a list

Pillow Talk

 

 

Yerin was putting the clothes in the wardrobe when she stumbled upon a journal she used to write in long time ago. Yerin blinked when the faint memory came back to her while she’s flipping through the pages. She stopped when she reached a certain page.

the reasons of why eunha and sowon are definitely already dating, or more precisely the reasons of why eunha is definitely in love with sowon but she doesn’t have the guts to realize it.

aka the reasons for the butterflies to die already. die and stop flying.so this fruitless yearning could disappear.

a list by yerin.

  1. the way they look at each other.

those two have been infected by the serious case of heart-eyes.

when they have been looking into each other eyes, something is passing between them.

the way they look into each other, you could—just see it there, it might have been invisible but it’s there. that look, the one where one have because they really really look at the other. their eyes are so full of admiration and what is it, the word for it—ah, twinkle. their eyes twinkle. and you could see it, the red thread that’s interlacing their hearts together.”

the short version of this wall of words are even without saying anything to each other, their eyes have said it all.

  1. their needs to be as close as possible with each other.

have you seen them together? it would be either eunha’s head on sowon’s shoulder or the opposites. and, it would be coupled with one of their arms around the others.

yewon said it’s called ‘cuddling’ which apparently usually one of the things that couple does.

  1. often time, both are lost in their own world.

do you know how difficult it is to get their attention when they’re being in that mode? do yOU?

  1. their hands apparently have magnets or something.

because it keeps on finding each other. or their waists. they will rest their hands on the other’s waist. or rested it at the other’s shoulder…which is a struggle for eunha, because she’s small. yet, they still do that anyway.

  1. the hugs.

one way or another, you will find them hugging. like, one second they’re apart by this wide inch and then suddenly they’re hugging. closed space and all.

sowon could easily wrap her arms around eunha. have you notice the wide smile on sowon’s face when she hugged eunha?  

or the way eunha just closed her eyes when she’s being embraced by sowon? kinda looked like she’s in a bliss or something.

  1. the height differences.

giraffe and a bunny. alright. height difference doesn’t mean that they’re dating or in love. it’s added because sometimes it becomes a reason for them to be around each other even more? for example, when sowon teased eunha about her height and saying stuff like ‘my cute shortie’

or when eunha used her height to snuggle to sowon.

  1. the small touches

when one of them run their hand through the other’s hair. and their hand linger a second too long on the other’s cheek or jaw with a small soft smile on their face. or when they just lightly tap the other’s arm without reason.

  1. the smiles

have you seen the smiles that’s decorating their face whenever one of them are talking? the small smile seems to be fixed whenever they watched the other’s talking. and the silent laugh that followed. as if the other is the most adorable on earth.

  1. their moments.

there are times when you look at them and feel like you are intruding. for example, this moment where yerin found when she’s out of her room to the kitchen. she should leave, but she’s curious so, she stayed and watched them. it’s a particular hot day where sowon has exam and things were tiring, as soon as sowon came inside the dorm, she’s just plopped down beside eunha, who’s putting her snacks aside. gently and slowly, eunha removed the pins from sowon’s hair. and along the way, she tangles her fingers in it while sowon told her about her day.

moments like this make them looked so soft.

  1. …because they are.

 

Yerin sighed. She closed the journal then put the journal inside the wardrobe. Deep inside the wardrobe, buried by the clothes. She mulled a smile when she felt a soft crash on her back. A pair of arms sneaked around her waist and a chin was rested up on her shoulder.

“Unnie! What took you so long to store the clothes?” SinB hugged her from behind.

“I got lost,” Yerin replied.

“Hm?” SinB hummed. “You know there’s a saying that goes, ‘when you’re lost, search for the north star, for it’ll guide you to the right path.’”

“Where do you hear that from?”

“A game.”

Yerin shook her head with a smile.

“But, the point is, if you get lost, look for me, unnie. Let me be the north star to guide you home,” SinB whispered.

Yerin leaned her back on SinB. “Guide me home, huh?”

SinB nodded. “Even if unnie is like the sun, the blinding bright sun, who’s shining softly with such a burning brightness and warmth you seem to produce effortlessly, some days when you are lost and the sky is dark, I will be the star who will guide you home. Or I will get lost with you. You wouldn’t be alone, unnie.”

Yerin couldn’t stop a smile forming on her face. “You are awfully sweet today, SinB.”

“Ya! I am not sweet, I am all dark and edges,” SinB protested.

Yerin turned to look at SinB, an amused smile on her face, and a twinkle in her eyes. “I think  you are soft and sweet, SinB.”

SinB flushed. “Unnie, stop.”

Yerin grinned. “You have become my favorite part of every day.” She leaned to kiss SinB’s cheek with a loud smooching sound. “Ah, there’s a faint lip print there.” Yerin thumbed SinB’s flaming cheek. She watched SinB’s red face, her grin grew wider. “It’ll be only fair for the other cheek to have the same mark of lipstick.” And Yerin went to kiss SinB’s other cheek, leaving a bright pink trail on SinB’s cheek.

And though Yerin couldn’t see it herself, she has a twinkle in her eyes when she saw SinB. And that her eyes have lightning up that a whole constellation lit up in her eyes.

--

 

 

a/n :

(´ ᴗ`✿)

thank you for reading and commenting till now <3