one

Her kind of fun

She have always been the laughing stock of her co workers.

She knows she did some things from the past that is unacceptable to others.

She also wants to forget everything but she can't, so everyday she struggle to keep a straight face whenever they talk about her past.

They don't say it in her face but they keep giving others hints then they would stiffle their laughs that's bubbling to burst out from their nasty mouths.

She could see it in their eyes the looks that they keep throwing on her. She knows it all.

Everytime this happens she would just shut down herself like she did't hear them heck she doesn't want to see them. She wants them to disappear forever.

It started for days then it became months until she can't keep track of it all.

How it started? She don't know too it just spread like wildfire.They say your pain is joy to others.

It was tolerable until one of them step up the game.

Inflicting pain to others seems too fun for them now that they leave her notes of how they want her gone out of their sights.

She run errands for everyone when in the first place they are all equal in that line of work.

When she comes back from somewhere they'll give her looks that made her want to throw up.

She cries herself at night where no one can hear her, even her family members don't know what's going on about her life..

It's just one mistake we all make mistake but to them this a hot issue as if their lives are all perfect.

She tried being careful around them as much possible but nope they just continue their wrong doings to her.

If they can't be satisfied with their lives why would take it all on me? She want to ask that to their face but she can't.

She knows her place and she shouldn't move from that spot.

One day their crazy antics have gone too far that she was force to go somewhere else.

Just far from all of them but then that day she never came back and that's where it all started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

please comment down bellow

as comments are my kind of medicine XD