Learning New Things

With you, I will be Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, please. Don't do anything dangerous," Jiyong pleaded through the phone, Seungri's hand rubbing circles on his back. "The netizens, they're not human. They'll crush you apart. All the love they have given you, it'll disappear with one bad move. Please hyung."

There was no reply on the other side of the phone, only heavy breathing and sobbing. Jiyong trembled nervously as he bit his fingernails, but a soft chubby hand stopped him from doing further damage to his hands.

"I'm sorry Jiyong." His hyung sounded so heartbroken and desperate. "I should have known better, I should have...I shouldn't have.... I don't know Ji, I don't know!"

The fear that showed through his hyung's voice was stronger than when Jiyong had cried his heart out to Seungri. Seunghyun was a baby at heart, he didn't know much about the world and the world didn't know much about him either. He was harsh to affection, and weak to hate. Hate comments that are meant for him, would break him down.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you were looking forward to your album and seeing me commit the same mistakes as you have before," Seunghyun chuckled darkly before continuing. "I'm the worst hyung in the world. No wonder my nickname is bingu. I truly am dumb."

"No hyung," Seungri spoke up quietly and took the phone into his own hands and turned it to the speaker. "You're not dumb. Maybe thickheaded slightly but not dumb. And you weren't the bad person in this situation, no one is."

The thickening silence filled the air again before Seunghyun spoke up again. "They can make an article about the and the depression. But they cannot, I repeat, cannot m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter