December Heartbreak

G-Dragon X Taeyeon Winter Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was in the middle of December; snow keeps falling and the weather was really cold. But that didn’t stop a certain Kwon Jiyong from walking around his apartment block. In fact, he has been walking around the block for the nth time now. He wasn’t even sure how long he had been circling the block, he lost count at 10. He was walking with his phone in one hand. He has been dialing the same number for a while now but the other person on the other end refused to answer. He sighed before pressing the ‘cancel’ button, locked his phone and slipped it into his jeans pocket. He gave up trying to reach that person and he walked back to his apartment building.

Even though Jiyong was wearing three layers of clothing, he could still feel the coldness and couldn’t help but to shiver. He quickly jogged towards the door to his apartment building before two figures walked towards his direction. He immediately stopped jogging and froze. The two figures were familiar; it’s a guy and a woman. The woman was especially very familiar. The two figures also froze after seeing Jiyong.

“Taeyeon,” he called out softly, too soft for even the woman to hear. Taeyeon was the one he’s been trying to reach over the phone. He didn’t expect to see her there, though seeing her with a guy didn’t surprise him.  He was actually jealous of the guy but he didn’t have the rights to be mad anymore since his relationship with Taeyeon ended earlier that year. He knew he should have accepted the fact that they broke up but no, he just couldn’t.

“Jiyong,” Taeyeon called out. Jiyong felt like running away at that moment but he still wanted to look at her and study her details again. Just like how he used to. He loved her, he still do but well, he messed up so ing bad so he couldn’t really blame Taeyeon for their breakup.

“Hi Taeyeon,” he greeted with a forced smile. She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter