Chapter 38

Because You're my Friend

 

Myungsoo was about to peak, when his phone vibrated. He left in there. You were shock to hear what she said. You feel tense after hearing the word ‘hospital’. Did she found out? You can see in her eyes the sadness. At that time you knew what she’s talking about. A tear fell from your eyes. She was crying too.

“Won’t you consider the operation?” she held your hands.

“I don’t know. I don’t want it.” You shook your head.

“Why?”

“I remember my mom. She… she had this surgery, it was successful… but what happened? She died. I don’t think I can do that surgery or whatever… I know I will be blind soon or worst I will die.”

“Don’t say that!”

“It’s the truth! You can never change the fact about that!”

“Don’t you trust yourself? You’re different from your mom!”

“No! It all started because of that! Because she died… everything change! If only she was here, alive, then I wouldn’t suffer this much! If only she was here then maybe I’m happy now!” With that Hyuna slap you.

“You’re saying like it was your mom’s fault! How can you say that?”

“I didn’t mean to say that. I know it wasn’t mom’s fault. I was just…. Never mind. If you’re here to talk about the surgery, you can leave now.”

Hyuna felt disappointed. She didn’t know why you became like this. All she wants to do is to comfort you and let you do the surgery. But in this case, she’s unhappy with you. With that she left you.

You felt weak, you sit on the ground and hug your knees.

“~~~~~? What’s wrong??” Myungsoo rushed towards you. As he sat in front of you, you immediately hug him. He don’t know what to do and hug you back while patting your back. He hugged you for almost 5 minutes after, to comfort you.

“~~~~~?” He was worried like hell. He don’t want you to cry. He hates it.

“Sorry about that.” You smiled at him.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine. Haha.”

“Why did you cry?”

“Uhm, nothing. Haha.”

“Tell me.” He pulled you so that you can stand up.

“When will dad come?” You changed the topic.

“He called me a while ago. He said he’ll come home this weekend.” He said.

“Is that so? Ow! Myung! Let’s go watch something~” you pull him together with you.

You spent your whole day with Myungsoo, having some movie marathon. Not thinking about the cancer. Of course, though Myungsoo’ is smiling he was still bothered about what did you and Hyuna talked about. He knew that it wasn’t good.

Meanwhile…

 

HYUNA’S POV:

I went to the park to relax myself, to think. I feel so sad knowing that she won’t reconsider that operation. I don’t want my best friend to be blind.

“Hyuna?”

I look up and saw Hoya. He immediately sat beside me. “Hey.”

“Aye? What’s wrong with my Hyper Hyuna?” He pinch my cheels.

“Yaaa~ Stop it. If ~~~~~~ find this out, I’m sure dead.” I removed his hands from my face.

“If she does, then I’ll feel happy then.” He smiled at me. He really loves her that much? “why are you here anyways?”

He shrigged. “I just want to. How about you?” He asks me.

“Hmmmm~ Nothing.”

“Really? You can tell me. It’s obvious that you have some problems. Maybe I can help you.”

“I don’t know if I can tell you.”

“Tell me.”

“i------“

 

--------------------------

I FELT SCARED. HAHAHAH. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FAST. YOU SEE. I'M BUSY? 

HUHU. SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! FORGIVE ME PEEPS.

HOHO~ THANKS FOR THE LOVE YOU GAVE ME IN HERE.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT!

WELCOME NEW SUBBIES!!!!! *throw hearts*