Notifications(3) "Hello Miss Anonymous"

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stopped typing as I heard the annoying school bell ring in my ear.

Back to hell I go.

"C'mon everyone, back to your classes" a voice echoed in the halls, followed by the annoyed grunts and groans of the students. I then felt the voice coming my direction. 
"Liu, back to class now. You wouldn't want Jessica getting back at you, would you?" The man's familiar voice ticked me off. 
"Yeah yeah, I'll get to class Hae" I swear to God Donghae never was a serious man, I'm surprised he was even qualified to be the principal.

"It's Donghae-oppa to you" he teased. "Or hyung" He continued. Ugh, this guy.
"Alright alright I'll get to class" I finally gave up and grumpily jogged to my next class.
Spare me Oh God, for when I get to English class the Ice Princess would be there waiting for me with that usual scowl of hers.

Reaching the class right before the class had started I checked the phone one last time. Should I have answered her?
Eh I could always go back to that later.

Suddenly I felt something tap my shoulder. Glancing over, my eyes widened. 
"You're blocking the door. If you're going in then get in" That cold gaze made me shiver ever so slightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter