Chapter 21

Because You're my Friend

 

ONE WEEK LATER:

You noticed Woohyun being weird. All this week you were together with him, that's why people thought that you guys are already dating. You have no time to be with Hyuna and Hoya since every time you have a free time Woohyun drags you with him.

Each passing day L became angrier seeing the two of you sweet.

“Something’s not right” Hyuna mumbled. Hoya looked at her. “What do you mean?”

“Let’s just forget it!~ Oh? _______!” She immediately changes the topic and went near to you.

“Hyuna!” you beamed.

“I hate you!” Hyuna pouted at you and continue “this stupid guy is taking you away from meeeee~” She pointed Woohyun and kick his leg.

“Ouch~” He groaned in pain.

“Why? Are you going to fight with me?” She gave him a death glare.

“No! Of course not!” He said sarcastically. You laugh at the two of them *oww~ they are so cute together~*

You noticed Hoya being quiet. “Hey” you nudge him and he just smiled. “Howon~” you whispered to him.

“Why?” He looked at you and your heart started to beat faster *omo~ My heart is beating fast… what’s wrong with me?* “no-nothing” You told him. *yah!!! Why am I stuttering?* you mentally slapped yourself.

He ruffled your hair which makes you blush. *cute~*

Hyuna on the other hand saw your reaction which other people didn’t see. *I knew it… you like him* She smiled.

“Hey, Why are you smiling? It's so creepy” Woohyun snarled.

“Why? Is it wrong to smile?” Hyuna stuck her tongue out. “ooohhh~ I’m hungry… Woohyun Let’s buy some food~ please!” She drags Woohyun away from the two of you. *Aigoo~ I’m such a good kid!* She thought.

WOOHYUN’S POV:

Hyuna and I went to the cafeteria to buy some foods when L stops in front of us.

“oh? What’s this? You are not together with my sister…That’s quite new.” L said to me coldly.

“Ya!” Hyuna gritted her teeth. I hold her hand and squeezed it.

“Hyunnie~ why don’t you go first with the others?” At first she hesitated to go but after few second she went to Infinite.

“Why are you jealous?” I smirked.

“Meet me after class.” He bumped me on the shoulder and went to our table. *Aish… this guy has a personality disorder* I laughed mentally.

DISMISSAL:

Woohyun saw L waiting outside their room. L signalled Woohyun to follow him.

“Why are we here?” Woohyun asked him as he looks around in the School’s Rooftop.

“Because I don’t want others to interrupt on us.” L looked at him.

“oohhh~ So you don’t want others to interfere us? What do you want to tell me? Is it that important?” He asked L.

“Let me make it short, Get away from ______” L glare at you.

 

Woohyun chuckled and said “What if I don’t? You think I don’t know what you are doing to those guys who like ______”

L smirked. “So you know?”

“Why?! You’re going to beat me too?” Woohyun clenched his teeth.

“ That’s why I’m telling you to stop getting close from her.” L said coldly.

“You’re OBSESS!!” Woohyun growled. 

 

 

 

 

______

HEYYO!

HOW are you guys? L is obsess XD LOL.

so what do you think? ahahhahahaahah

ahhhhhh~ I'll update as fast as i can!! xD:))

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!! AND FOR THE COMMENTS! 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

 

 bye bye XD