Chapter 37

Because You're my Friend

 

 

HYUNA’S POV:

“Hey, Don’t cry.” Woohyun patted my back. Tsk… ~~~~~ has a cancer and she didn’t tell us… Why? I wonder what she wants. Is she going to keep it a secret forever?

The doctor told us that she needs to have a donor. Sooner or later she will be blind. What do I need to do? I need to do something for her. “Woohyun-ah~ Should we tell them?”

He looked at me and said “For now, I think we shouldn’t. let’s talk with her first.”

The next day, I went to Myungsoo’s house to check her up.

“Hey, Hyun, Why are you here? Isn’t it too early?” Myungsoo sits beside me on the couch.

 

MYUNGSOO’S POV:

Hyune went in the house, and she seems occupied with something. What is it?

“Ya~” I elbowed her and she just look at me. What’s wrong with her?

“Ah eh… haha. I’m bored you know. That’s why I went here.”

“Ah, really? Okay.” I stood up to eat my breakfast. As soon as ~~~~~ came down Hyuna stood up from the couch and hug ~~~~~. Eh?

“Bestie, haha. You miss me?”

“Errr~ Yeah. I do.” Hyuna said with a smile, a fake one.

“Did you already eat?” ~~~~ asked her. And she just nodded. ~~~~~ sat in front on me.

“Uhmm~ Bestie… Can I talk to you later?” Hyuna sits beside me.

“Oh sure!”

There’s something wrong with her. What is it?

After eating breakfast they went to the balcony to talk. I don’t really mind on what’s talking about but when I was about to go inside my room I heard Hyuna.

“I went to the Hospital yesterday… and I saw you.”

 

 

 

___________________________

WAHHHHHH!! HAHAHA. This is what you called a short update XD LOL.

I'll update more and longer as fast as I can!! SORRY!!!! *bows*

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

WOO!! WELCOME NEW SUBBIES!!! *O*

Btw, Follow me on twitter!!

https://twitter.com/ColasBD Hihihihi~