Markson (Mpreg) Part 2

Our Story

I have no idea what Olympic fencing is actually like so I am sorry if this is totally inaccurate and upsets you! This is part 2 of the Markson request so I hope that you enjoy it and remember to read the first part so you aren't confused. Also, I am the worst at endings so I am so sorry!

            “There’s more under that.” Mark whispered as Bam Bam began trying on his athletic wear.

            “Does this mean what I think it does?” Jackson asked while completely disregarding what Mark said.

            “It means that in November you will have to start training two little fencers to take your place.” Mark told him and Jackson freaked out.

            “I LOVE YOU!” Jackson yelled as he tackled Mark to the ground. “We’re having another baby! Bam’s getting a sibling!” He rolled off of the older man and looked at their Thai son. The little boy was in his own world carefully looking at each of his new clothes and trying them all on at once. So far he had on the athletic shorts and tank top, his baby skinny jeans, a little hat, a pair of sunglasses, and his beary brother shirt.

            “Bam Bam did you hear?” Jackson shouted causing the little boy to jump and throw his little jacket to the ground.

            “No Pa!” He yelled back angrily before pouting.

            “Bammie you’re getting a sibling! You’re gonna have someone to dress up and play with and everything!” Jackson cheered, but the pout stayed planted on his son’s face.

            “ Don’t mind Appa baby. He didn’t mean for you to drop your jacket. You keep being a little fashionista and we’ll tell you later okay?” Mark said to the little boy as he picked up the jacket and handed it to him. The little boy nodded before going right back to putting on ALL of his new clothes while he father ran around screaming about needing to tell everyone.

            Mark let out a painful groan as he felt another swift kick to the bladder. At six months pregnant he had begun feeling like a baby whale and the constantly adjusting child in his belly was not helping him feel any better about himself. The baby also was in a state of restlessness any time that Jackson wasn’t around, which was a lot recently, and it literally pained him.

            “Me hurt Ma?’ Bammie asked as he climbed onto the couch, lugging a little bottle of milk, and cuddled into Mark’s side.

            “No baby, Yugyeom isn’t hurting me. He just misses Appa a lot since he’s still at practice.” Mark placed a kiss on the boy’s head before changing the channel on the television from whatever drama was playing to cartoons.

            “Miss Pa too.” The toddler mumbled as he began drinking his milk and watching Pororo.

            “I know you do. Eomma misses Appa too, but there is only a year left until the Olympics so Appa has to train really hard. Do you wanna see Appa fence next year with Eomma and Gyeommie?” Mark questioned the toddler.

            “Ya!” The little boy yelled happily. Honestly, Mark didn’t know if Bam Bam was excited over seeing his father fence, or whatever Pororo was doing, but either way the boy reacted as if he was excited over the Olympics and that was good enough for him.

            “I think you and your brother are going to be Appa’s good luck charms at the next Summer Olympic Games. It’s a secret that we’re all going though, so don’t tell your Appa.” Mark said and the little boy looked up at him and nodded at his mother before going back to his cartoons.

            The two, or three, of them stayed like that for a few hours before falling asleep to the hum of the kid’s channel. Before he had fallen asleep Mark had text Jackson that he was craving green tea ice cream so that was why the younger man was taking longer to get home. When he arrived Jackson was utterly exhausted, but he still managed to coo over his adorable family. He was going to have to leave them soon to visit some fencing camp in Beijing for a few months. Originally, Mark and Bam Bam were going to go with him and visit his parents while he trained, but Mark wasn’t cleared to fly by his doctor. Jackson was extremely sad about it, but he understood and he wasn’t about to just pick up Bam Bam and take him to China. That would probably be a really bad idea.

            “Wake up love.” Jackson whispered to Mark after putting his gym bag and the green tea ice cream on the floor by the couch.

            “Don’t wanna.” Grumbled the other man which caused Jackson to let out a small chuckle.

            “I brought home the green tea ice cream if you still want it. It’s a little melted too, which is exactly how you like it. Do you want me to make you a bowl after I put Bammie in his room?” Jackson asked with a loving smile.

            “Bring it to me.”Mark mumbled sleepily with a small pout forming on his face. “Then I need you to come cuddle me because Yugyeom keeps kicking and he only stops when you’re around.”

            “Okay. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Jackson picked up a sleeping Bam Bam and carried him to his room before peeling the bottle out of his hands and replacing it with Bam Bam’s favorite stuffed dog. The man tucked in his son and gave him a kiss on the forehead. “Goodnight baby. I love you.” He whispered before turing on Bam’s night light and leaving the room.

            When he got downstairs he went to the kitchen and just grabbed a spoon. He knew that his lovely pregnant boyfriend was not going to share the ce cream with anyone else, so it was pointless for him to bring a bowl.

            “Is Gyeommie still bugging you?” Jackson asked as he sat down next to his sleepy boyfriend and handed the other man his ice cream and the spoon.

            “Yes, make him stop kicking my ribs.” Mark groaned as he began eating his ice cream. Jackson smiled before getting off the couch and sitting in front of Mark’s growing belly.

            “Gyeommie, stop hurting your Eomma. He’s keeping you safe until you’re ready to meet all of us. I know you’re a daddy’s boy and can’t wait to start fencing, but you have wait and stop kicking your Eomma. Okay? I love you.” Jackson told the growing baby. He got up and sat next to Mark again, but left a hand on the older man’s belly. “Did he stop?”

            “Mhm. Thank you GaGa. I’m gonna miss you next week.” Mark sighed as he continued eating.

            “I’ll miss you too. I wish you three could come with me and visit my parents, but we can deal with the separation. We’ve done it before and I’ll be back before you know it. Just make sure you call me and send me pictures of you and Bam at least twelve times a day each.” Jackson responded.

            “You’re only going to be gone for a week.” Mark responded with a small laugh.

            “A week too long. I won’t be able to get through it if I don’t see pictures of Bam Bam and pictures of Yugyeom progressing.” Jackson defended with his infamous Wang Puppy pout.

            “Fine, but you better make sure that there are no fencing fans hanging around your camp.” Mark grumbled.

            “Babe, we both know that there won’t be anyone just hanging around like that.” Jackson laughed. “The training place is a secret.” In response Mark just stuck out his tongue before giving the love of his life a kiss. “I love you too Markiepooh.”

            “Are you sure you can’t go?” Jackson asked his fiancée sadly.

            “I’m sure. I just don’t feel safe bringing two toddlers to a different country. I’m sorry GaGa.” Mark replied before giving his fiancée a kiss. “I wish we could go, but I think it will be too hard on them to travel from Seoul to Tokyo. If it’s any consolation JB said Jinyoung got cleared by his doctor so they are going to support you.” Mark told him.

            “I’m glad that he got cleared to fly, but they aren’t my fiancée and two kids Mark. No offense, but I don’t want JB to be the one that runs up and kisses me after I get the gold. We both know that Jinyoung won’t do it, so my only other option is Youngjae, but I don’t want someone else’s child congratulating me before my own kids do.” Jackson explained sadly.

            “I know GaGa. I don’t want anyone else kissing you either, but Olympic cities aren’t the safest places for little kids and we both know it. If it makes you feel a little better I got the Im’s to wear their Wang Posse track suits you bought everyone, and all three of us here at home will be wearing them when you compete too.” Mark told him which brought a small smile to his face.

            “I thought you hated those.” Jackson replied causing Mark to shake his head.

            “I don’t hate them. I hate that after you bought them you tried to make me wear it every single day for three freaking months and I hate that you bought Yugyeom a Wang Baby one because if we have another baby he won’t be the Wang Baby, but I don’t hate them. Besides that, you bought it for me so I could never hate it.” Mark smiled as Jackson gave him a quick kiss.

            “I love you so much. This is why I am marrying you in America. I can’t wait for it to be legal in Korea. You are too perfect and I am not letting you slip away from me.” Jackson said.

            “I love you too. If I didn’t love you I wouldn’t wear a track suit that says Wang Wifey. I packed your bags so you’ll be all set to leave tomorrow morning. The kids and I are going to miss you so much, but we will be right here cheering you on the entire time.” Mark whispered as he gave Jackson another kiss.

            “I’ll miss you guys too. I’m going to bring home the gold for you three. Just you wait, you’re fiancée is going to come home a two time gold medalist!” Jackson cheered as Mark rolled his eyes.

            “I don’t doubt it; now let’s get some sleep, Crazy.” Mark said before the two drifted off to sleep.

            The next morning was horrible. Bam Bam and Yugyeom cried for hours after Jackson left. They thought that he was leaving for good because he was carrying a bag as he kissed them goodbye and walked out the door. It took forever for Mark to calm the two boys down, but when he finally did it was far too close to when they needed to leave.

            “Okay boys, Eomma is going to grab your bags. Stay here and finish your milk, then we are going to adventure and surprise Appa. Okay?” Mark looked at the two little boys cuddling on the couch who both nodded. Their identical pouts having already vanished when he said they would surprise Jackson.

            Mark was quick to get all of their bags, and he thanked all of the heavens that he had dressed the boys as soon as they woke up this morning. Unlike other kids he had seen, his sons were extremely well behaved. During their time in the airport and on the plane, Bammie and Gyeommie had been absolute angels. They oohed and aahed at everything and then fell asleep until it was time for them to get off the plane and head to the Olympic Village in Tokyo.

            “I hope you appreciate all the things that I do for you.” Jinyoung grumbled as Mark walked up to him with a suitcase in one hand, Yugyeom in the other, and Bam Bam holding onto his belt loop. Both boys were wearing little back packs that had all of their clothes and things inside.

            “Uncle Yongie where is Appa?” Bam Bam asked as he let go of Mark’s belt loop and ran at his favorite Uncle.

            “Appa is at the Olympic Village with Jae Jae and Uncle Bummie. I am here to take you there so you can surprise him!” Jinyoung replied with a smile to the little boy.

            “I have everything so we can just head out.” Mark told him and the four began to leave the airport with Bam Bam being carried by Jinyoung.

            It took about fifteen minutes for them to reach the village and place all of their bags in the room that Jackson was placed in.  Jackson had already left for the games since he was competing today so there was no worry about accidentally running into him.

            “I think we can go now. I gave Bam and Yeom their signs, they are in their tracksuits, and I wished him luck.” Mark said as he scooped up his excited pair of boys.

            “Alright, it’s a short walk away so let’s go. Jaebum said we can just head in since the security guards have already been informed on everything.” Jinyoung told him. “I can carry someone.”

            “I got them. Just lead the way.” Mark sighed as Jinyoung began leading him to the arena.

            “Pa no?” Yugyeom asked as they left.

            “No baby, Appa doesn’t know that we’re here. It’s still a surprise so you gotta wave your sign and scream when you see him.” Mark responded with a smile.

            “How?” The youngest Wang asked with a little pout.

            “I will help you Me! Bammie help!” Bam Bam told his little brother causing the younger of the two to cheer.

            The walk was quite short and filled with the excited babbling of Bam and Gyeommie. They easily passed through security and were led to the front of the arena where the families of the athletes were told to sit. Youngjae, Bam Bam, and Yugyeom were standing in front of the rails cheering as the opening ceremony began.

            The ceremony was beautiful. It showcased the history of Japan with dancers, singers, and more. It incorporated hundreds of people that dressed in clothes to showcase each of the times they represented and everyone in the arena was in awe.

            When it was over the fencers were up. Jackson went first. He fought round after round until it was just him and a fencer from the UK. He was one person away from the gold he promised to win. Mark was on the edge of his seat. He could hear their sons cheering and screaming, but the only thing he could focus on was Jackson. The younger man deserved this. He’d been working his off for years to get the gold. Jackson sacrificed a lot for this and he deserved to go home a gold medalist.

            Minutes. Minutes passed, but it felt like hours for mark as he watched Jackson get a point, then his competitor, and then Jackson again. Mark was praying to anything and everything that he would win. He closed his eyes and bit his lip as the last point was given. He felt his sons come up to him and hug his legs, but he refused to look. If it wasn’t Jackson he was going to feel horrible. The younger man would probably go home in tears thinking that he hadn’t made them proud. No matter what he got they would be proud of him, but Jackson would never believe that because he broke his promise. Suddenly, he heard screams.

            “APPA! APPA WE’RE HERE!” Two little voices wailed as Mark opened his eyes to see him and his sons on the screen. He could see the shock on Jackson’s face as the screen switched to show him. Mark watched in shock as Jackson got off of the podium and ran to where he and the boys were. Quickly, Mark took their sons and went to meet the two of them in the middle.

            “You came!” Jackson yelled with tears in his eyes.

            “You know we were never going to miss this.” Mark replied.

            “I love you. You guys are my good luck charm.” Jackson grabbed his lover’s face and smiled.

            “Even if you hadn’t won I’d still be proud. We all would still be proud. I love you so much.” Mark closed the gap and kissed Jackson causing the gold medal to hit him in the chest and their sons to cheer.

            “As soon as this ends, the moment it does, we’re going to America and we’re getting married. You’re perfect and I am not letting you go. Ever. I left you for long enough once and I’m going to need you and the boys with me everywhere I compete now. There’s no way out.” Jackson stated.

            “I wouldn’t want it any other way.” Mark mumbled with a small laugh.