Markson (Mpreg) Part One

Our Story

Jackson and Mark began dating in their senior year of high school. Mark was the typical oblivious nerdy boy with a great best friend, while Jackson was a football player with a passion for fencing, an eye on the Olympics, and a brooding best friend named Jaebum. Unlike how most love stories start, they knew each other existed, but they didn’t really care about each other. There wasn’t some deep hatred or secret love; they just went to a small school where everyone knew everyone.

            Their best friends got together first. Jaebum and Jinyoung had been a total accident. JB had sent Jackson to deliver a love note to his friend Youngjae, who he had known and been in love with since they were children, but Jackson had put it in Jinyoung’s locker on accident. Jinyoung thought the note was adorable and went off to be serenaded by JB after class. Instead of pretending not to know each other, the two decided not to let JB’s plans go to waste and went on the date. Since fate had brought them together, they didn’t want to waste any time. After that date the two seniors became inseparable. They were absolutely perfect for each other, anyone and everyone could see that, but their newfound love caused them to stop hanging out with their best friends. That was how Jackson and Mark got together.

            Jinyoung had set Mark and Jackson up for purely selfish reasons. It wasn’t because the two boys were lonely, no; it was because he needed the perfect couple for him and Jaebum to double date with and he thought their best friends would accomplish the job. He also thought this would allow them all to make up for the time he and Jaebum had spent ignoring their best friends, but of course that wasn’t how he conned the two boys into dating. At first, Mark had refused, but he was soon taken by the athlete that was lovingly nicknamed Wang Puppy. It didn’t take long for Mark and Jackson to become the couple everyone wanted to be.

            Mark and Jackson left high school five months later with a blossoming love and a bright future together. While Mark studied hard to become a teacher, Jackson set off to become an Olympic fencing star. For a total of four long years it worked for them, but then the spark began to die out. Jackson had started to drift from his boyfriend and the time they spent talking to each other dwindled to none. Mark had foolishly believed that after Jackson won the gold in Rio he would begin spending time with his boyfriend again, but he was wrong. It wasn’t long before Mark decided that it was time for he and Jackson to go their separate ways, and the younger man agreed.

            They were separated for two years and six months. Throughout that time period Mark and Jackson had small rendezvous where they got together, but those never lasted past the night time. It was during those last six months that Jackson realized how lonely he truly was. He had a little over a year until his next shot at getting the gold and he had no one to spend his time with. Sure he hung out with JB and Jinyoung, but seeing them only reminded him of Mark, and he couldn’t find someone to replace the love of his life. He decided that he was going to throw himself into charity work and traveled from China to Thailand to work at a small orphanage in the countryside. One spring day in May a small infant was brought in and seeing the child broke Jackson’s heart. His parents had died in a car accident and now the baby was all alone. After one week in the orphanage little Kunipmook, nicknamed Bam Bam by the caretakers, became Jackson’s son.

            Once he was back in China Jackson tried to shape up. He did his best to cut down his practice time and spend as long as he could with Bam Bam, but he could only do so much. Jackson ended up placing him in daycare at a cute little school that went up to fourth grade. It was there that another man fell in love with the adopted Thai boy and his name was Mark Tuan. Soon after that Mark and Jackson rekindled the flame that they lost and became everyone’s relationship goals once again.

            Mark smiled sadly as he watched the love of his life play with little Bammie. Now don’t get him wrong, he loves Bam Bam with every fiber of his being, but he wants another baby. Not one that would replace Kunipmook, but one that would round out their family and become Bammie’s playmate.

            The little boy has spent too much time on his own. Sure, he gets to play with JB and Jinyoung’s son Youngjae, but after daycare he goes home and has to play with blocks and stuffed animals on his own. Is he exaggerating a little bit? Sure he is, but he truly does want this baby for Bam Bam.

            He had adopted bam Bam very shortly after getting back together with Jackson. One six month old should be enough for the two, hell it’s enough for most couples, but Mark wants more. Specifically, he wants just one more. Not only will another baby allow for Bam Bam to grow intellectually and emotionally, but it also gives him someone to play with for when Mark has to grade a hundred papers and Jackson is at practice. So on Valentine’s Day Marks set his plan into action and hoped for the best.

            November. That is the month that Mark is set to give birth to their second child. He is so excited, but he has yet to actually inform Jackson and Bam Bam that their little family is about to grow bigger. He only found out a few days ago, with confirmation by the Wang family doctor, and that led him to calling Jinyoung for help.

            “How in the hell do I tell them?” Mark asked as he sat alone in the house he shared with his adorable family.

            “With words.” Jinyoung replied in a bored tone.

            “Shut up Jinyoung. This is a serious matter. You know exactly what I meant.” Mark grumbled.

            “Ugh, fine. You need to do something really cute to tell them. Since this is going to be the first time you and Jackson actually go through the nine months of preparation you have to make it special. When I told Jaebum about Youngjae I announced it by giving him a box of infant clothes that said stuff like ‘I love my Daddy’ and ‘Mommy’s Boy’ on them. He got the hint in seconds and told me I made him the happiest man alive. I think you should do something similar, but include clothes for Bammie hat talk about being or becoming a big brother. That will be so cute and I think it will get Jackson excited to be the dad of two kids that he can teach to fence.” Jinyoung explained.

            “Honestly, I just like that it gives Bam Bam someone that he can constantly play with. You and Youngjae can’t always come over here when he wants someone to play blocks with him, but this baby can. Do you think that Bam Bam will be okay? I don’t want him believing that we are replacing him with this baby.” Mark responded.

            “I don’t think he’ll feel that way at all. You guys have always treated him like he came from your womb. Does he even know that he is adopted?” Jinyoung asked.

            “No and he never will.” Mark replied harshly. “We have raised him since he was an infant. He IS our son and nothing will ever change that. Some stupid paper we signed will not change that fact that he is ours.”

            “The he will probably feel the same way he always has. Your baby boy will be just fine. He’s an extremely outgoing kid and will probably ask you for a sibling soon anyway. Juat wait. That boy will be bugging you to give him a little brother that he can teach. Thankfully, Jae Jae is much happier being an only child.” Jinyoung and Mark both laughed because they knew that Youngjae didn’t want a sibling because he thought they would break his piano.

            “That ball of sunshine is going to demand a sibling from you too if Bam Bam manages to convince him that younger siblings are amazing.” Mark warned and Jinyoung groaned.

            “I do NOT want to get pregnant again. I had morning sickness every single day for months with Youngjae. I can’t do that again Mark. I can’t. After you go through it you’ll feel the exact same way” Jinyoung huffed.

            “Too bad! I have to go buy Bam Bam some big brother clothes so I’ll call you later and tell you how everything went. Bye Jinyoungie!” Mark sang.

            “I hate that stupid nickname. By Mark” Jinyoung grumbled before hanging up.

            Mark smiled before setting off to get the clothes for Bam Bam. He wanted everything to be perfect for when he announced the good news. The man went to Babies R Us and picked out the cutest outfits he could find for Bam Bam and some neutral clothes for their new family member. After leaving the store he put the outfits in two adorable gift boxes before going home to his two boys.

            “Ma!” A small voice screamed when he entered the home he shared with Jackson.

            “Bammie!” Mark yeled back to the toddler. “I have a gift for you and your Appa! Go find him and you can open it.” Mark told him and he laughed as the little boy tottered in the direction his father was yelling. He could hear his son scream at Jackson as he set the two boxes on the coffee table.

            “What are these babe?” Jackson asked as he walked into the living room carrying a very excited Bam Bam in his arms.

            “Why don’t you open them and find out.” Mark commanded with a small smile playing on his lips.

            “These are too small for Bammie.” Jackson said with a confused look on his face as he opened the box and pulled out a few infant sized clothes that said things like ‘I love my daddy’.

            “They aren’t for him Jackson. Now open Bam’s box.” Mark demanded with a nervous smile.

            Jackson opened the box and began to pull out the clothes in the box. There was a cute pair of little ripped jeans and some athletic wear. Under those, however, was a shirt with two little bears. One bear was slightly larger than the other one and was hugging the smaller bear. Above them in big letters were the words ‘Beary Best Big Brother’ and Jackson froze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is part one of your request Oliviadaebak! I hope you like it. I'm sorry it took so long but I am trying to make this a very long one shot to make up for it. Tell me what you think!