefoolz and GOT3 do their dance practice. Shinra was practicing her facial expression at the time. Mark came not long after that.

Mark: Hey you, looks like you’re practiced hard…

Shinra: I have to get this role, I have to pass the audition this time…

Mark: Are you sure that you’ll pass the audition?

Shinra: Don’t you underestimate me, I’m confident that I’ll definitely pass…

Meanwhile, Seohyun (CEO Cone Republic) was discussing with Sooyoung (Hatefoolz & GOT3’s choreographer) regarding Hatefoolz and GOT3 who’ll move to another school.

Seohyun: Exotic Baby High School is the suitable school for them to study.

Sooyoung: Why choose that school while there is another school that is much better?

Seohyun: I just feel that the curriculum at the school suits them, that’s all.

Sooyoung: Oh…

Exotic Baby High School was one of the best 3 elite schools in Kuala Lumpur, but since 2 years ago, the school’s performance has dropped. Many students had already moved out from that school, there are only few students left. These are the strangest students in the school:-

Eunji – wants to be a singer but has no talent in singing and dancing but she is a student who always got high marks in Mathematic test. She plays piano well.

JB – wants to be a rocker, he’s really talented in singing and song writing. He plays guitar well but he dislikes dancing. Hater of idols.

Namjoo – wants to be a singer, but she has no talent at all. She believes in superstitions and she’s a fake shaman. She also believes that she can dance well.

Yugyeom – he is a back-up dancer who is talented in singing and dancing, but it’s hard for him to not to use dialect when he’s speaking.

Youngjae – wants to be a singer, but he doesn’t have a good visual. He can dance pretty well and he’s good at playing the guitar.

This school also has teachers who are no less strange.

Jackson – a teacher that teaches Malay language who likes dancing so much. (he only speaks in Indonesian Malay)

Sandara – a vocal trainer who can’t even sing well.

Lastly, the school’s new principal is really weak, she was a pop singer before this but now not only she’s the school’s principal, but she’s also has a most delicious fried chicken restaurant at Iron River.

//skip//

Shinra: What??? Why should I go to that crap school?

Sooyoung: You have to, besides our CEO has said that the curriculum in that school is suitable for you guys, especially for Junior and for you too. Oh, by the way…the producer of the drama that you were supposed to be in as the main cast, he just told me that he is going to replace you with someone else.

Shinra: What??? Who???

Sooyoung: Danee Fiee.

Shinra: Danee Fiee? You mean, Danee Fiee of BGS???

Sooyoung: Yes.

//skip//

Hatefoolz and GOT3 were recording the program that will show their life at new school.

Shinra: I hope that I’ll find new friends at the new school.

Mina: This is my chance to focus in my studies, I was always busy with my work all the time…

Jieun: Actually, I don’t like to study, because I always tired of working so I always sleeping in class…

Mina: You only go to school 3 times a year…

Jieun: Hahaha that’s right…

Jinyoung: I don’t like to go to school, it’s boring…

Mark: I always become the center of attention…

Jinyoung: Yeah, right…

Mark: What do you know?

//skip//

In the CEO of Cone Republic’s office…Mark was talking with Seohyun about Mark’s future plan

Mark: I’m bored because we always sing plagiarized song, let me just go solo… I know Jinyoung is the leader, but he’s…

Jinyoung who was coincidently passing by in front of the office at the time, heard the conversation between Mark and Seohyun. Jinyoung felt really disappointed with Mark, he felt that Mark had stabbed his back. Later on, Jinyoung went away from there.

Junior: I never thought that you’ll do this to me…

-to be continued-