Notifications(1) "An Unknown phone"

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The annoying sound of her voice pierced my ears like a sword. Ugh not this again.

"Amber, feet off my seat please" she said in a straight tone. Ahh, the ever so irritating Jung Soojung has finally arrived.
The people around us were suddenly glancing over at us and murmuring.

"Round 1" one of the girls managed to giggle out.

"Amber. Do you want me to repeat myself?" I looked over to her again as she called my name, my eyes twitching ever so slightly.

"No ma'am, as far as I am from your voice the better" I stated jokingly. Seeing the irritation on her face was the best. The way her nose would scrunch up slightly and her brows furrow made me laugh inside. It was just so fun to mess with her.

Finally ending my fun I sloppily dragged my foot off her chair, resting my chin on my palm while giving a sneaky smile. She simply rolled her eyes and sat, not giving me a second look.
With an opening of the doors everyone quieted down.

"Alright, good morning class" the teacher's voice interrupted everyone's chatter, people shuffled to their seats. This was every single day of class. Every single one of them.
...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter