five

Her kind of fun

The atmosphere in the office is unbearable as everyone thinks that it's her doing for the mysterious death of our co-workers.
No one knows what to do, some have gone to shamans to help them about this scary situation but all of them have been given the same answer.
There's no way out that's what the shaman's are saying and we shouldn't have done those things to her that cause her soul to cause revenge againts us.
Hopelessness that's what everone's feeling right now even me I can't think straight.
Everynight I'm racking my brain for ideas to save me from this dilemna but nothing comes to my mind.
I stare outside the window I'm in my own world when Kim Taeyeon suddenly opens the room to our office, she was crying while panting hard.
All heads turn to her as we wait for her dreadful news , with ragged breathing she said that Kwon Yuri is in the rooftop and she's attempting suicide.
This got our attention as some of us run towards the direction of the rooftop and some quickly called the security.
I was sitting baffled about the news I mean what should I do?What do we do? but then as I was quietly looking in thin air a voice whispered to me saying "Go" just that.
And that got me sprinting up towards the rooftop maybe I can find my answers today as I was getting tired of all of this drama.
When I arrive everyone is calmly convincing Yuri to just go down , her bestfriend Taeyeon is now crying hysterically but none of this made her move from her spot.
As if she knows I arrive she looks at my direction then just stared blankly at me no words said but it gave  me chills to my spine.
I look at her but then the next thing I know a lady suddenly materializes in thin air beside her she was facing the opposite side.
But I know it's her I can feel it in my gut, I look around if someone notices her but it seems that I only see her.
She knows I am staring at her as she turn around that I can see her face it's her again I'm right. 
She looks at Yuri then at me she smiles evilly then put her point finger in her lips signalling me to keep quiet then I saw it all.
Yuri's crying her eyes out as if she suddenly realizes where she is. She panics that cause her to stagger in her place but thankfully she did not fall as 
she keeps her balance she was about to go down when I saw her push Yuri ,everyone shouts and attemps to help Yurii but its too late we heard people shouting outside the building.
when we looked down we saw her body laying on the cold cement with blood oozing out of her head. Some of our co-workers quickly rush to go down , some called the ambulance while 
some fainted due to shock. Who wouldn't when you saw someone died infront of you?
I stand still as I myself don't know what to do , all of this happened because of me. I feel like puking I feel sick.
I saw her again sitting on the edge of the rooftop swinging her legs looking at me.
The words she mouthed next made go numb.
She said 
"You killed them"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another update i just wan't to remind you whoever you are , that the italicized her or she is reffering to the oc the one who is hunting everyone to their grave,

So if you got confused im sorry anyways have a fun day that's all. :)