Chapter 2

Butterflies in My Stomach

What is this feeling I feel? Is this what people call 'butterflies in my stomach'?

Today I started my day like the normal days.

Except that,

People are gossiping about that incident again.

Freaking gossipers, don't they have anything worth to do other than gossiping? Never mind, it'll die down after a while. I'll just distract myself with something else.

I put on my earphones and played my favourite songs. Ah, that's much better.

I walked to my locker, taking my books. Thanking god that my college is not childish to get so jealous over an accident with their beloved-oppa. Well, there could be some but whatever. Who would ever go against me? I'm pretty famous even before this, okay. Ha ha.

Fun fact, I'm not that typical heroine that can't do s!

I took my books for my class and well what do we have here!

Bumping into someone again!

GREAT.

My books are on the floor and so am I. Plus the person I bumped just now.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there!" he offered his hand to help me up.

"No, no it's okay. It was clearly my fault for not noticing you were in front of me."

I took his hand and brushed my skirt. Oh, it's that Kim Seokjin.

I can't believe I just bumped into, the beautiful Kim Seokjin.

Yes, beautiful.

He's beautiful than me.

Potato alert!

Just kidding, I'm pretty. Ha!

Sorry for my confidence. *shrugs*

"No, I believe I'm the one at fault. I was looking at my phone when I bumped into you,"

"It's really okay! Um..." I was looking at my books that he kindly picked it up for me in his hands.

"Oh, here!"

"Thank you," I smiled.

"No problem," he returned a smile.

"Well then, I'll excuse myself." I bowed to him and was going to walk away.

"Lee Yoojung!"

I turned, "yes?"

"Are you free after this?"

"Yeah, why?'

"Let's have lunch together later,"

Well that escalated quickly.

"Sure."

"Meet me at the cafeteria!"

"Okay," I politely bow, not that 90 degree just the head.

Wait, how did he know my name?

Because I'm famous, you dummy.

Narcissist as .

My class started smoothly but was I paying attention? Of course, not!

Well, entirely I did focus but not for long. Only for the first 20 minutes and the other 30 minutes was me spacing out and trying to keep my notes really neat was a struggle.

I don't know if I was actually looking forward for that 'date' with that Kim Seokjin that made me spacing out. Holy broccoli! Am I dreaming?

It's not like I have a crush on him but it's like a dream come true to be having a date with the prince in my school. But, won't his fans attack me later for having a date with their 'oppa'? I hope not.

As soon as my class ended I packed my things and was going to stand but three girls stopped me. Are they going to harass me? Are they the oppa fans? Oh please not.

"Yoojung-ah, I heard that you bumped into our Seokjin oppa?" Hyorin asked.

, I'm screwed. "Uh..."

"So you did?" Woohee said with a face that says I'm-going-to-beat-you-to-death.

"What will you do to me if I actually did?"

"Wow, you really did." Byeol scoffed.

"Congratulations! Welcome to the Kim Seokjin fan club!" Hyorin suddenly beamed that left me kind of speechless.

"I'm sorry, what? Did you just congratulate me? What for? I thought you guys are going to beat me up..."

"What do you take us for? Come on, we're like 22 years old. We're not in high school anymore. That's so immature of us if we do that!" Byeol chuckled.

"Oh... I'm sorry about bumping into him, though." Phew.

"Nah, it's okay. That didn't bother us at all. How did you even bump into him? Damn, you lucky girl. First that accidental kiss with that ice prince Min Yoongi and now? The charming prince Kim Seokjin? Wow, tell us how you did that please!" Woohee said.

These girls don't know how much I hate that so called prince Yoongi. "It's accidental guys! That accident with Yoongi is Haeun's fault for pushing me while we were going down stairs. Seokjin was a merely coincidence because I wasn't looking straight when I bumped into him."

"Oh, I see! Ah, so lucky of you! I hope I have a chance to talk to him later." Hyorin said.

"You can talk to him if you have the courage to do so," I said with a smile. "By the way, I'll excuse myself now." I left them with a polite bow.

"Okay, thank you for the advice!" They waved their hands. "Damn, let's try talking to him when we meet him! This could be our chance~" Byeol said with excitement.

"Yoojung is so nice and so pretty upclose. No wonder she's popular. I don't think we can win against her because I heard that Seokjin wanted to meet her later," Hyorin said.

"Yeah... but she did said if we have courage then we have 10% chance to be friends with him!" Woohee said. "Yeah, fighting!" Byeol said. "But won't she make a great match with Seokjin? Pretty and handsome, auu I ship! Yah, let's make a fan club for them~" Hyorin said with hearts in her eyes. "Yeah, let's do that!"

Phew, I hope I didn't say anything wrong to them. Hope they won't change their attitude towards me. I saw Seokjin standing in the hallway. Oh, that presence of his just gives me the butterflies. Seokjin took notice of me and waved, "Yoojung!"

"Did I make you wait?" I asked him. "No, not at all! Let's go?" he smiled.

"Oh? Okay," I smiled. Holy broccoli, he's so handsome with that charming smile of his!

"Let's not eat at the cafeteria and follow me, okay?"

"Sure, why not?" I followed him into his luxurious car. Did I mention that he's the heir of K&N Group? Perhaps I didn't. He opened the car's door, ah...such a gentleman!

"Ah, thank you. You didn't have to do that, though..."

"It's nothing, I just had to." He chuckled.

"Where are we going to have lunch?"

"I'm not sure, how about you choose?"

"Oh, there's a place that I love. Why not go there?"

"Sure,"

We went to have Subway sandwiches because sandwiches are love. He said it's on him so I just accepted it because he insisted.

I took a mouthful of the sandwich as I always did because who cares? I don't like being all girly and fake as hell in front of a man like him. It's not like we're gonna date or something. Probs just friends. Did I just friendzoned him just now? I guess I did. Well, unless if he wants to date me?

Have you guys seen that video of a girl just trying to be funny at Starbucks, they asked for her name and she said she's Beyoncé and they wrote 'U WISH'. Lol, it was hella funny. Oops, caught following meme accounts.

Nonetheless, Seokjin wasn't even bothered on how I was behaving in front of him. "Eat slowly or you're gonna choke on your food," he chuckled. He wiped the sauce that got on my face with a tissue. Ba-dump, my heart skipped a beat with that small action of his. "Oh, sorry. I just love Subway that's why. Ehehe..." I'm a bit shy right now. I can feel my cheeks heating up. "No, no don't apologise. You're enjoying your food, that's the only thing that matters right now." He smiled.

Ah, his charming smile could melt me right into the drain. "Yeah... by the way, why did you suddenly want to have lunch with me?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Just because," he smiled and continued eating. I just blankly look at him and nodded.

We chatted a bit and you could say that we got closer. I find myself being a comedian in front of him when I'm not that funny person type. It's like we changed roles. Usually, the boy should be the comedian and the girl is the audience, I don't know what you call the girl is but whatever. I kind of liked seeing him smiling.

Ding! My phone rang. "Oh, wait a minute." I unlocked my phone to see who messaged me.

From. Ms Oh's:

Today's class is cancelled.

"Who was it?" Seokjin asked.

"Oh, it's from my professor. She said today's class is cancelled." I said as I took a sip from my caramel macchiato. Seokjin mouthed an 'O'.

"So are you free all day?"

"Well, you can say that. I only have 2 classes today. How about you?"

"I don't have class after this too, let's hang out more?"

"Hmm, I'd love to but unfortunately I can't. Sorry, because I have assignments that I haven't finished yet." I said in apologetic tone.

"Nah, its fine. Maybe next time?"

"Sure, I'll tell you whenever I'm free." I smiled.

"Okay," he smiles back.

"Thanks for the lunch. I had fun talking to you, I've got to get going."

"Yeah, I had fun too."

We walked out the café, "Which way are you going? I can drop you off,"

"Its okay, the place I'm going is near. I can get there by walking. Thanks for the offer, though."

"Well then, see you later Yoojung." Seokjin smiled and waved as he get into his car.

I waved back, "Yeah, see you later."

I looked at him driving his car away as he disappears along the road. What a dream come true to have a date with him.

I walked away, heading to the park that I've always love being there.

On the way there, I bumped into someone.

It was Min Yoongi.

Again?!

Second chapter thoughts on comments please! Lmao why do I keep asking you guys to comment and I don't even know if people are reading this haha