Chapter 28

Because You're my Friend

 

In the middle of that night you receive a phone call from Hyuna “Hyun, Why are you calling me? It’s already 1 am..”

“You would never expect who I saw in the club” she told you angrily. “What?! Did you go to club? Ya! Hyun! What if som----“ you said as she cut you off saying “Jinah with another man.”

You sat up and said “What are you talking about? Hey, I know you don’t like her but don’t say false things against her” you raise your voice. “ah, So now You’re on her side?” She asked, irritate. “I’m not on her side. It’s just don’t say bad things about her. Myunsoo will be mad at you if he heard about this.”

“As if he will, He loves you more” she retorted. “He loves… loves her” you replied. “oh, see? Even you! Knows how much Myungsoo loves you! Anyways, If you don’t believe me fine. I’ll prove it to you.” She told as she hung up the phone.

You mess your own hair, not knowing what to do. What if she’s right? What will you do?

The next morning, you heard someone knocking in your door. “~~~~~~! Wake up!!” tired and still sleepy you didn’t care about. As someone opened the door and come close to you. He began to shake you but you didn’t respone. “Ya! Aren’t you going to wake up? I’ll kiss you!!!” with that your eyes opened widely and stood up.

“Stupid woohyun! Why are you here?” You said as you yawn. “I’m here to visit my lovely best friend” He pinched your cheeks. “I don’t want to see you. “ you glared at him. “Why??? Don’t you miss me?” He blinked. You laughed on how cute he was. “Pabo hyun.”

“Ow, come on! We’re gonna be late in School. Palli~” He pushed you towards the bathroom. Woohyun sat in your bed and began playing with your phone.

AT THE SCHOOL:

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Sunyeol screamed as he run towards you and Woohyun. “What’s wrong?” You asked him. “There’s a ghost in Boy’s Restroom” he said, hugging you. “My gosh, What ghost? It’s probably Sunggyu-hyung scaring you.”Woohyun bluffed as he tried to pull Sungyeol away from you.

Sungyeol grinned at Woohyun. “What?” He asked him. “Are you guys dating?” Sungyeol looked at the two of you. “Us? You’re crazy!” You smacked him in his arms. “But, It’s obvious!” Sungyeol stucked his tongue out and said “Don’t deny it~~ bye!!” with that, he ran away.  

“wahh~ Should we date?” Woohyun raised his brow and look at you. “I’d rather date a pig than dating you.” You scoffed. “Wow~ Do you know how popular I am?”

“I don’t care~ You’re so y and greasy” you said as you continue walking. “Ya! That’s mean!” He said as he follows you. “naahhh~ I’d rather date a hamster than you.”

“You mean Sunggyu-hyung?? HAHAHAHA” He mocked at you. “aye~ You’re not funny” You poke him in the forehead.

Myungsoo, on the other hand, saw you guys. He don’t know how to react. Happy? Sad? The only thing he can think of is being happy. That you can smile and you already have someone. Of course, he already have Jinah.

He walked in the corridor where he spotted two girls fighting. It was Jinah and Hyuna. He run as fast as he can to stop the two. “What are you guys doing?” He said as he go in between the two. “Oppa~ Hyuna… hurt me…” Jinah said as she cried.

“Wah~ You really have a thick face!” Hyuna spatted. “Stop it Hyuna. What do you think you are doing?” Myungsoo glare at her. “So.. you too~ You believe her?” Hyuna sighed.

“Oppa, Please don’t be mad at her. It’s okay if she doesn’t want to be my friend. I’m okay with that. I don’t want your friendship with her to be ruined.” Jinah holds Myungsoo’s hand. “Fine.” He said as he pull Jinah away from there.

“Aish” Hyuna kicked the locker. “Hyuna~” Hoya approached her. “What?” She said as her tears started to fall. He pull her close to him and hugged her. “Ya~ Don’t cry. I thought you are brave? Huh…” he said as he patted her back. “What’s the use of telling you guys? I’m sure you won’t believe me too~… just like ~~~~~”

“I believe you. You trust me, right?” Hoya smiled.

You were about to get your books in your locker when you saw him hugged her. You felt weak. At that time… you wonder why you feel this way… Are you jealous? Your heart broke into pieces.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.*Am I inlove with Hoya?*

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALLOOOOOOO~~ HEHE. AIGOO. I UPDATED LATE AGAIN... 

HOW ARE YOU GUYS?

HEY~~ I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR CONTINUE SUBSCRIBING TO THIS STORY~

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! <3 *throw hearts* 

AND FOR THE COMMENTS!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST! *thumbs up*

I HAVE ANOTHER STORY THAT I CREATED. OF COURSE I WILL NOT START THAT UNTIL I FINISHED THIS. MAYBE I WILL START THAT IF THIS SROTY IS ABOUT TO END. IT ALREADY HAD THE FOREWORD... WILL YOU SUBSCRIBE IN IT? 

IT'S STARRING WOOHYUN AND MYUNGSOO~ WILL YOU? AWWWWW~~

here it is:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/edit/281232