SBS-02

3 Months with a Sweet Bad Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02

Things usually went well as the time goes by. But in Chaeyoung and Jimin's case, it was the otherwise.

 

Jimin's tutoring class has gone way beyond normal. It was quite okay for the first weeks, but as more weeks come, Chaeyoung had become more and more reckless.

 

Chaeyoung basically had paid zero attention in his class. When she is asked to read the textbooks, she is either playing her phone by hiding it between the book and use leaving the book in her room as an excuse to escape from him for a long time. Sometimes, she even excuses herself to the washroom and gone for a time long enough for her tutor to knock the washroom door, only resulting in Jimin being shouted "Gosh don't you know the woman", leaving the place embarrassed.

 

Chaeyoung also likes to tutor so much.

 

"Mr Teacher~"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I have some questions"

 

Knowing her, he doubted whether he should answer them or not.

 

"I will only answer questions that are related to the text"

 

"Oh come on Mr Teacher, you seriously got no jam,"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

 

"I don't"

 

"Why don't you? I mean like you're not that bad looking, is it because you are picky?"

 

"Chaeyoung"

 

"Or is it because... You're into something different?" Chaeyoung said with a playful tone.

 

"Well it's not--"

 

"It's fine for me though, I am actually an open-minded person. Don't worry I will not tell my mum and others," Chaeyoung winked to her.

 

"Look Chaeyoung it's not like that"

 

"Do you perhaps know any hot guys? Maybe we can share about them sometimes"

 

"No! Please concentrate on your textbook!" Jimin's face has gone tomato red with all these teasings.

 

Chaeyoung can't help herself but laugh out loud seeing her embarrassed tutor.

 

If you ask what Chaeyoung is good at, besides escaping tutor classes and teasing her tutor, it will be playing the guitar. Chaeyoung is really interested and talented when it comes to guitar. There were a few times where Jimin got to her house early, and he had heard her playing melodies from the guitar.

 

‘So this is what she is good at,’ Jimin thought.

 

"Chaeyoung, do you want to join us for our girls day out later?" Jennie, her best friend asked her.

 

"It's been a long time since we hung out together so just come," Lisa added, trying to convince her more.

 

"Ugh how I wish I could but I have tutor class later,"

 

"Oh, so you are ditching your best friends for your Mr Hot Tutor now?" Jisoo said, pretending to be sad.

 

"No way! It's just that if I skipped the tutoring class then my mum will be totally disappointed."

 

"Then why don't you just tell your mum that you don't want a tutor?" Jennie said.

 

"Do you think I don't?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

 

"What if it's not you who tell your mum you don't want him, but instead he chooses to back out as your tutor?" Lisa said with a smirk.

 

“And how exactly is that?” Chaeyoung continued, wanting to know what her friends’ mean.

 

“Well you know, you can show him some through your actions that you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter