Chapter 6

Butterflies in My Stomach

Related image“Whoa… hold up!” I said as I put my hands up.

“Ugh, what?” Hyolyn said as she rolls her eyes.

“Didn’t you guys said that you’re 22 years old and you guys aren’t high schoolers and it’d mean that you guys are immature?”

“Yeah, so what?” Woohee dumbly said it. Byeol nudged her, “Hey!”

“Do you realize you guys are being exactly what you said before?” I ask as I cross my arms.

“You’re right…” Woohee, again, admitted it without hesitations. I scoffed, “Can’t believe I’m in this ridiculous situation with you guys. Honestly guys, I really thought you guys were good and not some crazy oppa fans. Truly disappointed. You know what? I’ll just leave.” I said as I walked to the door without them realizing what I’m actually doing.

“We’re sorr- hey! She tricked us!” Woohee said. Hyolyn hit Woohee’s head, “You’re just realizing that now?!”

“Hey! What was that for? If you realized it long ago then why didn’t you stop her from running away like that?” Woohee said as she rubbed her head. “Because she has a point.” Hyolyn replied. “Well now what?” Byeol asked. “Nah, let’s just heed what she said because we aren’t high schoolers and that immature like she said. Let’s just play it off.” Hyolyn said as she sip her tea.

Related imageYoongi was walking in the hallway to his locker, That stupid smoll kid thinking I’d fall for those girls. Newsflash boi, I ain’t. He snorted at his own thought. His locker was just beside the janitor room. The school’s janitor room? Just beside the ice prince’s locker? Wow, that’s some chaotic good. He heard rustles as he was just going to go to his class, he stopped in his tracks. Was that sound just came from the janitor room?

Knock! Knock!

“That startled me, what the .”

Knock! Knock! “Yoongi! Is that you?!” he heard a muffled voice. “What the , is that room just talked to me?”

“It’s me! Yoojung!” I opened the door and peeked out her head.

“Yoojung? Why are you in there?”

“Long story, can you lend me your snapback and your jacket?”

“Why should I?” Yoongi asked with a smug.

“Please! As absurd as it sounds, I’m hiding in hope those crazy asses won’t find me here.”

“What crazy asses you talking about? I only know one crazy .”

“Wha- are you talking about me? Ah, whatever! Just please let me borrow your stuffs. I’ll treat you for dinner!”

“Hmm, I’ll let you know when I feel like it.”

“Min Yoongi!”

“What?”

“Please! Just this one time!” I said as I rubbed my hands and gave my puppy eyes. No one ever resisted my puppy eyes. This better work.

“Oh, fine. Here! Don’t think I melted with your puppy eyes, it honestly looked so disgusting I had to give in. I feel like I’m gonna barf.”  

“Yes, thank you!” I grinned. “I have class right after this, by the way.” He said.

“Oh, really? Okay then, I’ll just treat you for dinner some other time. I’ll tell you the place when we meet again.”  

“You’re gonna wait that long? I mean, summer break is like 3 weeks away. And because next week are finals, I ain’t goin anywhere than the university and my home. Believe me, you’re not gonna see my silhouette at all for those solid 3 weeks.”

“Ha-ha, Yoongi. I know that’s your tactic to get my number.” I smirked at his flustered face. “No, I don’t!”

“Nice try, young man.” I said as I held out my hand. “What?” he asked with a blank face. “Your phone?”

“What for?”

“I thought you wanted my number?”

“I already have your number you dumb .”

“What? Really? How? You’re creepy.”

“WE WERE PARTNERS FOR THE PRESENTATION LAST SEMESTER FOR GOD SAKE! Did you eat ants or what? You have my number too, check your contacts.”

I squinted my eyes, trying to remember. “Were we? Was I? Oh, now I remember.” I giggled as I hit my head, “My bad.”

Yoongi shook his head and rolled his eyes, “Whatever, I’ll just get going to my class.”

“Ho! See ya later, mate~” I said in Britain accent. “I’ll text you the place, later!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever!” Yoongi said as he goes in the lecture room.

I walked to my locker, taking my things and went to the library.

As soon as I walk in the library, I sat at my usual place. Taking out a book and I started to busy myself as I wait for Yoongi to finish his class. Whoa, we sound like a couple, ew.

A few minutes later…

What the actual s are these? Why can’t I focus?

Moments later…

I GIVE UP!

That moments later and few minutes later, literally meant 5 minutes.

I usually am not like that and I kept being distracted and I don’t know why. I need to read a book that’s not related to academic. Gee, maybe Haeun was right, I’m too serious for my own good.

I took out my phone and texted Yoongi,

Me: Hey, are you gonna take long?

Bzz bzz. (the sound of a vibrating phone in case you don’t know)

Whoa, is he seriously playing with his phone in the middle of his class.

Bastard Yoongi: 30 minutes left. Why? Miss me already?

What the .

Me: O, just askin’. No, off. I’m waiting at the library, come here later.

Bastard Yoongi: Aww, you’d go that far to just have dinner with me?

Whoa whoa, what the heck gotten into him? Maybe I’ll just leave him at read. I went to the novels section to find a good book.

A few moments later…

Nope, none of them catches my attention. Maybe I’ll just take a nap. Stretching my joints a bit and cracked my knuckles. Okay, that wasn’t necessary but oh well. Just when I wanted to put my head down, my phone just gotta buzz. “Not now, satan.” As I read who was it from, ‘Bastard Yoongi’. Thus, I went to sleep.

Image result for tumblr pngYoongi walked out from the lecture room while opening his phone to check the time *cough* any replies from Yoojung *cough*. “Eish, this girl just left me on read and now not even read? Did she ignore me? She’s the one who texted me first, and I was gladly entertaining her bored self!” he said as he made his way kind of stomping to find that girl that left him on read, me.

He found me sleeping with my earphones plugged in. “Oh, so she’s asleep now huh?” He nudged me with poking my cheeks and no, no result. He quietly sat beside me, “What’s she listening to that made her in such a deep sleep?” as he takes one of the earphone and plugged into his ear. He quickly took it off as it was actually a heavy metal song that was filled with only screams and high volume on that too. I couldn’t help myself but burst out laughing, “GOTCHA!” whispering that between my laugh.

“What the actual , Yoojung!?”

“Nothing, just messin’ with ya. Damn, that was really good. Thanks.” I snorted.

Yoongi glared at me, and somehow…it looked cute. “What? Sorry, never thought you weren’t a fan of Suicide Silence. You look like the type to listen to it, though.” Again, snorts.

He was still silent and just giving me death glares.

“I said sorry! Sheesh.”

“Okay, okay, let’s go for dinner. I’ll treat you some good things.” I said as I pack my things up. I swear to god, I saw his eyes twinkling for a second when I said something about food. I frowned, “Aren’t you getting up from that chair, Mr Ice Prince?”

“Huh- oh, yeah.”

I shook my head, “Dumb.”

“I heard that.”

“Heard what?”

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “Where are you going to take me?”

“To the wonders of cloud 9, duh.”

“Ha-ha. Very funny.”

“What? I thought that was funny.” I clucked my tongue, “ah, you’re so boring. No fun.”

“You don’t ‘jaemi eobseo’ me. You want fun? I’ll give you fun.”

“Bring it on er!”

Yoongi grabbed me and slammed my oh-so-fragile body on the wall, putting his arms between my head. Did I mention that I’m shorter than him like, probably by, 25 centimetres? That move seriously caught me off-guard and immediately made me lost.

He smirked at how I was blushing, “not so fun now huh?” his gaze was just intimidating. “W-w-what a-a-re y-y-you t-t-talking a-about?” Damn, I just gotta stutter. Hearing me stutter made him smugger than ever. Wait does that even make any sense? Anyway, I swear to god, his gaze was killing me. I gulped on my own saliva and my knee was weak.

“C’mon honey, I thought you wanted some fun?” he whispered in my ears, his hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I struggled to release myself from his grip, “Oh, shut up Yoongi.”

Yoongi hummed, “No stuttering, no fun.” He leaned his face closer to me, I can almost feel his breath under my nose. I swear I saw his eyes went to my lips, for a second. “You look cute in my jacket.”

“W-w-what?” I can’t lie, this side of Yoongi is hot. I’m intrigued to see his other sides. Oh god, no. what is wrong with me?! I closed my eyes, waiting for something to happen.

I felt pain on my forehead, fluttering my eyes open. Yoongi was smirking so hard, “what were you expecting? A kiss?”

“No, I did not!”

“Oh really?”

“Did I stutter?”

“No, your face says otherwise.”

“My face?” I put my hands on my cheeks just to feel it burn, “I’m blushing?! What the actual- wait did I said that out loud?”

Yoongi only shrugged. I felt like pulling all my hair out from my head, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?”

“Do what?”

“Did I say that out loud again? I never meant to say that out loud. Oh no.”

Yoongi snickered, “Whatever, let’s just go eat. You said you want to treat me. I’ll drive.”

“Oh yeah, what do you wanna eat?” I asked as we walked towards Yoongi’s car.

“You.”

I was taken aback with his answer, he bursts out laughing, showing his gummy smile.

“Joking.”

“Alright Yoongi, better keep it PG rated. You got me there.”

“Since when we’re R-rated anyway?”

I rolled my eyes, “Shut up.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll just go drive to my favourite place then.”

Related image“Do you want beer or cola?” Yoongi asked as he orders the food.

“Up to you. I’m fine with both.”

“I’m gonna choose beer.”

“Yeah sure, whatever. I’ll pay.”

“I know,” he snorts.

“I’ll wait for you there,” I said as I pay the food.

“Aww, that’s so sweet of you.”

A few minutes later, Yoongi came to our table with the food we ordered. “Here’s the food, your highness.” He mused as I replied with rolling my eyes. “May we eat now thou?” He said again as he pick the thigh and smelled the food, “Ah, the smell of this chicken thigh, delicate.”

“Stop, you look vulgar.”

“Do I?” He said as he eat the chicken.

“Yeah, with that classic language you’re using, it makes it more vulgar.” I said as I sip my beer.

“Do I look like I care? I’m enjoying myself.”  Yoongi shrugged and continued to eat.

The next thing I know is that, I woke up at a place I don’t know where.

large.png

Hello! Sorry for updating so late...though i don't know who even read this because it's kinda boring. Please do leave a comment! Oh and the classic english, i'm not sure if i used it right..Oh and how do you like my new poster?