Notifications(5) "a group chat"

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12pm at SM Hit High

Pop Messenger has been successfully updated! check out the new features JackieJack!

"WAIT WHAT?!" my voice cracked as I stared at the notification that popped up on the screen. 
'New Features?
I guess I'll just find out when I get back home' was the thought that had popped up in my head. Suddenly, the school bell had rung, indicating that we were to go to their next class.

I brought out the schedule, checking it thoroughly as I didn't want to make a mistake.

'Jung Class 5, History
Jung Class 6, History
Song Class 7, Music
Hoseok Class 8, Dance'
Dismissal 3:45

"I HAVE MS.JUNG TWICE????" I felt the palms of my hands sweating as my eyes enlarged at the mention of the repetition of the most boring class ever.

Without another word I left to go to her class. As much as I hated the class, I still had to go.

'I wish this day would go faster' I sighed and prayed for the best.
•••
It wasn't exactly as planned but I'm hella grateful for the fact that the day ended on a good note. Dance with Mr. Hoseok was the best! Despite the interruptions with our class' maknae Jungkook, we seemed to swiftly went through our routines quite quickly.

I let out the breath that I had held in as I took my iPhone out of my pocket.

Throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking through the halls, I scrolled through the empty pages and finally reached the orange cube and tapped it. Instead of seeing the usual 'hello are you there's I had received something else.

New feature: Group Chats! enjoy your new friend as well JackieJack!

Ok, this is getting creepy.

LuLu has entered this conversation.

This was extremely odd. There were only supposed to be two people in the chatroom, me and Miss Anon. So who the hell was LuLu?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter