Notifications(4) "Miss who?"

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pounced on my bed, accidentally dragging a pillow or two down with me.
Ahhh, home sweet home.

"AMBERR!!!" A loud screech interrupted me. I had completely forgot I wasn't alone. Jackie had just arrived a couple of hours ago. Hell, she even texted me about it and I had somehow forgotten.

"WHAT?!" I hollered back, my door probably muffling out what I had screamed at my sister.

"WHAT?!" She seemed to have not heard me.

"I SAID WHAT" I answered.
"OH"
"CAN YOU GET THE REMOTE FOR ME" Jackie's voice pierced my ears. Damn, even though my door was thick as hell she could still yell like that.

Grumpily, I dragged myself out of my bed and threw my phone on the bed. It bounced a couple times and made me fear for the life of my phone.

After seeing that it had settled down under my pillow I resumed my trek to my lazy older sister.

"Where'd you put it, grandma?" I groaned in boredom.
"Don't grandma me. Oh yeah it's over there" she pointed over to the tv infront of her.
In front of her.

"are you-" I decided not to protest any further. I want to get back in my room as fast as I can to finally get to talk with her.

I took the black remote and carefully placed it beside her.
"you're welcome" I said and hurriedly headed back to my room, not wanting to get anymore work for my sister.
•••
I slammed the door closed and locked it just in case Jackie decided to come bother me again.

My eyes scanned over to the black iPhone that I had found just hours ago. Who on Earth had that kind of memory to forget such an expensive device in school.

"More importantly, why did I bring it home?!" I stated to no one in particular while grabbing my hair with distress.

"Amber you're so stupid" I groaned even more. Everything felt all horrible until...

Ping!
Miss Anonymous sent you 3 messages!

I unlocked the iPhone and pressed the orange app. After a couple of seconds, the chatbox had opened to out kost recent conversation.

Miss Anonymous: 
Are you still there?
hello?
I'm deleting this chatbox if you never answer

JackieJack: sORRY HELLO 
Miss Anonymous: Why weren't you answering me?
JackieJack: uh I have a life beyond this
Miss Anonymous: Oh. My apologies.
JackieJack: It's cool

"Huh, she seems really polite" I mumbled while I thought of things to ask her.

Miss Anonymous: just to check, you aren'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter