Expectations

They Call It Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last night, Rose couldn't really fall asleep. The whole time, she was thinking about the note she just read and the endless possibilities that the next morning can bring.

She had to keep telling herself not to expect anything.

But as she left their dorm this morning (with Dalgom, of course, because otherwise the others will be suspicious of her sneaking out so early), she couldn't help but be a little excited about possibly seeing Taehyung again.

And she didn't quite know why.

Because doing this– meeting him again– was NOT something she would normally do. She was more rational than this. This was anything but rational.

This was unreasonable and risky and impulsive and...

I wonder how he's doing... is he still as charming and as cheery as that time?

...hold up, Chaeyoung. Don't you get too excited. He's probably not there. He probably knows I debuted with Blackpink. He won't be that crazy as to wait every morning for a while month, right? He would realize that it isn't worth it at some point.

But... what if he's actually still there, what do I do? Is he excited to see me again, too?

At this point, even Dalgom was staring at Rose in confusion, with her smiling then shaking her head and pouting then grinning again while covering her face.

A thousand thoughts ran through her head with every step she took closer to that park where she first met Taehyung.

 

 

It's been a part of Taehyung's routine to go out "jogging" every morning now. The others didn't mind so much. In fact, Jin was glad that he's been getting up early. He though he was being more responsible by doing this, since he is usually one of those who slept in the longest.

Today, by 7am Taehyung came out of his bedroom rubbing his eyes. He sat across the table from Jin, who was chopping some vegetables for breakfast.

"Good morning, hyung..." Taehyung yawned, laying his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter