Clumsy

They Call It Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You lose if you don’t play, rock-paper-scissors!”

Taehyung played paper, and Chaeyoung played rock.

“I won again! Hmmm,” Taehyung grinned and placed a hand on his chin, thinking. Rose sighed.

These two were arguing about who was getting to ask more questions, calling each other unfair. So, being the mature people that they were, they agreed to decide who gets to ask the next question by playing rock-paper-scissors– this has been going on for goodness knows how many minutes now.

Rose was really unlucky, though. Her luck was so bad that Taehyung, who was curious and had a lot of questions, found it hard to think of another question to ask after having asked the last five or so questions.

At first, Rose was nervous being on the answering side, because she wasn’t sure what type of questions he would ask. She noticed that he could be playful in his own way, and was concerned that he’d take the opportunity to ask invasive questions and stuff. Thankfully, he was very nice about the questions he asked– most of them were curiosities he had about her, like her hobbies (singing, playing the guitar, drawing), her family, her fears, if she liked video games or ice cream, or if she could play instruments.

He listened to her answers intently, and while Rose was not too fond of talking about herself, the little comments and expressions he made while she answered made her feel like she was a lot more interesting that she initially thought she was. And none of his reactions felt forced, it was just that he was amazed by the simplest things.

She wanted to deny that she was enjoying herself, because she honestly came out here to tell him that she didn’t want them to be so friendly because certain issues may arise from them both being idols. But Taehyung made it so difficult to do, because he was just so pleasant to be around. He was warm and approachable, and Rose felt comfortable around him so quickly, like meeting an old friend or coming home after a long time. He makes her forget that this– whatever this is– can be complicated in the long-run.

Something annoyed Rose, however. Taehyung knew more things about her than she did about him. She had her own curiosities about him, and it was getting frustrating never getting to ask the questions she had. They weren’t complicated questions either, she just wanted to know things about him like what are the things that make him happy, and what is his family like? Or if he had any regrets in the past, and what are the things that he wants to do that he hasn’t been able to do yet…

 “I can’t think of anything…” Taehyung said, scratching his head.

“Are you seriously out of questions for me?”

“I doubt it. You’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter