Notifications(11) "We're here for each other"

Miss Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickened my pace and occasionally glanced over to the brunette that was with me. I needed to be early for this class. It did not matter if I was late in other classes, I just needed to be there in my seat early.

Still at the pace as I was just moments ago, I slid the door open and speed walked to my seat.

"Nice to see you too Amber" I froze at the velvety voice. Jessica.

"H-hey! Didn't see ya there" I nervously laughed while turning my head over to face the speaker. My eyes landed on her figure. Her messy chestnut hair was perfectly placed in a bun, a few strands poking out at the perfect places. Her baby blue polo, simple yet complimenting her figure as it was paired with a plain black skirt. The skirt too seemed like it was about to burst at any moment, but it was just fine. Heck, she was damn fine.

I gulped at the sight.
"Hey ! stop looking at my sister" another voice made itself known. Knowingly, I looked at the back of my seat and met with those ever so cold eyes.
This was why I did not want to go here late. If I had came in here later than this then she would've attacked me for being tardy for her sister's class despite the class being close to empty. Everyone hated this class anyways and did whatever they could to skip it. In the middle of the year Mrs. Jung didn't even mind anymore. She was just so tired running after them.

"Oh, you." I lifted a brow and sighed, turning back to the front and placing my head down on my desk. For some odd reason it was literally just the three of us. The Jungs and the Liu. I stopped at the thought, feeling like I forgot something.

"Hello teacher!" yet another girl had entered the room. I looked over to the door and saw Ailee walking toward me. She then found herself a seat next to me, earning an almost silent grumble from the gal behind me. Ignoring the Princess, I greeted her.

"Hey Aile-"
"It's Amy, sweetheart" she quickly cut me off and flashed a charming grin.

"stop that pls n thx."I screeched slightly as she walked over to the chair beside me. For some odd reason I began to feel like my back was being burnt down by something. Turning around, I met her eyes yet again. Oh God.

"What did I do?" I grumbled out, praying to whatever higher being there was that Krystal would stop glaring. I felt really uncomfortable when she'd do this.

"Ugh whatever.. I'm not in the mood, Liu" her annoyingly high pitched voice seemingly pierced my ears, is she bipolar or what. Why in the world was she angry at me?!

"Alright, settle down. Krysta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter