Infinite Challenge

G-Dragon X Taeyeon Winter Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another cold, wintery day in Seoul. Taeyeon was in her dorm, watching his boyfriend, Jiyong and the rest of BIGBANG on ‘Infinite Challenge’ on her laptop. She was waiting for Jiyong to come, since he promised to do so, earlier that day. It wasn’t even halfway through the show yet and Taeyeon’s stomach hurts already from laughing too much.

Jiyong got teased a lot by the cast of the show; from his clothing, to his dancing and even acting. What made Taeyeon laugh was Jiyong’s reactions. Taeyeon was literally rolling on the floor of her living room laughing when Jiyong walked in. His smile disappeared as soon as he saw her being crazy. He frowned before approaching the petite girl.

“Hey babe,” he greeted. Taeyeon was surprised at the sudden intrusion. She quickly stopped laughing and went to hug Jiyong. They hadn’t seen each other much in the last couple of months because of their conflicting schedule. And Jiyong was not allowed to see Taeyeon often while preparing for BIGBANG’s comeback with the full ‘MADE’ album by Yang Hyun Suk. Why, you might ask? Simply, it’s because Jiyong got easily distracted.

“Jiyong, I miss you,” she said as she hugged him tightly. He smiled as he hugged her back.

“I miss you too,” he kissed her passionately. They let go of each other only a couple of minutes later because they ran out of oxygen.

She chuckled at him before pulling him to her previous spot; on the floor, in front of her laptop.

“Were you watching me?”

“Yeah and babe, seriously, you were supposed to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter