One Step Closer

Pillow Talk

 

Eunha was bored out of her mind. She rolled around the floor while watching the television. Correction, she rolled around the floor while Sowon was watching the television. She was too engrossed in the sad scenes that Eunha wanted to . 

 

She crept closer to Sowon. Silently, she went behind Sowon’s back. Putting her legs on either of Sowon’s sides. Eunha stared at Sowon’s nape. She took a deep breath, then she blown the air on Sowon’s unsuspecting nape.

 

Sowon screamed. “WHOA!” and about to leap out of her position if not for Eunha’s legs trapping her in place. Sowon looked at Eunha, wide eyed, and looking like a deer in highlight. “Wha—what—what are you doing?! Why— Oi, Eunha?!”

 

Looking at Sowon’s startled expression, Eunha laughed her heart out. When Sowon started to look mad, Eunha pulled Sowon into a hug. “Don’t be angry, you are cute, unnie.”

 

Sowon was pouting. 

 

Through their connecting body, Eunha could hear Sowon’s thumping heart. It’s hammering really hard from her little prank. Eunha smiled to herself.

 

“Why are you smiling like that, you evil,” Sowon grumbled.

 

“Because you are cute,” Eunha lifted Sowon’s chin, “And you love this devil.” Eunha smirked when she saw  Sowon was still grumbling about loving a little devil. She wanted to tease the older girl a bit more. Smirking to herself, Eunha leaned down and captured Sowon’s lips. Sowon stopped talking.

 

Eunha leaned back. Watching carefully at how a blush was starting to form on Sowon’s cheeks. “There, I got you stop talking~”

 

Sowon buried her blushing face into her hands.

 

Eunha was laughing again. 


--


“Unnie, want to go outside? Let’s go on a little walk,” Eunha suggested.


“Where do you want to go?”


“Somewhere, anywhere as long as it’s with you,” Eunha replied. Her answer earned her a smile from Sowon. 


So they took a walk around the apartment, hand in hand. Along the way, they found a night market. 


--


Eunha eyed Sowon who was looking at the accessory stall seriously. “You want to get one, unnie?” Eunha pointed at a couple of rings.


Sowon shook her head. “Nah, I just thought that it’s a pity that the kids don’t want to get friendship rings.”


Eunha nodded to herself. “Well, it’s true. They found it too troublesome.” Eunha looked at Sowon again. “Why don’t we look at it, some look interesting.”


Sowon smiled. “Right? Some look pretty.”


They spent some times looking and choosing the rings that the members might like. Until Sowon stopped and pulled her away gently. “Okay, let’s go and get some food. You haven’t eaten anything since lunch.” 


Eunha hooked their arms together and they left the place. She took one last look at the stall.


--


They were already arriving at the dorm when Eunha pulled Sowon to the balcony. 


“Eunha?”


“Unnie, your hand. Give me your right hand.”


Sowon gave her right hand to Eunha. “Why?” 


Eunha pulled a little ring out of her pocket and put it on Sowon’s ring finger. “Do you remember, you were like proposing to me before using a veil made of flower crown and a pair of earrings? Well, right now, Why don’t we take a step closer to realize that?” Eunha looked up at Sowon. “The rings are cheap and—but, this one pair looked the prettiest there. And we’ll—unnie, why are you looking like you want to laugh? I am trying to be romantic here?” 


Sowon was laughing. “Give me the other pair of the ring. I’ll put it around your ring finger too.” As Sowon put the ring she said, “You know, it is a ring finger, right? It means you are promising your hand to me and only me?”


“Don’t you know that I am already agreeing since long time ago?”


Sowon smiled. “Someday, these rings are going to lose its shine. When that happened, let’s get a better one.”


“It’s a promise under the stars, unnie. You should keep it.”


Sowon kissed Eunha’s forehead. “I will.” Sowon stared at Eunha. “You keep your promise, too.”


Eunha tiptoed to kiss Sowon's nose. “I will.”


“When did you even buy it?” Sowon asked.


Eunha winked. “I have my way, unnie.”


Sowon laughed at that. 


“Ah, I can’t wait to finally able to put the ring on your left hand's ring finger.” Eunha tightly hugged Sowon's waist.


Sowon replied by kissing the crown of Eunha's head. 


“And… after that, I want to go on a trip just with you and do some business,” Eunha whispered.


“Business trip? We are going on that often though?”


Eunha shook her head. “Not that kind of business. The business I mean is you. You are my business. And I want to go on a trip alone with to do that business.”


“People usually called that honeymoon,” SinB piped from the living room.


Sowon blushed red. Not pink but red. Because actually she kind of suspect what Eunha was meaning to say when she started to explain the whole business things.


--


SinB turned to the girl beside her. “Yerin-unnie, look at them being lovey dovey and though that oldie said she wanted all of us to get friendship’s rings, they went ahead and got a couple rings instead,” she complained. 


Yerin smiled. “Because they’re in love.”


SinB stole Yerin's cookies. “You too, unnie. Hurry up and fall for me.”


Yerin choked on her cookies.


“I like you,” SinB said while patting Yerin's back. 


Yerin was dying. It felt like the cookies went down the wrong pipe. “Wha—“


“I said I like you, so hurry up and fall for me too,” SinB said with more clarity.


After coughing a lot more, Yerin sighed. She leaned on SinB's shoulder. “It’s good that you’re so bold. Is that because you’re still so young?”


“No, it’s because I like you. As simple as that, unnie.”

 

Yerin blushed.

 

"You are blushing? Oh, do i make your heart pound? Are you starting to fall for me?" SinB asked excitedly.

 

"It's called, you are ruining the moment, HwangBi," Sowon commented while she's on her way to the kitchen.


--

 

 

a/n : enjoy and thank you for reading and commenting~