six

Her kind of fun

I call in sick as I don't have the energy to go to work . Well who would be when stepping outside would surely cost you your life.
I stared at the ceiling sighing as deep as I can. Should I wait for my own death? or should I get some help? Well the real question is who will?
My phone rings which got my attention, who is it now? It's an unknown number I furrowed my brows as I don't remember giving my phone number to anyone except to my
co-workers . 

"Hello?" I said waiting for the other line to respond 
"Is this Minseok?" oh it's a girl  "ah yes, who is this?" I asked 
"It's Doyeon" she said softly, oh it's her sister what now? 
" let's meet at Cha coffee shop this 2 in the afternoon I have something to say" she said with uneasiness in her voice.
"okay , i'll be there." I answered then she hung up on me first. What's with her? I mean what now? My gut feeling says that I should go , maybe she can be my answer to everything.
I  arrived earlier than the call time , well don't want to be late for this thing maybe this can save my life.
As I look around the shop I spotted her sister on one of the tables.
She saw me as soon as I got near her she wave her hand to get my attention which she succesfully did. 
The atmosphere got a bit awkward as I don't know who should start talking first.
But ofcourse being a man my ego pushed me to say something so I cleared my throat for a moment then decided to ask her what she wants from me.
"I called you because I saw my sisters diary as I was cleaning her room last night, And there's alot of things that she wrote there" she says with a solemn voice , eyes looking at the window.
"Now you know what have I done to her, so are you gonna blame me for everything?" I ask with a bit of upsetting tone towards her.
"Yes" she answered now eyes gazing at me . " but then everything that you said didn't connect to everything that's happening right now" she continues which got my full atttention.
"why? what's written in there?" I ask with a hopeful voice as if her answer would also answer evertyhing for me.
"It says she loves you" she said now eyes piercing at me with a questioning look. Her answer turn my mind into a whirlwind as her voice keeps repeating like a mix tape.
 Now this is crazy she loves me
BUT WHY  ME? This is really crazy....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my emotions are all over the place . last time I check this story is a horror one.

Now I dont know lol 

to spice things up , why don't we put a little bit of romance eh? :)