Chapter 39

Because You're my Friend

 

“I------“

“Babe!” Woohyun runs towards them. He didn’t notice Hoya.

“Babe?” Hoya asked them with a confuse face.

“He-he. Did I say that? I said Hyuna. Why are you here?” Woohyun asks Hoya as he sits between them.

“Nothing, I just feel like going in here.” Hoya said.

Hyuna kept quiet about this. I guess it’s not the time I’ll tell hoya and the rest of the Infinite.

YOUR POV:

“~~~~~~, Do you want to go with me? I need to buy food for us.”

“Oh sure. Since I know you’re not good at that.”

“Hey! I know how to go to a grocery.” He pouted. You chuckles.

You two went to a Grocery store, and buy some things you need for the rest of the week. Your maids were out for a vacation and your father in out of the country. That means, you’ll spend some time with Myungsoo, alone.

It was really fun, since Myungsoo, being a rich kid doesn’t know how to buy these stuffs. He was just putting everything he sees in the cart. And you, being a stingy one, returning them.

“Why are you putting out everything I put on the cart?”

“Because we don’t need those.”

“Why? I can buy those.”

“Psh, Don’t be naughty. Kiddo!” You mess his hair.

“I’m not a kiddo!” he pouted, again. You pinch his cheeks and when you saw Hoya with Hyuna. What are they doing in the Store?

She was walking beside him while he’s pulling the cart. They’re like a couple. They look good together. They keep laughing and being mushy together. You’re jealous.

“Hyung! Hyun!” Myungsoo called them. Hoya stiffened. Hyuna can feel that Hoya was shocked to see them together. What are they really? Does it means he still likes him? Without thinking he holds Hyuna’s hand and went to them.

 

HOYA’S POV:

I held Hyuna’s hand and went to them. I don’t know. I feel so jealous seeing them together.

“Yaa~” Hyuna try to protest but I guess I held her hand that strong. I intertwined our hands together.

“Hey.” I approached them. They were both looking at my hands with Hyuna’s.

“You guys are dating?” Myungsoo asked us. And I just nodded.

“I see. Why didn’t you tell us?” He said smiling at us.

“Haha, I was planning to tell to Infinite but, you saw us, together.” I smiled at him and look at ~~~~~. She was not looking at us. Why?

“Haha, I knew it! You guys look good together. I mean it.”

“Thanks. Uhm, we need to go now. ” I told them.

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV:

~~~~~ have been quiet since we saw Hoya and Hyuna. “Hey, are you okay?”

“huh? What?” See? She’s been spazzing out. “I ask you if You’re okay.”

“Oh. I’m fine.” She smiled at me, a weak smile. “really, fine…” she sighed.

 

 

--------------------------

YEY!! AN UPDATE!! LET'S CELEBRATE!! WIEEEE. HAHAHAAHAH.

THANKS FOR THE SUBBIES!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

WELCOME NEW SUBBIES!! HIHI. ENJOY! *kiss*