four

Her kind of fun

I've heard of what's happening to the office lately. Everyone is experiencing insomnia or hallucination . I dont know,even Jongdae said he experience it too.
At first no one really talked about it but eventually rumors welled up when Yura and Jiyong died .
But sleeping is not a problem to me I sleep well at night but the thing is the words that keep appearing everywhere is getting into my nerves.
I think she's torturing me for the things that I've done to her. I was contemplating of telling all of this to Jongdae as I know that he won't laugh at me for this matter.
But I guess I don't have the time to say this things to him cause he was found dead this morning inside his own bathroom,
there's no blood involve, he just suddenly stop breathing that's what the officers said. But the odd thing is inside the bathroom there are words written on the mirror 
saying "Who is next?". No evidence could be found regarding the murderer that's a fact.
The news of Jongdae's death cause fear inside the office, everyone knew whose really after all of us but being afraid is the reason no soul could speak about the topic.
The question that was left keeps repeating like a mixtape inside my head. I was standing outside the building waiting for a cab when images begin to flash in me.
It's her just looking at me but things happened so fast that the next thing I know was she's talking to Jongdae in the very same bathroom where he died this morning.
I can't hear what they are saying but the thing I saw next makes me really sick she kissed Jongdae which caught him off-guard he stayed still but after that he can't seem 
to breath he holds his neck and looks at her with panick striken face. She just looks at him and smiled like the scene before her is the most interesting thing in the world.
Seconds later Jongdae died and as if she can see me , she look at me then she got a pen in her hands then wrote the message "who is next?" in the mirror.
I knew it!  she is the one who did it! This I wanna slap her for doing all of this!
I got so angry but it seems my mood made her happy she chuckles then she slowly walk in front of me.
When we were standing face to face , she looks at me in the eye she raise her hands then traced her fingers towards my lips.
What the hell! I can't move for petesake! Is she gonna kiss me then kill me aferwards like what she did to Jongdae?
As if she can read my mind. She shook her head ones then vanish into thin air. I was left dumbfounded just staring into thin air where she last stood up.
When I blink I'm back where I stood a while ago just outside the building but now a cab waits for me to get in.
I quickly get in still with the scenarios that I saw a while ago with many questions running around my head....