two

Her kind of fun

A month after her death everything came back to its place.
All of them forgot her in that span of time as if she never existed in the first place.
Everything seems right until some unusual things happened to them.
All of them who talked behind her back got some sort of insomnia they say they can't sleep at night cause her face always pop whenever they close their eyes.
The thing is no one really talk about these things on work , they're all afraid of what others would say , ofcourse no one would want to be blame about her death right?
But one person seems imune to this antics his name is Kim Minseok he's the person whose behind it all.
Spreading those rumors wasn't so hard for him but the effect was too much for her and he knows it.
He loves seeing her suffer ,her pain is the thing that makes him feel some kind of power over her.
Her tears is his laughter and that's his entertainment until he saw a black envelope just above his desk ...
Ofcourse he got curious , he looks around if someone's looking and to see if the owner is around but no one is paying attention to him their all on their own thoughts.

Inflicting fear to others seems fun to you.
What if I want to have some fun too?
What would you do?
I've been there and done that.
So I think It's fine.
With whom shall I start first?
You?
or with your oh-so-called friends
that also love to make fun of me too...
Girl or boy?
young or old?
guess for me will you?
-me

After reading the letter he sits back and thinks someone must have pulled a prank on him.
And she's dead She's not coming back! that's the thing that keeps echoing inside his mind.
As if he can really answer the letter he knows his not afraid but still an eerie feeling surrounds him.
He wants to shake it off fast but the day came to an end and that feeling hangs around him.

The next day he woke up from a nightmare it's about his co-worker bathing in her own blood and is calling for his help, he wants to but he can't move he keeps shouting
but only the muffled cries of the woman could be heard. He went to work looking a bit sick.
The first thing he notice when he arrive was the flower in one of his co-workers desk and it's for a funeral.
He looks around but everyone are awfully quiet,no one wants to talk about their co-workers death as if the topic may also bring them to death.
He sat on his chair only to see a scrible on his table saying "I told you" its written in english and at that moment the feeling hit him again.
When lunch break came he can't take it anymore so he asks Jongdae one of his co-workers about it.
Jongdae's face looks like he would throw up any minute he looks sick.
He can't believe his ears everything that happened in his dreams this morning came true.
Park Yura the one who loves to throw nasty remarks to you-know-who died this morning in an alley close to her appartment bathing in her own blood.
When the officers cames she's already cold as ice. They still don't know who killed her, she had multiple stab on her body.
The police said that the murderer had a deep anger towards her as she have been left with a carving on her face that said "LIAR".
The investigation went on for weeks but no one could tell who killed her the officers said that the murderer was very clean in his work.
But I knew that its her doing she's behind all of this... but the thing is she's DEAD! how can she kill us when she's six feet below the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

A longer chapter for you guys :)

I italicized the word her or she so you won't ge confuse as to who I was pertaining I chose not to give a particular name to my oc as I don't want to use any Idol 

for this kind of genre that I'm using that's all.

Thank you for reading who ever you are have a nice day! xoxoxo