SBS-04

3 Months with a Sweet Bad Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 04 

Day by day had passed, with Chaeyoung and Jimin become closer than before.

 

Chaeyoung is determined in the last month on preparing for her SAT. She doesn’t fool around anymore, and is following every of Jimin’s guidance. Jimin is glad about that.

 

Studying has been her main priority right now. Except for going to school and other daily activities, you can’t really see her out from her room. During the time when people are sleeping soundly, the desk lamp in her room is still lighting. Yes, she is pulling an all-nighter to study.

 

However, if she took her time to study at night, then when does she supposed to sleep? The answer would be during daytime, to be exact, during her tutoring class with Jimin. As much as she wanted to pay attention to her handsome tutor, she can’t help but feel sleepy and eventually, falls asleep during the class. Jimin wasn’t really glad about that.

 

“Wake up,” he knocked her head lightly with his knuckles. The young girl woke up and sits straight.

 

“Why are you so sleepy, don’t you sleep well last night?” Jimin asked, and is actually concerned for his student.

 

“I guess staying up all night to study is not a good idea at all,” Chaeyoung yawned, causing Jimin to chuckle.

 

“To study well, you also need to have sufficient amount of rest. I’ll give you 15 minutes break now, just promise me don’t ever do that again, okay?”

 

“Thank you, Mr Park!” Chaeyoung said and put her head down on the table. Watching his student antics, he can’t help himself but shake his head and laugh.

 

Since staying up all night didn’t work, Chaeyoung had no choice but to pay more attention to the tutoring class. Before, she always counts the time left until the class end. Now, even when the time has ended, she is still sitting on her table, fully concentrated on the paperwork. Jimin doesn’t really feel to disturb her, besides he is also not in a rush, so he keeps on sitting with her, until Bom came in to call Chaeyoung for dinner.

 

“I’m really sorry about the time, would you please join us for dinner?” Bom asked Jimin politely.

 

“It’s fine Auntie Bom, and I would really glad to.” At least it is a day less to eat fast food, he thought.

 

Right after dinner and finished cleaning, Chaeyoung excused herself, “Goodbye Mr Park, mum I still have something to catch up so I will go up first, bye!”

 

“Why are you coming home late and later?” Yoongi asked his housemates who just entered the house.

 

“We forgot about the time during the class so Mrs Park invited me to join their dinner,” What a good lie though. Jimin clearly knows the time is up. 

 

"I see," Yoongi said, however still feelings suspicious.

 

Every day is a day nearer to SAT. The good thing is, Chaeyoung get to meet Jimin more frequently. After home tutoring on weekdays, they also met up on weekends in the library, or having a coffee date  ‘study date’ in the coffee shop nearby.

 

Jimin is now watching a focused Chaeyoung. She can really feel how tensed she is, as Maths is really her weak spot. Trying to loosen her up, Jimin stands up from his seat, and sit beside her. He pats her shoulder, and pokes her cheek with his finger when she turned to face him.

 

“What was that for Mr Park?”

 

“Just to make you loosen up,” He smiled at her.

 

Chaeyoung gave her a look, and continued to do her Maths question.

 

“You know, you actually look cute with that face, but you look much cuter when you smile,”

 

Chaeyoung’s face turned red upon hearing what her tutor said, but thanks to that her hairs is covering her face, so it wasn’t really that obvious.

 

“This flirt,” Chaeyoung murmured.

 

One day, Chaeyoung is walking home with her best friend, Jungkook.

 

When she almost arrived her house, she saw a familiar figure in front of it.

 

‘So you just played me the other day, then you shall receive my revenge,’ Chaeyoung thought.

 

There goes the PLAN TO MAKE YOUR TUTOR EMBARRASSED, BY PARK CHAEYOUNG.

 

“Jungkook-ah, thanks for walking me home today!” Chaeyoung said in a rather loud voice, enough for her tutor to hear and turn his attention to them.

 

“You’re welcome Chaeyoung, my house is nearby too,” Jungkook replied shyly.

 

Before he knows, Chaeyoung planted a kiss on Jungkook’s cheek, causing his eyes widened.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter