Chapter 4

Butterflies in My Stomach

I snapped and accidentally hit Seokjin’s chin.

“Oh, sorry! I didn’t mean to wake you up.I…was, um, weirded by myself,”

“It’s okay,” he assured her, rubbing his chin. “Good morning, by the way.” He smiled. “Why was I asleep on your lap? Can you explain?”

“You don’t remember? Were you drunk or what?” Seokjin chuckled. I only shook my head, “I seriously don’t.”

 “You were dozing off when we were watching movies. You almost hit your head the corner of the table. Well, that doesn’t seem to make sense but it actually happened so, yeah. And then I made you lean on the couch but then your head just…”

“Okay, stop right there. I’m gonna go wash up,” I said as I quickly dashed off to Seokjin’s guest room. He only chuckled at the sight of me being extremely embarrassed, “Cute.”

Broccoli, I’m so embarrassed I feel like I want to disappear and wished I never existed. Hol’up why am I so embarrassed? It’s just Seokjin, why would you be embarrassed? Ah, I don’t know anymore!

I recalled what had happened last night and frowned at the thought of it. Screw this, act normal for goodness sake Yoojung!

 I finished washing up and folded Seokjin’s clothes and gave it to him.

“Aw, it’d be great if you could stay longer~” he said as he takes his clothes from Yoojung’s hands. Yoojung only smiled at his aegyo. “I’ll come over again whenever you want. Just tell me beforehand so I can prepare my own clothes rather than borrowing yours but yours was really comfortable, though.”

“Well, you know what? I don’t think you have to actually bring your trainers, you can just wear mine.”

“Why would I do that?”

“Because you look cute in it,” he said with a straight face. I couldn’t help but blush.

“Aren’t we’re too fast?”

“On what?”

“On this whole friendship,”

“Yeah but I like it because it’s so comfortable to actually have someone to accompany me in this lonely luxurious suite of mine. Sometimes my own house feels really creepy.”

I chuckled at his statement, “Okay, as long as you’re fine with that. Anyways, I better get going. See you later, Jinnie.”

“Okay, Jungie. Since you won’t let me drop you off at your house, take care!”

Oh don’t question about this whole thing about nicknames, it just happened. Haha.

I went home to change my clothes.

“Yo, Yoojung. Had fun last night, huh?” Haeun greeted me while she was taking care of her face.

“Huh? What fun? Yeah, you’d say that.”

“With who? Seokjin?”

Why am I friends with her? I swear I could see her wiggling her eyebrows behind her face pack. “Whatever, Haeun. I’ll just let your wild imagination go through your head like you always had with that hot- guy you like last semester.”

“Oh, shut up. Don’t bring up Taehyung. He’s an . I regret falling my head over his heels for sake. He’s just using his perfect face to seduce girls. , I hate him.”

“Blahblahblah. I still think he’s a fine man. It’s your fault for making him do that to you. Your loss.” I laughed as I took a seat infront of her at the kitchen, munching the strawberries.

Well, Kim Taehyung is a fine man and he was a great man until Haeun decides to cheat on him. I swear to god, she’s a hoe. Why does she does that with the pretty face of hers. Well, I did mention that she’s introverted but she’s not. But then she’s my best friend. Oh, my bad. She wasn’t a hoe, she was just trying to make Taehyung express himself more so she decided to seduce some guy named Seungcheol to make Taehyung jealous. And what? He misunderstood and started being a playboy because of Haeun. Tragic.

“Shut up before I cut your tongue.”

I hold my hands up, signalling my surrender. “Easy. I’m gonna wash up and go straight up to the library. You’re still hanging out with that Jiwoo?”

“Yeah, because you won’t. That’s why.”

I scoffed in disbelief, “Bruh, are you thick? We have exams coming up, stop playing around for god sake! Gosh, am I your mom? Because I don’t wanna be.”

She only stuck her tongue out, “I don’t care.”

“Good for you then. I hope that Jiwoo girl is nice to you if not I’ll chop her head off.”

“Oooh scary,” she earned a hit on her head. “Oops, sorry. I just had to.” I laughed.

“STUPID . I HOPE YOU DIE.”

“SAME.” I laughed and went to my room.

 

Yoongi sat at the usual table he always use in the library. He liked being there, it was quiet. A perfect place to take a nap.

Yoongi is kind-of mysterious, but that’s what his charm was. ‘Mysterious Cold City Man’. That’s his other nickname at school besides the ‘Ice Prince’. He didn’t mind what people call him, he was too lazy to be bothered by that so he let them be.

This time he didn’t want to take a nap, he wanted to read something. He went to search for a book in the novel aisle. This book looks good. Just as he took out that book, he saw Yoojung. Mwoya, am I seeing stuffs now? He was taken aback, he had to rub his eyes just to make sure that she was actually there. He gasped when she looked at him, in the eyes.

What the…why is she everywhere?

Why is he everywhere?!

 “Are you following me?”

“Ehhh?! Why would I follow you around? You’re the one who’s following me around,” he said, whispering.

“What the…then why are you there wherever I go?” I frowned.

“I don’t know! All I know is, I don’t go around following other’s tail. Unless…” he smirked.

“Unless what?”

“You like me.”

I scoffed at his statement in disbelief, “Never knew you were this cocky.” No longer wanting to deal with me, Yoongi just left me with a roll of his eyes.

Yoongi sat where he used to sit, starting to read the book in his hand.

He reads but keeps re-reading the page he’s on. He finally closed the book, “Why does she keeps appearing in my mind? This is frustrating,” he sighed exasperatedly. “I should just sleep,” He put his earphone in his ears and buried his face in his arms.

Little did they know, Jiwoo was staring at the two bicker. She had a crush on Yoongi ever since she entered the university. He made her felt something that she couldn’t put it into words. To her, he was just dazzling.

She quietly walked towards Yoongi, and left a note. A little smile was carved on her face as she looked at the peaceful figure.

Yoongi woke up, seeing a note on his book. He sighed, another note? He opened it to read,

 Hope you have a good day, from JW.

He crumpled the note and threw it into the dustbin, bull.

Hello! I'm sorry for the super late update but here's one... Please tell me how you feel in the comments and also, please upvote if you can~ I'd appreaciate that ^_^ Honestly, every fanfic of mine isn't planned... I just write down zz. Oh and I hope you guys don't mind with all those cursing stuffs lmao