Late Christmas Celebration

G-Dragon X Taeyeon Winter Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon:

Will I see you tonight after the show?

Taeyeon sighed as he put down her phone on the table. She was in the waiting room, getting ready for SBS GayoDaejun 2016. It was a day after Christmas day. Since she didn’t get to spend Christmas with her boyfriend, they decided to see each other after the event since BIGBANG will also be attending the event.

However, Jiyong haven’t replied any of her texts that day and she was starting to think that their plan would be canceled. They haven’t seen each other for months. Yes, months! Taeyeon was about to go crazy because of missing him too much.

Just when she was about to get up from her seat, her phone vibrated.

Jiyong:

BABEE, I’M SO SORRY!!! I HAVEN’T TOUCHED MY PHONE SINCE THIS MORNING!! TT DON’T BE MAADD!

YES, I’ll see you after the show! 

Taeyeon couldn’t help but to smile at his reply. She replied his message with an ‘okay’ before handing her phone to her manager and walked out of the dressing room. The flashes of the camera greeted her as soon as she walked on the red carpet; reporters kept calling her name and kept shouting at her to get good angles. She smiled confidently while waving at the cameras. After she was done with the photo sessions, instead of going in to the venue, Taeyeon was given a chance to go home and rest. Since she had pre-recorded her performance and had nothing to do at the venue anyways, she agreed.

“Do you want me to drive you to Jiyong’s apartment or the dorm?” her manager asked as soon as he got on the driver’s seat. Taeyeon had told him about her plans with Jiyong that night, just in case. Fortunately, her manager was cool with it.

“Drop me at the dorm, oppa. It’s okay, I’ll drive my own car to his apartment,” Taeyeon said. Her manager only nodded before he started the engine and drive away. The drive back to the dorm wasn’t that long since the venue wasn’t that far. She got out of the black van, thanked her manager and walked into the building.

Jiyong dislikes seeing her with her face full of make-up when they are alone together because to him, barefaced Taeyeon is the prettiest. So, Taeyeon immediately went into the bathroom to take her make-up off and washed her face before taking a quick shower. Since she was going to spend the night at his apartment, Galleria Forest, she packed some clothes into a bag right after going out of the shower.

“Yah, why are you in a rush?” Tiffany, who was watching the first part of the SBS Gayo Daejun event earlier, decided to pop by Taeyeon’s room. She heard Taeyeon rustling in her room; going back and forth. So, she decided to check up on her best friend.

“I’m staying over at Jiyong’s tonight. I still have to prepare something for us to eat later, some snacks and decorations,” Taeyeon replied with a shrug.

“Right, don’t forget your gift and the mistletoe,” Tiffany reminded before walking back towards the living room. Taeyeon mumbled a ‘thanks’ before checking back on the stuffs she had packed into the bag.

After being sure that everything was packed, she zipped the bag and walked out of her dorm. Not forgetting to bid Tiffany goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon was busy making some food in the kitchen as soon as she arrived at Jiyong’s empty apartment. She wanted to make up for the lost time and set the mood right. She put on some Christmas decoration and even brought some ginger-bread-cookies that she had baked the day before. She was really excited for that night and was cooking very whole-heartedly. Since she was tired, she decided to make only simple dishes like kimchi pancakes and kimchi stew. Done with the cooking and decorations, Taeyeon set the dinner table for two and stole an unopened bottle of wine from his fridge.

“Perfect,” Taeyeon said, satisfied with her own work. She huffed before sitting on the couch in the living room. She then the TV. It was time for the second part of the event to start airing on TV and she couldn’t wait to watch her own performance and her boyfriend’s.

It was two hours later when the event had ended and Taeyeon had fallen asleep halfway through the second part. She woke up to the sound of someone closing the door. She checked on the TV screen and mumbled a curse words at herself for falling asleep. She quickly got up from the couch and fixed her clothes and hair.

“Hi baby,” Jiyong greeted. He looked tired and he still had his make-up on. Taeyeon shook her head and motioned him to follow her to his bedroom.

“Let me help you take your make-up off,” Taeyeon said as Jiyong sat on the edge of the bed, looking lifeless. She kissed the top of his head before she walked away to get the makeup remover and some facial cottons. It took a few minutes for the makeup to be completely gone.

“Go wash your face and take a shower,” Taeyeon said. At times like this, Taeyeon felt like a mother taking care of her child but she wouldn’t mind.

“Ugh, I wish I could just eat and go to sleep immediately,” he mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter