Hunhan (Mpreg)

Our Story

“I am fine!” Luhan groaned as he looked over at his boyfriend of five years.

            “You are almost six months pregnant with twins. There is no way in hell that you and Baekhyun can go on some stupid weekend getaway alone. It’s not safe for any of you.” The younger man disagreed.

            “We aren’t flying anywhere. That was the only restriction I have received and you know it. Plus, Chanyeol already scouted all of the places we’re going to so he knows that Baek and little Taehyungie are safe. If you have any worries, then you can call him and just ask him about it.” The Chinese male said as the other man huffed angrily.

            “Taehyung is no longer in the womb so your argument is irrelevant. You aren’t going on this trip Luhan.” His boyfriend stated firmly.

            “That’s funny. I think a sassy hyperactive two year old is more dangerous than being pregnant with twins. Taehyung is the type of boy that runs up to strangers and tries to be their friend, so don’t you dare tell me that I am wrong. I’m going on this trip no matter what you say. I would NEVER do something that would put our babies in danger and you know that. If you keep saying no I will…. dump you because you’re being an unreasonable jerk.” Luhan told him as he rubbed his bulging stomach.

            “You can’t dump me!” The other boy yelped as he reached out to touch his lover. Luhan glared and smacked his boyfriend’s hands away.

            “And why do you say that? I think dropping Haowen and Ziyu off to you every other weekend will be easy. I have a job and there are a lot of people that would help me out if I needed it.” Luhan smirked which caused the younger man to glare at him.

            “That’s not fair Han. You have-” Luhan cut the man off with ease.

            “I have only carried the heirs to idol Oh Sehun’s name for six months and given up doing things like concers and other activities to ensure that they come out perfect. If you don’t stop being a helicopter parent with my stomach and let me go on this trip, I will dump you.” Luhan warned.

            “W-what if I go with you, Chanyeol too, but we do our own stuff! That way I can be there if you need me, but you still get your break. I just am so scared because these are our first kinds Han. What if something crazy happens and I don’t get to experience it with you? I don’t want that to happen.” Sehun said as his eyes moved to look at his boyfriend’s face before they moved down to his growing stomach.

            “If I say yes to you can I go?” Luhan asked with a deep sigh.

            “Of course!” Sehun exclaimed.

            “Then I would love for you to join me on the trip. Baekhyun and I need someone to watch Taehyung while we go shopping anyway. I mean what better people to do that and carry our bags than his father and his favorite Uncle Hunnie.” Luhan smirked and Sehun let out a small groan. “I love you.”

            “I love you too Han.” Sehun mumbled as his boyfriend let out a laugh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This is the very first one shot in this group and it honestly is horrible. I am so sorry. I promise that I will write another Hunhan (maybe it will be a part 2) that is not complete garbage. Anyway, please keep your eye out because tonight is a MASSIVE upload night for this story so keep looking back!