Notifications(10) "Amy Lee, Ailee"

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes were glued to the front. I did not want to look to my side. Heck, I prefered looking at that stupid ice princess' back than having direct eye contact with the new student.
I thought she would've been nice and shy or something like she was when I first saw her in the crowd, but it seemed as if that side of her vanished
in the blink of an eye.

I gave out a tired sigh. All of these things were happening and yet it was still 10:00 Am. Truly what a joy.

"Ms.Liu, care to read this in English for the class?" Mr.Kim asked with a friendly smile, his dimples clearly showing.

"uh, sure" I took a deep breath and began to read with ease.

"Eliza had mentioned to her friends that she wanted some hamburgers for lunch" my English accent poured out. I brought my eyes back up forward and waited for the teacher's reply.

"Well done Amber," Kim Namjoon smiled at me and motioned for me to sit back down with a nod of approval. Just a few seconds later, he called on to the girl beside me, Amy Lee.

"you're up next! Let's see what you're made of" He excitedly said in a chipper voice. I turned my head slightly to my right as curiosity began to spread around me. I watched as the beautiful brunette stood up, patting her skirt down for any creases. Amy took the textbook she had on her desk and flipped to the page I had just read.

'Can she even read Eng-' My thought was immediately broken when I heard her voice.

"Her friends were not aware that she preferred one hamburger to another so poor Eliza had to stick with Fillet burgers." Her clear American accent had surprised me. With a toothy smile, the very lady who had bothered me so early in the morning sat down.

I didn't dare to look over her. I could feel her eyes piercing right at me. There were in fact a lot of people taking an interest on her yet she looked at me with utmost want and attraction.
'she has got bad taste' I shook my head and diverted my attention to Mr.Kim.

His eyes were as wide as an Owl late into the night. "It seems we've gotten another English speaker" He smiled and gave the distracted Amy a clap.
"Bravo!" Namjoon exclaimed as the students followed him.

Suddenly, I realized one specific person had not clapped at all. Following the odd hole of silence at one side of my hearing, I ended looking at the girl in front of me. The Ice princess. Though she was looking at Amy she did not clap at all. No facial expression either. She was just blank like an unused paper.

Before I got to say anything at all the bell loudly rang in our ears.

"Alright! Class dismissed. Hope you all enjoy your lunch." The teacher grinned charmingly and quickly left the room as he seemed to be in a hurry.

With no time wasted, I stood up from my chair and literally broke into a sprint. Speeding down the hallways, with a yelling School Prez down my tail, I reached the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter