Chapter 1

Butterflies in My Stomach

They say if you follow a butterfly, it will lead you to your soul mate. I didn’t really believe in that saying but somehow, I found myself following a butterfly.

And it led me to someone who is just an utter perfection.

What a coincidence, I just stumbled upon someone and freaking kissed him. And that person is Min Yoongi. Someone who I just despise so much. And wanna know what? IT’S MY FIRST KISS! YES MY FIRST KISS IS WITH SOMEONE I GENUINELY HATE.

I quickly stood, brushing the dust on my clothes. I cleared my throat and so does he. “Sorry, that was an accident.” I said as I pick up my books. I glared at Lim Haeun, my best friend. I didn’t stumble on him on purpose. Well, why would I stumble on him on purpose if I hated him so much, right? Why did she have to push me, seriously!

“Nah, I don’t really mind.  Besides, it was an accident.” He said, not even sparing me a glance. Not sure if it was because he was embarrassed or not but oh well, I don’t care. “Okay then, I’ll get going now. Sorry again.” I left the scene, I noticed some people were watching us. Ugh, gossipers.

Haeun jogged to me, “Sorry, Yoojung! I really didn’t mean to push you until you ki…” I shot her another glare, she quickly pursed her lips. “Ugh, if I hear people gossips about this, I’m putting all the blame on you.”

“Look, I’m sorry! I really didn’t mean to do that! I swear! Really!” she raised her right hand, swearing. “Whatever, Haeun. If you’re sorry, buy me lunch. Then I’ll think about forgiving you then.” I tapped my chin. “Okay, I get it! I’ll buy you lunch. I swear to god, you’re just being petty. But that’s your charm and even if you’re petty, I still love you, eheheheheh.” She smiled sheepishly as she links her arm with mine. “I know right?” I chuckled.

Yoongi couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss as he kept touching his lips. Jimin waved his hands in front of his face, “Hyung!” Yoongi finally came back to his senses, “W-what did you say? Sorry, I wasn’t focusing.”

“Hyung, what’s got into you? You’ve been spacing out so much. Seolma…are you thinking about that accident you had with Lee Yoojung?” He studies Yoongi’s reaction and it came to his surprise that it was exactly the reaction he expected. “Oh god, this is so not you! Damn, are you like in love with her now?”

“What are you talking about? Why would I fall in love with someone like her? She genuinely hates me and so do I.” he scoffed, trying to brush the topic off. Jimin laughed, “Whatever hyung.”

“Shut up if you don’t want me to beat your up.” Yoongi took a sip of his coffee. “Ah, it’s hot!” Jimin shook his head, “Aigoo…”

“By the way, hyung, why do you guys hate each other?”Jimin asked. “Why are you so nosy about everything?” being the guy who hates being the centre of attention (and also very popular in school because of his good looks), he would always answer the questions that involves his personal life with words that is like sharp knife.

“Well, I was just curious…” Jimin shrugged not even hurt by his comeback, he was somewhat bulletproof with Yoongi as they’re friends for quite long.

“Since you’re my precious friend, I’ll just tell. To be very honest, I’m not very sure why I hate her and why she hates me. Like, there’s actually no valid reason at all. I couldn’t recall that incident, though.”

“What incident?”

“I just said that just now. I couldn’t recall,”

“I know you’re lying.”

“Wow, you got me. I spilled my coffee on her dress this one day.”

“Wait, what? How did you even spilled your coffee on her dress?”

“I don’t know, it just happened. And apparently, she was with her boyfriend? I’m not sure if it was actually her boyfriend, so it kind of made her mad. At first, she said it was okay and excused herself to the toilet. I said sorry again so yeah. And then it happened again, I seriously didn’t get why was I such a klutz, again spilled my coffee on her shirt at a park. That time she was like ‘YOU AGAIN?!’ I swear, I said sorry for a thousand times. Thankfully she wasn’t going to slap me or hurt me in anyway, she just glared at me. And then the third time I spilled my coffee again on her skirt, that’s the time she finally screamed at me and even slapped me, ‘YOU AGAIN?! Geez, what the hell is wrong with you?! This is like the third time you spilled your freaking coffee! Are you doing this on purpose?! First, when I was at the counter. Second, when I was at the park. And now, on my expensive dress?! Do you enjoy seeing me getting embarrassed in public?! Do you think I carry spare clothes every single day to change every time SOMEONE like you spills drinks on my clothes?! WOW, YOU’RE HELLA ANNOYING AND I FREAKING HATE YOU!’ ok so yep, that’s how I got hated.”

“Dude, you spilled your coffee on her for like three times? I still don’t get how did you even spilled your coffee on the same person for like three times. You even got cursed, wow I’ve never heard a girl cursed at you since you have the ‘god-like’ look.” He laughed.

“I know right? I hated her for yelling at me in public and even slapped me.” He shrugged.

“I kind of thought you deserved it since you kind of made her embarrassed.” Jimin shrugged. “I think so too,” Yoongi sighed.

“But, hyung, your reason is kind of not valid. Duh, why would you hate her? Because she yelled at you?”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know.”

“Aigoo, this is so not you.” Yoongi glared at the younger boy telling him to shut up.

I couldn’t stop thinking about that accidental kiss I got because of that damned best friend of mine. Why did she push me when we’re on the stairs like what the hell, didn’t she thought of how dangerous it is to stumble on the stairs. I could freaking die but phew at least I’m alive. Yeah, that’s what important. But…it’s my FIRST KISS!!!!!!!

I ruffled my hair out of frustration.

“...are you still mad at me?” Haeun asked with an awkward smile.

“I’m not mad at you, I’m just frustrated because that freak stole my first kiss.”

“That was your first kiss?! Oh my god, now I feel so bad pushing you…sorry Yoojung-ah…”

“Don’t be.” I gave her a thin smile. “After all, I can’t stay mad at you. Come here,” I opened my arms. She hugs me.

“I love you, 친구! (chingu=friend)”

Wait this sounds so gay. Eh, what’s so wrong saying that I love my best friend?

I chuckled.

“Me too!”

We sound like kids. Whatever. Chuckles.

“I’m sleepy, I’ll go to my room to sleep.”

“Okay, goodnight!” Haeun leaves my room.

“Eung, sleep well!”

I sighed, what a tiring day to end. I sit on my study desk, taking my diary.

“What should I write…?” I hummed.

15th July 2016

Today is just tiring. Assignments that was assigned by the lecturers, Gossips about what happened today and whatever bulls happening makes me tired. Oh wait, I’ve always been tired ㅋ. Sigh, my first kiss…

That freak. He spilled his freaking coffee on my clothes for three times and now my first kiss? He embarrassed me in front of the public. Thanks to him I’m now a celebrity. Everyone is talking about how I fell on top of him and why the hell people would take pictures of us. Sheesh, life is so hard. My hate for him grew so much. But people said, if you hate someone too much you could fall in love with him. Pft, what a load of bull. But, that could happen so I’m not gonna hate him just despise him. Uh whatever!

 

“Why am I even writing about him in my diary?”

I put away my diary and went on my bed soon fall to sleep. 

 

Hello!! So that was the first chapter, let me now on the comments about your thoughts about the new fic!