First Impressions

They Call It Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop, please don't take our dog! Please?"

Taehyung turned around to look at where the voice came from, and saw a girl around his age practically trip over her own feet walking quickly towards him. If he didn’t get a glimpse of the genuine look of anxiety on her face, he would’ve laughed at her clumsy approach.

“This dog is yours?” Taehyung asked when she was close enough.

“Yes…” Rose said, panting. Her cheeks were flushed from running around so much trying to find the runaway pup. She paused to catch her breath for a few seconds before making a small bow and pleading, “Please don’t steal our Dalgommie.”

Taehyung was about to give the dog back to her, but something she said caught his attention­– steal? He looked at her and sighed in disbelief. “Aish, do I look like someone who will steal someone's dog? Really?”

“Um… well, that get up is a little…” She motioned to his outfit as her words trailed off, making Taehyung look at his all black outfit, complete with a facemask. He had to agree that the girl had a point there. He didn’t exactly think his outfit through when he left the dorm. But before he could respond, she continued, “But now that I see you up close you don’t seem like a bad person.”

Taehyung just looked back at her with wide eyes, not knowing whether to be impressed or worried. “Wow, you’re pretty reckless... You can’t just walk up to people like this and hope they’re not dangerous.” Rose smiled seeing a bit of the other person’s expression– she could only see his eyes because of his mask, but even just based on his eyes' reactions and the way he spoke, she could tell he was a pretty animated person.

“But you’re not dangerous– your eyes are nice. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter